Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

The Insignificant Others-For laughs only! Upd Pg 7 (Page 7)

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Thank you, Radha and rusman!

Next chapter coming up...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri_Radha

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Chapter 4:   Der Aaye Par Durust Aaye

Arpita and Gayu are discussing the wedding of Radha and SP.   Tongue

Arpita:   Mummyji, I am so confused!  Confused I thought there was going to be a masked ball in honor of the wedding as per the promo!  Shocked

Gayu:   What an innocent you are Arpita bahu!  Big smile  That promo was just a red herring, a distraction!   It was symbolic!  LOL

Arpita:  Symbolic????  Confused

Gayu:  Didn't you read the complaints on I-F about the PV track?  Tongue  The CVs just wanted to shut up everybody until they were ready for the wedding episode and they released that promo!  Big smile

Arpita:   Oh!  I don't go much on I-F...I don't understand half the things they say there!  Ermm

Gayu:   Never mind, bahu!   Well, the CVs succeeded...everyone got into dissecting the promo that the wedding went off peacefully.  LOL LOL

Arpita:  I hope Aarti was not hurt in that fight...I saw her clutching her tummy!  Ouch

Gayu:  Of course not...Tongue...probably her rubber belly came loose in the fight and she clutched it to stop it from falling out...ROFL  ROFL ...

Arpita:   I don't know how Aarti does these things...Confused...maybe that is why Yashu is all over her! Ouch

Gayu:   She was always the gundi...Embarrassed...too free with her hockey stick and her hands!  Each to his own!  Smile

Prashant enters the room and gives Arpita a come-hither smile.   Arpita makes a face and looks away.

Prashant:   What is up, ladies?  Is the oldies PV finally over?  Big smile

Gayu:  You again?  Dead  Yes, it is over and Radha @#$#%$^%^%Censored has taken all my jewellery and saris.  She is trying to be the new G3 in SM!  Angry

Prashant:  Ah, well, what could you expect?   Maybe SP wants her that way...Wink..it is a compliment to you G3G!  Big smile

Gayu:  Just shows how much you know about Cas...Evil Smile...he likes variety, you know!  Approve (Thinks for a moment) Maybe this is a good idea...he will get tired of Rads soon if she mimics me and ignore her!  Evil Smile

Prashant:   (chuckling)  What a sport you are G3G about Cas and his affaires de coeur!  Embarrassed  If only Aarti had been like this and waited for me, I wouldn't be here!  Unhappy

Gayu:  You made a basic mistake, my boy...Big smile...you left home while Cas does it living at home! LOL  No one like my Cas!  Blushing

Prashant grimaces and goes to the SM window and looks down.

Prashant:   @#@$#%$^%%^&%  Censored   There they go again...Yash and Aarti cannot keep their hands off each other nowadays.  Angry  (Big smile as RD interrupts)...at least close the door, you two, when you want to romance!!!  LOL

Arpita:  Mummyji, I heard Ishita is planning to trap Yash...Ouch...you think I will get one more sautan?   Shocked

Gayu:   No idea, Arpita bahu!   Why do you worry anyway...it is Aarti's headache!  Big smile

Arpita:  I was thinking of what will happen when finally one day they all land up here...Confused...I will have to share my Yashu with Aarti, Prashant and Ishita!   Cry

Gayu: (staring at her)  OMG, never thought of that!  Shocked  You mean I will have to share Cas with Rads and God knows how many women? Shocked Dead (faints with shock)

Arpita runs to Gayu and fans her face.   Prashant gets a glass of water.

Prashant:   So there is justice in Yamalok after all!   Evil Smile  Der aaye par durust aaye!   LOL LOL

Ending this thread...Smile

Edited by ssroomani - 17 April 2013 at 8:55pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

amandajoy33gmhatcherForeverAarYannirmalac99lulujjjjakui1984InduG64Deepti1808jyoti06vinnasSri_Radha

gmhatcher Senior Member
gmhatcher
gmhatcher

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Very LOL LOL LOL. Please CONtinue

ssroomani

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
prashanth with nida that one is left out ...lolROFL

G3 part was awesome rubber belly, cas and aarti headache.

OMG hilarious post shobs thanks for the PM.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLHeartHeartHeartHugHugHugROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ssroomani

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Omg...Can't stop laughing ...Superb one.ClapSound hilarious part...Especially all gayatri  dialogues are Rofl...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL   ROFL ROFL ROFL 
Poor arpita worries for sharing yash with aarti,prashant and ishita and made gayatri also worriedROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL   ROFL ROFL ROFL 
Continue soon
Waiting for next oneDay Dreaming

ssroomani

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Shobhs thats hilarious ROFLROFLROFL ... So Yamlok is going to hv competition in future TongueLOLLOL ... For now I guess Arpi ,G3 and Prashant can hv popcorns watching Cas-Rads CON and Yash-Aarti-Ishhy baby triangle till they reach Yamlok or Swarglok or whatever LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomaniSri_Radha

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL
Ultimate behna.ROFLROFL

Your best to date.

Thx for the laughs and for the PM

ssroomani