Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Mohit Raina FC*~Lat Lag Gayee..!!! (Page 24)

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Guys

My new story. Feedback welcome.
It was a few weeks after Mahadev's and Sati's wedding and the two of them were enjoying a few precious moments together after what seemed to be like a enternity for Sati.  As since their wedding they had hardly spent anytime alone except at night when no one dared to distrub them. A few moments ago a messenger came for them and requested their presence at dinner that night that Prasuti was throwing for them in their honour. Sati knew that neither her father or her eldest sister was not going to be there. But she did not mind as she had the only person she loved with all her heart right next to her and the thought of him bought a smile to her face.

Sati why are you smiling like that. She turned around and looked at her husband who was standing in front of the large window with the sun shining on his glourious body that Sati loved to look at that. Seeing his wife looking at him Mahadev smiled at asked.

Sati if you have finished looking at me with those eyes what is the matter. Sati blushed and thought.
Must I tell you what I am thinking about when you stand in front of me like that with that desirable body of yours
Sati this is not the time to think like that. I know what you want and I gave it last night and  I must say I am suprised at you what happened to the sweet shy Sati that I love.
Swami that Sati vanished the minute you made her yours
Sati I have waited an enternity for you. Do you think that I can ever let go of you. Now tell me what did the messenger want
Oh that said Sati I forget. Mother has invited us for dinner tonight. I don't see why we have to go we are always having dinner with them. Just once I want to have dinner alone with you.
I know you do and I also know why you want to. It is to get your hands on me as always and you always get your way everytime.
I never heard you complain Shiv.
That is because I love you Sati with all my heart. Now come on we need to meet your mother now and tell her that we are leaving tomorrow. That is only if you want to otherwise we can stay here a bit longer
No Swami I want to start my life with you
Sati are you sure. You are leaving behind your family every one you love
Swami you are the most important person in my life and I love you more than anyone. Let's go
Sati  wait. Mahadev pulled her close to him and held her tightly. He knew Sati loved it when he did higged her like this
Shiv what are you doin? Before Sati could complete her words Mahadev kissed her. Sati lost herself in his arms. Just then a gurard barged in unannounced.
Sorry Mahadev Mata he murmered and turned around.
Mahadev gave him a long and hard look . Is this how you come in to someone room. Like this. Don't you have the decency to knock and ask for permission.
Mahadev I am sorry I was looking for the princess and did not know that she would be with you.
Who do you think she was going be with. Leave now
Sati realised that Mahadev's anger was going to be out of control so she decided to do something about it. She kissed his neck from behind. Mahadev felt the kiss and turned around to his wife.
Sati what do you think you are doing the gurard is here.
Don't worry my love he can't see anything.
Sati stop it right now.
I will if you can stop me
Mahadev knew that once his wife made up her mind there was no question of her going back.
Leave now
He turned around and caught his wife. Sati you are too much. What do you want
You she said
I am yours completely. Now come on we need to see your mother right now
Do we have to. I don't feel like going.
I know you don't but we have to. He dragged a reluctant Sati from their room.
Sati I promise you that we will spend time together alone.

Mahadev and Sati went to see Prasuti who was waiting for them for some time now.
Mother we are sorry for the delay.
It is allright Sati you are newly married and I know how it feels like
Mother Mahadev and I have something to tell you. We want to leave for our home tomorrow.
So early Sati. You just got married.
Mother it is not fair on Mahadev. We want to spend time alone together. I want to start my new life with my husband in his home with him.
Prasuti knew that what Sati was saying was right. She was not only her daughter anymore she belonged with her husband who loved her with all his heart.
Will you altleast spend your last night home with us your family.
Mother why did you have to invite so many people again.
Sati they all love you and Mahadev and wanted to see you. How could I say no
But Mother we have been having dinner with them everyday and just once I wanted to eat with my husband alone. She was getting angry that everyone was making so many plans involving her and Mahadev and no one bothered to ask her opinion about anything.
Sati it is fine. We have our whole life ahead of us and we will spend all of that together.
But Shi. She stopped before being rebuked by her mother. But Swami.
Sati Mahadev cut in. It is just dinner
Swami. Ok

A few hours later a lavish spread was awaiting Mahadev and Sati. Everyone was waiting for them at the grand hall. Just hoping for a glimpse of the newly married couple. When Mahadev and Sati entered their was a rousing cheer of HAR HAR MAHADEV follwed by the customory washing of Mahadev's feet and Sati's feet before making them sit down at the guest of hounour's place. As per ritual Mahadev and Sati ate first follwed by everyone.
Sati was still not pleased altho she tried not to show it. Mahadev knew her feelings and gently clasped her hand in his and said
Sati Did I tell you that you look extremely beautiful tonight infact my mind is not on the food at all.
Shiv swami she blushed. You are talking like this now at this time.
Sati I am only talking.
Sati knew that until she smiled Mahadev would continue to talk like this but whenever anyone came up to them to enquire if they needed anything else. Mahadev would say no and continue eating. She looked at her sitting and eating so calmy while she was unable to swallow anything at the momet as Mahadev had just wishpered something into her ear which caused her to go out of breathlessness. And she could not even tell anyone what he said.
Sati. Are you allright. She truned to look at her husband who was smiling at her. He was all innocence. And acted as if he did not know what happened to her.
Swami what did you say to me
Just said what you wanted to hear
Swami how did you know that I felt that way.
Sati can we talk about this in private. People are looking at us and I don't think it is rigth to behave like this in front of them.
They ate in silence. Althought neither of them wanted food at the moment.
Sati Mahadev what were you two talking about.
It was Indradev.
Mahadev looked up and asked since when did Mata become Sati to you Indra. Next time call her Mata and what Mata and I talk about is our private affair only.
Dinner was finished soon after but for Sati it seemed that the night would go on forever. She was glad when the last guest left. Mahadev excused himself and went to their room as Prasuti wanted to talk to Sati alone.
Sati I am happy that you want to leave with Mahadev for Kailash tomorrow just remember that we will always be here incase you need us.
Yes mother . I know that and don't worry.
Sati I am your mother and will always be like that. Sati was in a hurry to go to Mahadev but she did  not know how to do it. Mother I am sorry but Mahadev is waiting for me.
Sati
Mother  I have to go. She ran out of the room. And did not stop running until she stepped into their room.
Sati what happened why are you running.
She ran collied with Mahadev  who caught her as she was starting to fall backwards.
Sati there was no need for you to come searching for me like this. If you want to see me all you need to do is close your eyes and think about me and I will be right here in front of you.
I know but there was something that I needed to say and do without anyone watching us.
What
I love you Shiv
You wanted to say this so you ran like this.
No I want to do this as well. She kissed him back and both of them lost count of time.

The next morning Mahadev had a meeting with the Rishi Dadichi Rishi Kashyap and all all the other sapthrishi who had requested an audience with him. Mahadev had agreed to it and they were meeting in the palace gardens. Sati had also wanted to come as she was feeling a little left out that since there wedding Mahadev and She were hardly left alone to enjoy some private time. Just then her sister had come to their room and Sati was getting a little bit annoyed that they were constantly disturbed she put her foot down and told her sister that she was going to the gyan sabha with Mahadev and if anyone wanted to see her they would have to come there.
Sati you will be bored there. You won't have anything to say.
Didi I am going to be with my husband and hear him talk. More than anything she loved to hear her Mahadev's voice hearing his voice made her heart swell with pride and he always loved to that that expression on her face. Sometimes Mahadev would unknowling glance at his wife's face and forget what he was saying. Before going to the garden Sati decided that it was time to change her clothes altho there was nothing wrong in what she was wearing. She chose a light blue saree with a matching blouse and a new set of jewellery. She changed quickly and instead of wearing all the jewellery she just chose one lightweight necklace and just two pair of bangles. Her hair was left loose just the way Mahadev loved. Mahadev who was expecting to see his beloved wife hours ago was getting anxious as this was the longest time she had taken to come to him Dressed like this there was no way Sati was going to the gyan sabha so she choose to go to the sculptor's room that had welcomed Mahadev when he had come as Jatta. upon entering the room Sati opened one window that overlooked the garden. The direct view of her belonged to Mahadev only. He sensed her arrival and saw her standing at the window he knew he  had to go to her. He got up and said to the assembled  crowd that this was all he was going to talk about today and picked up his trishul and said goodbye to them. Now he had to be with his wife without letting the other's know where he was going so he dissapeard and appeared before his wife.

Mahadev u finally decided to pay me a visit Sati was teasing him
Sati why are you dressed like this
Don't I look nice Shiv
U look ravishing my love. I was expecting you to be with me today
I know but I wanted my husband to be alone with me. What were you talking about. U wre saying something about channeling our engeries together to achieve whatever we want. Can you enlighten me about it
Oh so you were listening to me today. Mahadev smiled at his wife
Shiv you know that I can't spent a day without you or hearing you voice
I will tell you everything you want to know later. Now tell me why is your hair loose like this. Her loose hair was causing great turmoil inside him. They were flying all over her face and he couldn' help it but pull her close and nuzzle his nose in them,.
Mahadev what are you doing. Sati preteneded to be shocked infact she was enjoying it as much as he. It is broad daylight.
Sati this is your fault for looking like this. You are to irrestible.
Really Mahadev what happened to your self control
Sati come let's go
Where she was supriesed to see the romantic side of her husband
Sati Mahadev picked her up and together they disappeared and apperard in a far away place. Mahadev had wanted to whisk his wife away for a long time and today the opportunity finally arrived.
Mahadev and Sati were in an island that belonged to Mahalaskmi's father. Mahadev had sought permission from him to  spend a few days with his wife. smanundar dev readily agreed. Time flew past and neither of them cared. Mahadev and Sati were blissfully happy. She cooked food and loved her husband like no one else. And Mahadev loved pampering his wife and be pampered for a change. Both of thme planted a tree and a shrub that would honour their love. One day Sati decided that she wanted to go home with her husband. Mahadev was happy to hear that and now a new chapter in their lives would begin. They would build their home together and for once Mahadev looked forward to coming home to his wife. He had missed out on the joys of married life all these years and the thought of having his beloved with him made him make peace with himself once again. With Sati beside him again he wanted to show the world that the old Mahadev was back again and the world was a happy place for him once again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayanimohitfanTsukhi...

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
DRAMA...DRAMA..DRAMA..LOLLOLLOL...

Some wud "literally" go to ny extent to prove "v r the best" on the cost of making other "bad"... this is one thing i hv seen in various forums of IF in all these 4 years... shows badle,forums badle,log badle-bt yeh basic principle nahi badla..ShockedROFL

sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
yeh ho kya raha hai... now y all r aftr Jhaluu...???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mohitfanTNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
no no..Jallu is problematic ONLY when hes with Vrinda,the moment he will start lustin on Parvati.. "all is well" hoga for some...LOL

nywz bein MR fan,i like Mohit's pairing with Mouni,Sona,Neha-all equally...n THANK GOD i am NOT a couple fan..warna i wud hv been lost in the drama..ShockedROFL...

sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

no no..Jallu is problematic ONLY when hes with Vrinda,the moment he will start lustin on Parvati.. "all is well" hoga for some...LOL

nywz bein MR fan,i like Mohit's pairing with Mouni,Sona,Neha-all equally...n THANK GOD i am NOT a couple fan..warna i wud hv been lost in the drama..ShockedROFL...

LOL u r soo right...  only dat he is romancing with some other actress they r not liking it...dis is soo disgusting... these ppl can nvr grow up... Angry

btw i too dont hav any such prob wit any actress... i loved mouni...n now loving sona...n neha she is also good...SmileSmileSmile

n i love my mohuuuHeart

mohitfanTNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
yes sukhi,i like all actresses-all r doin/did wonderful job as sati,parvati,vrinda.. n v r nt stone hearted to not appreciate the efforts put by these actresses..

nywz to each his/her own..

i posted this in forum..postin here too..

i feel lik dedicating this song to Jalandhar..DisapproveROFL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aonYkU8-owY

mohitfanTsukhi...

rajshrip IF-Sizzlerz
rajshrip
rajshrip

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Me want to see mohit in a very romantic serial

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

chand1234 IF-Sizzlerz
chand1234
chand1234

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
I luv Mohu-Monu couple...but yaarLOL u shudnt go to the extent tht u dnt want mohu as jallu romancing someone elseLOL thts madnessLOL 

rajshripSadhanamomoNikki_Titli

Go to top