Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

The Insignificant Others-For laughs only! Upd Pg 7 (Page 5)

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Shobha - that was howlarious!!! Concur with Jyo - it may even be better than the first part - and that one was hard to beat LOL. I had this huge grin on my face while reading. You cheered up my day immensely my friend - thank you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
HilariousROFLROFLROFL

ssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Thank you, Angel, Kat and gafulu! 

Next chapter coming up!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusmanAngeloScuro

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Chapter 3 :  Emergency in Yamalok

Yamadev(YD) comes to SM to welcome Gayu.  Smile  He is shown into the living room by an RD avatar where Arpita is as usual sitting in front of the window to SM in PVland.  Gayu gets up from the sofa and greets Yamadev. Smile

YD:  Welcome to the netherworld, G3G!  I hope you are comfortable. Big smile

Gayu:  Oh yes, very comfortable, although the journey was rather tough! Tongue

YD:  Ha, the traffic jams…Ermm…..can't help that with all the wars and terrorist activities on earth!

Arpita suddenly gives a gasp and starts hyperventilating.  Shocked Both YD and Gayu move towards the window and look down.

YD:  OMG!  Shocked The PV CVs are breaking their promise to me!  (goes all hyper clutching his hair, closing his eyes and chewing his nails…..) Shocked Shocked Shocked

Gayu:  What…  Oh, my Con Prince in action!  Embarrassed (looks at Yama) Why are you getting agitated? Confused

YD moves his hand and the screen splits in two.  The second half shows a scene on I-F where PVians all over the world are gasping, hyperventilating, and swooning…..half-dead with excitement.  Dead Embarrassed Blushing   Dead Embarrassed Blushing   Dead Embarrassed Blushing   Dead Embarrassed Blushing  

YD:  Just take a look…Shocked….if all of them die and land down here, how am I going to accommodate them?  Confused Shocked

They watch; Arpita mesmerized, Embarrassed Gayu grinning Big smile and Yamadev in agony Ouchas AarYa slowly slide down the wall and disappear off the camera.  LOL

Arpita:  Ufff…..(fans herself with the sari pallu). Embarrassed Dead Blushing

YD:  Saved in the nick of time!  Stern Smile Thank everyone of the 33 crore Gods that the camera froze at the right moment. Dead

They look at the other screen where the half-dead PVians are waking up from the AarYattacks. Wink  YD waves his hand and the screen of I-F disappears. 

YD:  Those CVs!  AngryAfter the Mumbai Con, they promised there would not be another one shown.  That was bad enough (shudders as he remembers the crisis he had to deal with Ouch).  

Gayu:  Calm down, YD!  Tongue Both Cas and Yash cannot help it, it is in their genes! Embarrassed

YD:  Excuse me, I have to leave now.  I need to send a stinker mail to the PV CVs!  Angry (strides off)

Gayu and Arpita turn back to the screen to see Aakash emptying the safe.

Arpita:  Oh oh…Shocked.mummyji, Aakash bhaiyya is taking all your jewellery!

Gayu:  Just watch, Arpita bahu and don't get upset. Big smile  Let Cas and Rads deal with him, it is not my headache anymore, thank God! LOL LOL

They continue watching and are smiling at AarYa getting caught by the family, when Prashant saunters in.

Prashant: (lounging on the sofa) Don't you get tired of the drama in SM? Confused  Nothing but punar vivah, punar vivah all the time.  D'oh

The two ladies ignore him.  Gayu grins at Ishita's face on seeing AarYa cosy in bed.  A faint smell of burning wafts into the room. Wink

Prashant:  (sniffing) I smell something burning. Ermm  Is the stove on in the kitchen? (gets up to check)

Gayu:  Arre Pappu, come here and take a look. Big smile

Prashant ambles over and looks down and stiffens Shocked as he sees AarYa having a pillow and soft toy fight, falling into each other's arms at the end.  Embarrassed  The smell of burning suddenly intensifies Dead and Arpita gags and runs out of the room.  Gayu follows her grinning from ear to ear. Tongue

Prashant:   #%^$^&*&(*)_(_)*&*%^%$%#$$#%^$^&^*&(**  Censored

To be continued….

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

amandajoy33ForeverAarYangmhatcherrusmanjyoti_10AaRyArOxnirmalac99AngeloScurocssudhajyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha_Dimples_-Dhoop-

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
OMGGG Yama is angry .. well understandable ROFLROFLROFLROFL...Arpita bahu fans herself with saree pallu .. well her ex-hubby in action is too hot to handle and her sautan's beautiful long hair always turns him on which even Arpita knows it WinkLOLLOL ... In all this Gayu is happy that she got rid of Akash ka responsibility ..let Cas and Rads handle him ROFLROFLROFL.. but as per spoilers it seems Aarti is an all rounder and will handle Akash too by saving his life TongueLOLLOLLOL

Too good Shobhs  , u got to continue this LOLLOLLOL

AaRyArOxssroomani

ForeverAarYan Senior Member
ForeverAarYan
ForeverAarYan

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Awesome awesome aewsome.

YD ROFLROFL

Prashant is also burningLOL

ssroomani

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
What the ! Does Pappu want to come back to earth!

Hope if he asks Yama he don't get that wish granted!!!LOL

Hilarious . Loved it so much!

rusmanssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Thank  you, Jyo, ForeverAarYan, and Angel!  

I enjoyed writing this chapter most!  LOL

AngeloScuro

Go to top