Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

The Insignificant Others-For laughs only! Upd Pg 7 (Page 3)

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Thank you Naeema, mslee and akui1984  Tongue

@Kat: (I hope I got the name right!), Yes I'm Shobha  Smile

rusman Goldie
rusman
rusman

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Oh gosh this was so funny let see who else join them up there. Gyteri  stuck in traffic jan was very funny ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

milodog Goldie
milodog
milodog

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Oh my, I loved it! 
Brilliant idea!
Please do continue!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Thanks you  rusman and milodog  Smile

Next chapter coming up...
ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Chapter 2:  Arpita and Gayu exchange notes

Arpita lays the table for a good meal for Gayu.   They sit down to have a cosy talk.

Arpita:   I am glad you are here mummyji.  Smile  I was so bored with only that creep Prashant for company!  Stern Smile

Gayu:  Does he trouble you too?  He was always turning up our house after Aarti and Yash!  Dead

Arpita:   What??!!   He was after Yashu too??  Shocked I should have started watching SM long back! Confused

Gayu:  You know the new-fangled notion...(shrugs)...dostana, they call it!  WackoThey put up a good show together!  Big smile

Arpita:   OMG, I thought I had just one souten in Aarti and now there are two? Cry  No wonder he keeps coming here!  Angry

Gayu:  Oh, don't pay him any attention!  Anyway, their dostana died when he started eyeing Aarti. Big smile  You know it was Yash who packed him off from the earth. LOL

Arpita:  Yes, I know, he told me!   He keeps cursing Yashu for cutting short his life on earth...Angry...

Gayu:  Forget them!  What did I see just now?  SP and Radha are going to be married?   That woman was just waiting to jump into my bed! Angry Censored

Arpita:  You heard about that?  Shocked  Are there TVs on the Vaitarani?

Gayu:  What??!!  Shocked Shocked  You mean that Radha actually jumped into my bed? Shocked Cas kabhi nahin sudhrega! Angry

Arpita:  Sorry, mummyji……but you know Cas is not to be blamedEmbarrassed….it was all Ishita's plotting!

Gayu:  Cas needed Ishita for this? Confused  I guess Cas is losing his touch, then…. (walks off)

Arpita:   I could never understand mummyji…Confused……I wish Yashu was here to explain what she meant!     

She follows Gayu to the living room and both look down into SM on earth.

Arpita:  There they are all together again……come on mummyji, this might be fun! Tongue

Gayu:  Still discussing the punar vivah?  (looks down into SM)

Prashant walks in munching on something he picked up in the kitchen.  Arpita gives him a look of disgust.  Dead

Prashant:  Oye, don't look at me like that……I need nourishment! Big smile

Prashant also joins Gayu and Arpita at the window to SM on earth.

Gayu:  Vedika bitten by a snake?  Haila, has Aakash opened a reptile farm in SM?  Shocked First Yash gets bitten, now Vedika….

Prashant: (seeing the PankDhi faceoff)  The Scindias only have Punar Vivah on their brains! Shocked  Vidhi and Panku both want it now!  Big smile

They watch in silence until SP says he does not want to do PV with Radha.

Gayu:   Oh my darling Cas, he said no to the PV! Heart  Sucks to you Radha! Evil Smile

Arpita:  But mummyji, he wants to leave Bhopal! Shocked

Gayu:  Wish he could come here…Embarrassed…maybe I should apply to Yama for Cas' passport to Yamalok!  Tongue

Arpita:  Oh oh…….Aarti is hugging Yashu…Cry….in front of the whole family too!  Shocked I never did that! Ouch

Gayu:  Hrrrmmph, so even Didi changed sides! Angry  Best of luck to Radha, she has no idea of what is coming!  Evil Smile

Prashant:  How unfair!  I was packed off so young to Yamalok and those old fuddy-duddies are going to get married again!  Angry D'oh

To be continued…….

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

amandajoy33gmhatcherkdsubsnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroDeepti1808InduG64Zetterjyoti06LoveforlifeTessaloniSri_Radha_Dimples_-Dhoop-

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Shobhs u r such a tease ROFLROFLROFLROFL... Prashant is still cursing his fate for being packed off so early without getting a chance to do PV and there Gayu expects Cas to live upto his casanova image , reason why she got upset that he needed Ishhy's baby help to land up with Radha on same bed WinkLOLLOL ... Arpi is too innocent to understand these new CON stories which started happening post her death LOLLOLLOL ... she is even amazed to see khullam khulla hugs and PDAs by AarYa in front of all .. sighhh she is missing the fun LOLLOLLOLLOL

Too good and even better than first one ROFLROFLROFLROFLClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanilulujjjjLoveforlife

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
@Shobha: That's some wit. Absolutely bone tickling! Great stuff!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanilulujjjj

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLShobhs...This is all I can say!!!

THANK YOU!!! For the laughs sweetheart.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanilulujjjj

Go to top