ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks Naeema, Pearl, AaRyArOx and Asha!    πŸ˜†

I will continue as the epis unfold!  
rusman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ ssroomani I loved all parts πŸ‘ i will look forward to other posts. 
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic one⭐️...
Yama is angry on cvsπŸ˜† πŸ˜†...Gayatri is all cool😳...
Poor prashant🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
ssroomani thumbnail

Thank you, Radha and rusman!

Next chapter coming up...😊
ssroomani thumbnail

Chapter 4:   Der Aaye Par Durust Aaye

Arpita and Gayu are discussing the wedding of Radha and SP.   πŸ˜›

Arpita:   Mummyji, I am so confused!  πŸ˜• I thought there was going to be a masked ball in honor of the wedding as per the promo!  πŸ˜²

Gayu:   What an innocent you are Arpita bahu!  πŸ˜ƒ  That promo was just a red herring, a distraction!   It was symbolic!  πŸ˜†

Arpita:  Symbolic????  πŸ˜•

Gayu:  Didn't you read the complaints on I-F about the PV track?  πŸ˜›  The CVs just wanted to shut up everybody until they were ready for the wedding episode and they released that promo!  πŸ˜ƒ

Arpita:   Oh!  I don't go much on I-F...I don't understand half the things they say there!  πŸ€”

Gayu:   Never mind, bahu!   Well, the CVs succeeded...everyone got into dissecting the promo that the wedding went off peacefully.  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Arpita:  I hope Aarti was not hurt in that fight...I saw her clutching her tummy!  

Gayu:  Of course not...πŸ˜›...probably her rubber belly came loose in the fight and she clutched it to stop it from falling out...🀣  πŸ€£ ...

Arpita:   I don't know how Aarti does these things...πŸ˜•...maybe that is why Yashu is all over her! 

Gayu:   She was always the gundi...😳...too free with her hockey stick and her hands!  Each to his own!  πŸ˜Š

Prashant enters the room and gives Arpita a come-hither smile.   Arpita makes a face and looks away.

Prashant:   What is up, ladies?  Is the oldies PV finally over?  πŸ˜ƒ

Gayu:  You again?  πŸ€’  Yes, it is over and Radha @#$#%$^%^%🀬 has taken all my jewellery and saris.  She is trying to be the new G3 in SM!  πŸ˜‘

Prashant:  Ah, well, what could you expect?   Maybe SP wants her that way...πŸ˜‰..it is a compliment to you G3G!  πŸ˜ƒ

Gayu:  Just shows how much you know about Cas...😈...he likes variety, you know!   (Thinks for a moment) Maybe this is a good idea...he will get tired of Rads soon if she mimics me and ignore her!  πŸ˜ˆ

Prashant:   (chuckling)  What a sport you are G3G about Cas and his affaires de coeur!  πŸ˜³  If only Aarti had been like this and waited for me, I wouldn't be here!  πŸ˜”

Gayu:  You made a basic mistake, my boy...πŸ˜ƒ...you left home while Cas does it living at home! πŸ˜†  No one like my Cas!  β˜ΊοΈ

Prashant grimaces and goes to the SM window and looks down.

Prashant:   @#@$#%$^%%^&%  πŸ€¬   There they go again...Yash and Aarti cannot keep their hands off each other nowadays.  πŸ˜‘  (πŸ˜ƒ as RD interrupts)...at least close the door, you two, when you want to romance!!!  πŸ˜†

Arpita:  Mummyji, I heard Ishita is planning to trap Yash......you think I will get one more sautan?   πŸ˜²

Gayu:   No idea, Arpita bahu!   Why do you worry anyway...it is Aarti's headache!  πŸ˜ƒ

Arpita:  I was thinking of what will happen when finally one day they all land up here...πŸ˜•...I will have to share my Yashu with Aarti, Prashant and Ishita!   πŸ˜­

Gayu: (staring at her)  OMG, never thought of that!  πŸ˜²  You mean I will have to share Cas with Rads and God knows how many women? 😲 πŸ€’ (faints with shock)

Arpita runs to Gayu and fans her face.   Prashant gets a glass of water.

Prashant:   So there is justice in Yamalok after all!   😈  Der aaye par durust aaye!   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ending this thread...😊

Edited by ssroomani - 11 years ago
gmhatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Please CONtinue
lulujjjj thumbnail
prashanth with nida that one is left out ...lol🀣

G3 part was awesome rubber belly, cas and aarti headache.

OMG hilarious post shobs thanks for the PM.πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg...Can't stop laughing ...Superb one.πŸ‘Sound hilarious part...Especially all gayatri  dialogues are Rofl...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£   πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
Poor arpita worries for sharing yash with aarti,prashant and ishita and made gayatri also worried🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£   πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
Continue soon
Waiting for next one