Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Divalicious Dynamites CC#31 [IO] (Page 26)

patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Joined: 22 August 2012
Posts: 26604

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

btw nic name kunju wat does it mean ? Smile
it's just a name...inspired 4m a songLOL
kuch bhi Tongue
wat's the meaning of ur name?LOL
i dunno properly bt i think Ankita means calm Embarrassed
oww hw sweetEmbarrassed...though it doesn't suits ur character ROFL
kamini zural Dead
wats that?zural?
cocroach in marathi zural ROFL
oh...coora in malayalam...

seriously such a super nation we haveEmbarrassed
k den i'l cal u coora frm nw :-P
LOLno i'll call u coora...

oww sneha di's pic...so cute pikkuDay Dreaming
den i'l cal u zural LOL i badly miss sneha di uhu uhu ;-(
huh watever
oww she is such a sweet heart...but think about the good side pikku...she is no more in this crap show...not at all wasting her talent...Embarrassed
hmm dats true..she is nt gonna cntinue in acting :-(
ya that's sadOuch...i love everything about her
yup me too :-( she is wonderful actrees ..she is such a gem :-)

sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 19303

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

sriku u der Ermm ya mein jau..? i hv 10 unread pms..gosh hv lots of wrk LOL
i've 570 unread pmsROFL
oh m d mst active member sriku so fr me 10 pms = 1000 pms samji LOL
i just cleared my inbox a month or so b4 without reading...nw again...since i said i'm not active there are only pms on ff and os this time...oww hw'll i delete them nw?Silly
omg gosh ab kise pata dat u r inactive LOL u knw i was inactive jus fr 2 days i got 70 pms Dead
boring peeps most of them knws that...so i insisted not to send daily post but only updates...nw i was wondering wat would've hpnd to my inbox if i din't have asked them to do soSilly...can't believe my eyes ...such a lot of ff,ss,os...
lolz poor uLOL
olele poor bacha ..i think u r active on IPK forum too
are nahi yaar...i somehow managed to get rid of pms 4m there...it's almost nil now,,,98% of my inbox is blessed with pms 4m d3 forum onlyWacko
owk so u r active in d3 forum oly..y did u join IF ? General question ha LOL
for ipkknd only!well i and my bst frnd joined here only 4 the sameSmile...but some how i managed to reach d3 forum LOLnw it's like i fell in a pit and there is no way out...LOLbut palki is really helping me out to get a way out 4m here.
and wau?
cme to knw abt dis forum frm fb only ...joined this forum jus to support TR wel i regret ma decesion Dead
hmm u should be LOL...but u got such an awesome crap idiot friend like me naa...ya enemyLOLLOL
oww no re i hate sme ppl in d3 forum bas..i luv my idiot frnd Hug
as if i said i hate u ..huh...LOL...u r such a sweet frnd of mine...super lame and insane like meLOL LOL...that's y i love u Hug...
oww itni taarif :-Ostrange..i think u lyk insane ppl LOL
ya i do...i 've craziest of all as my frnzCool
jus lyk me Cool
mmm may be Wink
sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 19303

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

btw nic name kunju wat does it mean ? Smile
it's just a name...inspired 4m a songLOL
kuch bhi Tongue
wat's the meaning of ur name?LOL
i dunno properly bt i think Ankita means calm Embarrassed
oww hw sweetEmbarrassed...though it doesn't suits ur character ROFL
kamini zural Dead
wats that?zural?
cocroach in marathi zural ROFL
oh...coora in malayalam...

seriously such a super nation we haveEmbarrassed
k den i'l cal u coora frm nw :-P
LOLno i'll call u coora...

oww sneha di's pic...so cute pikkuDay Dreaming
den i'l cal u zural LOL i badly miss sneha di uhu uhu ;-(
huh watever
oww she is such a sweet heart...but think about the good side pikku...she is no more in this crap show...not at all wasting her talent...Embarrassed
hmm dats true..she is nt gonna cntinue in acting :-(
ya that's sadOuch...i love everything about her
yup me too :-( she is wonderful actrees ..she is such a gem :-)
her smile is wat i just love most about herDay Dreaming
patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Joined: 22 August 2012
Posts: 26604

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

my theory exams r over...now just practicals left pikku...6 practicals and then i'll be freeSmile...oww some of my frnds in other colgs finished their practicals b4 theoryCry...lucky them Ouch
oww kuch nai thoda w8 karlo waise b holidays r boring
15 days are short 4 me...as of now i even doubt if we get some 15 days holiday evenDead
i wish tuje ek din ka b holiday na mile ROFL
W*F***
hooo itna bada font ROFL wel mere black tongue ka effect defo hoga
****** ***** f**k u ...nxt yr u'll understand wat's hell and wat's heavenCool
ROFL my black tongue..yaad rakhna Evil Smile
patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Joined: 22 August 2012
Posts: 26604

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

wel i badly miss rhikky, ritzy ..ritzy has been always der wid me at bad times Unhappy
huh u don't miss me?i mean u din't miss me?i knw u din'tOuch
na i dint ROFL
then talk to urselfDead...don't talk to me
hw cn i talk to myself LOL sriku ko assylum mein bhejna padega ROFL
patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Joined: 22 August 2012
Posts: 26604

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

btw nic name kunju wat does it mean ? Smile
it's just a name...inspired 4m a songLOL
kuch bhi Tongue
wat's the meaning of ur name?LOL
i dunno properly bt i think Ankita means calm Embarrassed
oww hw sweetEmbarrassed...though it doesn't suits ur character ROFL
kamini zural Dead
wats that?zural?
cocroach in marathi zural ROFL
oh...coora in malayalam...

seriously such a super nation we haveEmbarrassed
k den i'l cal u coora frm nw :-P
LOLno i'll call u coora...

oww sneha di's pic...so cute pikkuDay Dreaming
den i'l cal u zural LOL i badly miss sneha di uhu uhu ;-(
huh watever
oww she is such a sweet heart...but think about the good side pikku...she is no more in this crap show...not at all wasting her talent...Embarrassed
hmm dats true..she is nt gonna cntinue in acting :-(
ya that's sadOuch...i love everything about her
yup me too :-( she is wonderful actrees ..she is such a gem :-)
her smile is wat i just love most about herDay Dreaming
i luv her eyes..she is d diva re perfect sharon no one cn eva replace her..she has potrayed wonderful phase of sharon Cool
sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 19303

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

my theory exams r over...now just practicals left pikku...6 practicals and then i'll be freeSmile...oww some of my frnds in other colgs finished their practicals b4 theoryCry...lucky them Ouch
oww kuch nai thoda w8 karlo waise b holidays r boring
15 days are short 4 me...as of now i even doubt if we get some 15 days holiday evenDead
i wish tuje ek din ka b holiday na mile ROFL
W*F***
hooo itna bada font ROFL wel mere black tongue ka effect defo hoga
****** ***** f**k u ...nxt yr u'll understand wat's hell and wat's heavenCool
ROFL my black tongue..yaad rakhna Evil Smile
i guess i've black tongue...my amma used to give me 'don't u dare to say a word ' look LOL since somehow my words come trueLOL LOL
sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 19303

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

wel i badly miss rhikky, ritzy ..ritzy has been always der wid me at bad times Unhappy
huh u don't miss me?i mean u din't miss me?i knw u din'tOuch
na i dint ROFL
then talk to urselfDead...don't talk to me
hw cn i talk to myself LOL sriku ko assylum mein bhejna padega ROFL
well i talk to myself LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Divalicious Dynamites CC#30 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: FieryLioness   Replies: 1211   Views: 34228

FieryLioness 1211 34228 10 April 2013 at 10:12am by Amitz.Gibbore
Divalicious Dynamites CC#29 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136

Author: FieryLioness   Replies: 1084   Views: 33090

FieryLioness 1084 33090 15 March 2013 at 12:22pm by kady_taarey
Divalicious Dynamites CC#28 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: patie   Replies: 1142   Views: 30949

patie 1142 30949 14 February 2013 at 4:04am by patie
Divalicious Dynamites CC#27 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: FieryLioness   Replies: 1133   Views: 26626

FieryLioness 1133 26626 09 February 2013 at 11:35am by Loveurlife1
Divalicious Dynamites CC#26 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: FieryLioness   Replies: 1186   Views: 21266

FieryLioness 1186 21266 05 February 2013 at 10:32am by FieryLioness

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index