ChanMan nok-jhoks (Page 2)

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khanrocks

cant wait for them to fallin love

yaa me too wating
that seems far but at least friends and solve their miscommunications in the wildlife camp then they can develop their relationship

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaya100

Little they know, that these fights will lead to love. Later time will come when they will find thousands of reasons to fight for their love  Thumbs Up Well said.
This nhok jhok aspect is one of the things I like about the show not just because it's fun but because that's how life is. We don't normally hate people on first sight and we don't become mean to people we are attracted to. They are irritated by each other for the things that happened between them but when we don't like someone we ignore them rather than finding a way to interact with them. The scene of them trying to get off the bus at the same time was a good example of this...they can't keep away from each other! Loving this step by step romance.
Although I'm loving the nhok jhok the 'I'm watching you' is getting old and I would love for the CV's to show a more subtle gesture which implies the same thing. No one does nhok jhok with the finesse of Sanaya Irani...her minute changes in facial expression just bring the indignation to the forefront and is such a pleasure to watch.

thank you for your reply, your comments are always very interesting. Smile 
I agree with you.
Its easier to ignore if someone is annoying you but here both are so determined to win the arguments. It just reflects their somewhat alike personality.
Hmm yeah, I personally don't think they need that "i'm watching you" gesture at all. Good dialogues and expressions will do the job itself.

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshig8

I am also liking their nok jok.. But I feel yday they should have proper nok jok lines rather than jungly boy kind of dialogues .. Loved your post   

hmm yeah I see your point. I thought that too but more is to come in the next 2 days. then we all will be screaming our head off at our tv/laptop screens.. saying "please stop now, and fall in love already"
aw glad you liked the post Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshig8

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
cant wait for the dinner dates

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushk123

I m enjoying their nok jhoks! Well said...dey dont actually hate each other...its just a normal reaction against irritation!

yeahh, we can't instantly hate someone, hate is a strong word. Their thinking don't match because of the situations they have been through but later it will all become clear.
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
@khanrocks (sorry don't know your name) 
oo dinner dates sounds good! *dreaming* romantic dance hayee

Rithu.Nair Senior Member
Rithu.Nair
Rithu.Nair

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Me too loved their Knock jokesClap
khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
they will be even cuter as hubby and wife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index