Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

GET A LIFE SULTAN! (Page 17)

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.abhay

@shahi-band kr apne sapno ki dukaan..madhu me sirf dil hai dimaag nhi n she admitted it herself jabki RK is just opposite..ROFLmai AT pe jaa rhi hoon ab..
not fair sab sapne dhekhne mien lage pade hai so even i can. Tussi mainu chodke ja rahe ho waise even i am going bye

Heartless_Freak IF-Stunnerz
Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
@chakku-posting on behalf of a big bhaii lover..username-chocolove..ROFLROFL

oh come on dude sultan u call urself a don ?? from wich angle? common dude grow up n stop poking nose in Rks matter n dude u dont own Rks biwi.. I think sulltan bhai ko koi kaam nahi hai so gaining Rks attention to hav some sympathy to get some job may b Rks bodygaurd post ROFL 
seriously now dis man is too much cant even keep self respect of alvida.. 
Donny bhai get ur mind check n bend ur ways n line pe aajao warna Rk will show u d OUT door btw good post chakku hope dats ur name 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidu_dsena

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=love.abhay][/QUOTE] messenger chal kaam ho gaye tera ROFL good job humare IF ki postman.ROFL
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLChakku ur lob for him is growing day after day just like meDay DreamingROFL
bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@bidz- Lol has he ever acted like a don anyway? Which don goes to some random chawl where a day before he had killed so many people with a picnic basket to meet a girl?

He is just being selfish for his son and himself but can't digest the fact that the girl whom he sees as his kid's mother loves someone else and has gone back to her husband.

had he really looked like a don, and acted like one, we wouldn't have fallen in love with himWink
he looks like a greek god. Have you seen those expressive eyes???LOL

agreed - picnic basket bit was uncharacteristic, however, trying to help madhu when he thinks that she may be forced is not. If you look into their history, Madhu has also interfered w.r.t. Aryan. He is reciprocatingEmbarrassed

Of course he is being selfish. Love is always selfish (and selfless). he is trying to protect madhu because he thinks madhu is taken by force. Remember madhu told him in the march 18th episode that she and RK mean nothing to each other? So, at this point, even if Madhu has given RK a second chance, and decided to go back, he doesn't know it.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
i just read the article and i am sicken by this dudes actDead first eyeing another man wife and then coming between husband and wife like EW! man. he was once married to na then he should know never to interfere between husband and wife. this is really cheap now but why only blame him madhu social service done a great job of him thinking she likes himDeadcan this dude stoop any lower then he already didDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystic_nights_

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged

@chakku-posting on behalf of a big bhaii lover..username-chocolove..ROFLROFL

oh come on dude sultan u call urself a don ?? from wich angle? common dude grow up n stop poking nose in Rks matter n dude u dont own Rks biwi.. I think sulltan bhai ko koi kaam nahi hai so gaining Rks attention to hav some sympathy to get some job may b Rks bodygaurd post ROFL 
seriously now dis man is too much cant even keep self respect of alvida.. 
Donny bhai get ur mind check n bend ur ways n line pe aajao warna Rk will show u d OUT door btw good post chakku hope dats ur name 

i thought he said he is a mard and keeps his words but alas wth did he prove nowROFL chi chi man this man makes me sick now. i mean even after rk saying madhu is his biwi, she is also saying to get the hell away from my personal matter yet this dude has the nerve to point gun and then come between my couple like EFFING pish ish pishAngry i will not leave this dude now.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajjji

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

You go Sultan and help Madhu, she's no ones wife. Poor girl has been badly tortured by a nutcase in lose. Though I feel Madhu has her own plans to deal with him, I am hoping that your presence around Madhu will make Mr. RK run wild with craziness. 
ye lo..since last 2-3 days we have only been discussing n enlighting everyone how when n where Madhu become rk's wife n still is but aapko abtk pta nhi chala??aap the nhi kya mf pe..pehle jaa ke apna GK sudhariye ki madhu is rk's wife both legally n otherwise fir comment chepiyega..ROFLROFL

ROFLROFL
ROFL
ROFL

i think this person is waiting for SR to happen so he/she can say oh yes they are married now. it is so funny how frustread some people are and to take that out they will support any cheap actROFLROFL

Go to top