Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Divalicious Dynamites CC#31 [IO] (Page 14)

sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 19303

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

spare me 2day...i'm getting irritated by everything Angry
u hd brk up kya itna upset ho? ROFL
wat brk upDead...i don't 've any bf
boring ladki Dead
wat's new in that...i was,is and'll be a boring girlCool
u luv d tag of boring gal ROFL
yupCool...oww i so miss my boring nikky and boring ritzy...bander ladkies they tagged me as boring...infact it was nikky who started calling me boring sreelu boring sreeluSilly

sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 19303

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

sriku wt hpnd forum pe kuch hua..m gud :-)
Deadyuk this forum is nothing 4 me! watsoever hpns here is seriously nothing...the world is yet so big than this place...i'm upset with myselfDead
lolz wt hpnd tel me na ..fail hue kya
W*F i'm not a looserAngry and my results'll be out by the end of the next sem only!
ok fail nai toh ghar se bahar nikala kya tuje ROFL
there isn't anything funny happening in my life which u can laugh atDead...damn me
Are meri devdaas ab kya hui bologe bhi Unhappy
kuch nahi re...it's related to my exam...waise when'll ur class starts?
ab result aane mein 1 month den addmission process ..so d whole proces wl tke 2 mnths Ermm
u mean 2 more months?Shocked
yup y so shocked LOL
i hardly get 10 days vacationDead!
sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 19303

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

i was wondering if anyone is interested to read nxt part of my ffErmm
i guess i should dc the same...wat say pikku?
mein teko ghar mein ghus kar marungi [xxx]
Shockedomg y  ?mmm my kunju will bite uLOL LOL
patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Joined: 22 August 2012
Posts: 26604

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

spare me 2day...i'm getting irritated by everything Angry
u hd brk up kya itna upset ho? ROFL
wat brk upDead...i don't 've any bf
boring ladki Dead
wat's new in that...i was,is and'll be a boring girlCool
u luv d tag of boring gal ROFL
yupCool...oww i so miss my boring nikky and boring ritzy...bander ladkies they tagged me as boring...infact it was nikky who started calling me boring sreelu boring sreeluSilly
oh i miss niky she is d craziest trian Unhappy gosh old days Broken Heart
patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Joined: 22 August 2012
Posts: 26604

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

sriku wt hpnd forum pe kuch hua..m gud :-)
Deadyuk this forum is nothing 4 me! watsoever hpns here is seriously nothing...the world is yet so big than this place...i'm upset with myselfDead
lolz wt hpnd tel me na ..fail hue kya
W*F i'm not a looserAngry and my results'll be out by the end of the next sem only!
ok fail nai toh ghar se bahar nikala kya tuje ROFL
there isn't anything funny happening in my life which u can laugh atDead...damn me
Are meri devdaas ab kya hui bologe bhi Unhappy
kuch nahi re...it's related to my exam...waise when'll ur class starts?
ab result aane mein 1 month den addmission process ..so d whole proces wl tke 2 mnths Ermm
u mean 2 more months?Shocked
yup y so shocked LOL
i hardly get 10 days vacationDead!
jelous of me? Cool
patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Joined: 22 August 2012
Posts: 26604

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

i was wondering if anyone is interested to read nxt part of my ffErmm
i guess i should dc the same...wat say pikku?
mein teko ghar mein ghus kar marungi [xxx]
Shockedomg y  ?mmm my kunju will bite uLOL LOL
who is kunju? Geek
sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 19303

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by sreelu094

spare me 2day...i'm getting irritated by everything Angry
u hd brk up kya itna upset ho? ROFL
wat brk upDead...i don't 've any bf
boring ladki Dead
wat's new in that...i was,is and'll be a boring girlCool
u luv d tag of boring gal ROFL
yupCool...oww i so miss my boring nikky and boring ritzy...bander ladkies they tagged me as boring...infact it was nikky who started calling me boring sreelu boring sreeluSilly
oh i miss niky she is d craziest trian Unhappy gosh old days Broken Heart
seriously yaar Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

patie

sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 19303

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
jealous of u?of course not re...Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Divalicious Dynamites CC#30 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: FieryLioness   Replies: 1125   Views: 35604

FieryLioness 1125 35604 10 April 2013 at 10:11am by FieryLioness
Divalicious Dynamites CC#29 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111

Author: FieryLioness   Replies: 880   Views: 34852

FieryLioness 880 34852 15 March 2013 at 12:22pm by kady_taarey
Divalicious Dynamites CC#28 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

Author: patie   Replies: 1056   Views: 32376

patie 1056 32376 14 February 2013 at 4:04am by patie
Divalicious Dynamites CC#27 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 125 126

Author: FieryLioness   Replies: 1000   Views: 27975

FieryLioness 1000 27975 09 February 2013 at 11:35am by Loveurlife1
Divalicious Dynamites CC#26 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: FieryLioness   Replies: 1115   Views: 22106

FieryLioness 1115 22106 05 February 2013 at 10:32am by FieryLioness

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index