Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Divalicious Dynamites CC#31 [IO] (Page 30)

patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Joined: 22 August 2012
Posts: 26604

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

srikky wats d time..LOL GOSH our neva ending bak bak
lolz even i got a shock...i thought my clock was damagedLOL
ur amma is sleeping kya?

sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 19303

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

btw nic name kunju wat does it mean ? Smile
it's just a name...inspired 4m a songLOL
kuch bhi Tongue
wat's the meaning of ur name?LOL
i dunno properly bt i think Ankita means calm Embarrassed
oww hw sweetEmbarrassed...though it doesn't suits ur character ROFL
kamini zural Dead
wats that?zural?
cocroach in marathi zural ROFL
oh...coora in malayalam...

seriously such a super nation we haveEmbarrassed
k den i'l cal u coora frm nw :-P
LOLno i'll call u coora...

oww sneha di's pic...so cute pikkuDay Dreaming
den i'l cal u zural LOL i badly miss sneha di uhu uhu ;-(
huh watever
oww she is such a sweet heart...but think about the good side pikku...she is no more in this crap show...not at all wasting her talent...Embarrassed
hmm dats true..she is nt gonna cntinue in acting :-(
ya that's sadOuch...i love everything about her
yup me too :-( she is wonderful actrees ..she is such a gem :-)
her smile is wat i just love most about herDay Dreaming
i luv her eyes..she is d diva re perfect sharon no one cn eva replace her..she has potrayed wonderful phase of sharon Cool
oh it was golden time of d3...now it have struct the dark eraDead
ssly man Dead nw watchin d3 is pain in Dead chuck LOL..btw ur fav sharon scene?
last scene reDay Dreaming...that flying kiss scene was out of the world,well the new sharon brought me back frm heaven with the repeat of that scene by herMonkey Icon
aiyayo LOL ssly they ruined al my spl tanha scene Angry
ya...
lolz i love multiple quotingLOL LOL LOL
yup me too..pges jaldi khatam hota hai LOL
ha ha LOL...it irritates normal peeps u seeLOL ROFL
ROFL wel normal peeps lyk who?
u see others excluding extra lame peeps like usLOL
sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 19303

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

pikku should i write the nxt part of my ff?or dc it?
pls cntinue na :-(
i seriously doubt if anyone is interested in that crap,lame story...
sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 19303

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

srikky wats d time..LOL GOSH our neva ending bak bak
lolz even i got a shock...i thought my clock was damagedLOL
ur amma is sleeping kya?
yaEmbarrassed
patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Joined: 22 August 2012
Posts: 26604

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

btw nic name kunju wat does it mean ? Smile
it's just a name...inspired 4m a songLOL
kuch bhi Tongue
wat's the meaning of ur name?LOL
i dunno properly bt i think Ankita means calm Embarrassed
oww hw sweetEmbarrassed...though it doesn't suits ur character ROFL
kamini zural Dead
wats that?zural?
cocroach in marathi zural ROFL
oh...coora in malayalam...

seriously such a super nation we haveEmbarrassed
k den i'l cal u coora frm nw :-P
LOLno i'll call u coora...

oww sneha di's pic...so cute pikkuDay Dreaming
den i'l cal u zural LOL i badly miss sneha di uhu uhu ;-(
huh watever
oww she is such a sweet heart...but think about the good side pikku...she is no more in this crap show...not at all wasting her talent...Embarrassed
hmm dats true..she is nt gonna cntinue in acting :-(
ya that's sadOuch...i love everything about her
yup me too :-( she is wonderful actrees ..she is such a gem :-)
her smile is wat i just love most about herDay Dreaming
i luv her eyes..she is d diva re perfect sharon no one cn eva replace her..she has potrayed wonderful phase of sharon Cool
oh it was golden time of d3...now it have struct the dark eraDead
ssly man Dead nw watchin d3 is pain in Dead chuck LOL..btw ur fav sharon scene?
last scene reDay Dreaming...that flying kiss scene was out of the world,well the new sharon brought me back frm heaven with the repeat of that scene by herMonkey Icon
aiyayo LOL ssly they ruined al my spl tanha scene Angry
ya...
lolz i love multiple quotingLOL LOL LOL
yup me too..pges jaldi khatam hota hai LOL
ha ha LOL...it irritates normal peeps u seeLOL ROFL
ROFL wel normal peeps lyk who?
u see others excluding extra lame peeps like usLOL
LOL n who r those other peeps? Ans me ROFL
sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 19303

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
pikku r u sleepy?i'm used to these sleepless night...
patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Joined: 22 August 2012
Posts: 26604

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

pikku should i write the nxt part of my ff?or dc it?
pls cntinue na :-(
i seriously doubt if anyone is interested in that crap,lame story...
uff y do u always underistimate ursderistimate urself ?..dats wt i dun lyk abt u ..wel u got such a gud response on dat stry ..u shud cntinue
sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 19303

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

btw nic name kunju wat does it mean ? Smile
it's just a name...inspired 4m a songLOL
kuch bhi Tongue
wat's the meaning of ur name?LOL
i dunno properly bt i think Ankita means calm Embarrassed
oww hw sweetEmbarrassed...though it doesn't suits ur character ROFL
kamini zural Dead
wats that?zural?
cocroach in marathi zural ROFL
oh...coora in malayalam...

seriously such a super nation we haveEmbarrassed
k den i'l cal u coora frm nw :-P
LOLno i'll call u coora...

oww sneha di's pic...so cute pikkuDay Dreaming
den i'l cal u zural LOL i badly miss sneha di uhu uhu ;-(
huh watever
oww she is such a sweet heart...but think about the good side pikku...she is no more in this crap show...not at all wasting her talent...Embarrassed
hmm dats true..she is nt gonna cntinue in acting :-(
ya that's sadOuch...i love everything about her
yup me too :-( she is wonderful actrees ..she is such a gem :-)
her smile is wat i just love most about herDay Dreaming
i luv her eyes..she is d diva re perfect sharon no one cn eva replace her..she has potrayed wonderful phase of sharon Cool
oh it was golden time of d3...now it have struct the dark eraDead
ssly man Dead nw watchin d3 is pain in Dead chuck LOL..btw ur fav sharon scene?
last scene reDay Dreaming...that flying kiss scene was out of the world,well the new sharon brought me back frm heaven with the repeat of that scene by herMonkey Icon
aiyayo LOL ssly they ruined al my spl tanha scene Angry
ya...
lolz i love multiple quotingLOL LOL LOL
yup me too..pges jaldi khatam hota hai LOL
ha ha LOL...it irritates normal peeps u seeLOL ROFL
ROFL wel normal peeps lyk who?
u see others excluding extra lame peeps like usLOL
LOL n who r those other peeps? Ans me ROFL
pikku u don't remember nikky,aaishu etc used to scold us 4 multiple quoting and that's y restriction of 4 quotesLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Divalicious Dynamites CC#30 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: FieryLioness   Replies: 1211   Views: 34187

FieryLioness 1211 34187 10 April 2013 at 10:12am by Amitz.Gibbore
Divalicious Dynamites CC#29 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136

Author: FieryLioness   Replies: 1084   Views: 33010

FieryLioness 1084 33010 15 March 2013 at 12:22pm by kady_taarey
Divalicious Dynamites CC#28 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: patie   Replies: 1142   Views: 30857

patie 1142 30857 14 February 2013 at 4:04am by patie
Divalicious Dynamites CC#27 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: FieryLioness   Replies: 1133   Views: 26549

FieryLioness 1133 26549 09 February 2013 at 11:35am by Loveurlife1
Divalicious Dynamites CC#26 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: FieryLioness   Replies: 1186   Views: 21239

FieryLioness 1186 21239 05 February 2013 at 10:32am by FieryLioness

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index