Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

bwfamily not support Sid Naina marriage rivalsite (Page 2)

rolisiddhant Goldie
rolisiddhant
rolisiddhant

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Opps confusion hi confusion hai solution kuch pata nahi. Wht r these news. Is metromasti article nt true. And u me and tv why manish said like that. So confusing.

Arabjan Goldie
Arabjan
Arabjan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Tfs...it's now confirmed that in today's episode bw family will come to know about roli...i think they r doing pooja for that.naina will attempt suicide to make guests know about her pregnency.so guests may initiate naina sid marriage talk...but mataji decide to find roli...this is the best decision ever taken by mataji.they will find roli and unite ROSID!!!
delsi IF-Dazzler
delsi
delsi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
iam totally confused don't know what to belive Confused
savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
tellychakker article is never wrong i guess we will have to wait to find it if the family does not agree to the marriage then who the hell agrees to sid and naina marriage!this is so confusing!
.Divya Goldie
.Divya
.Divya

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Either they will publish one article with negativity or they will publish more articles to confuse. I think BW family support Sid Naico marriage to save their so called values and reputation and also because of fake call about Roli. But one thing is sure no leap is possible and as soon as they arrange for the Sid - Naico marriage that much sooner Naico will be exposed by Prem.

Hope for God's stake Naico will be Exposed soon

Edited by diyasri - 10 April 2013 at 9:14am
rolisiddhant Goldie
rolisiddhant
rolisiddhant

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I want naina to be exposed by roli. As roli believe his siddhant a lot. I want bw family shld find her. Roli shld gain memory and then she will expose naina.
sunithi Goldie
sunithi
sunithi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandralong

i dont know anymore if this marriage will happen or not. i am crying rite now Cry i lost all my hope after reading colors new tweet. it asks will bw family would be able to find roli alive. if not then the marriage will happen i guess coz the dumb family has no other choice coz thats wht they think is best for sid.

and mm article is wrong they just predict based on the precap and promo.

I feel like its also same like roli suspect veeru article,atlast they have shown like roli totally belives him...sameway,now another article saying BW family wont support sid naico marriage?.i am very sure,they vl start with sid naico marriage preparation,meantime prem vl expose naico..but about roli and veeru not able to predict anything...who vl bring roli into BW family?
preetam4 Senior Member
preetam4
preetam4

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
the last tc article saying khushi and naina will ruin lifes of bw family memebers .. but nothing of that sort happened till now .. may be they meant ruinning sids life .. Ouch
its difficult to believe this article that bw famil will not support sid-naina marraige , looking at their history of falling for villains trap at each & every instance without fail ,  they will be th first to support this marriage plan ..
next week they will start showing marraige preparations.. this marriage track will continue for two more weks till prem finds the truth and gets proof to expose naina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Divya

Go to top