Punar Vivah

The Insignificant Others-For laughs only! Upd Pg 7

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
The Insignificant Others

Chapter 1     -  Gayu arrives in Yamalok

In the parallel SM across the Vaitarani (the river which divides the land of the living and that of the dead), Arpita is sitting forlorn and bored looking down into the SM on earth.   She is watching AarYa romance in the kids' room spoilers and sighs mournfully. Unhappy

Arpita:  Yashu never romanced me like that!  He has become even more romantic with Aarti than he was with me! Ouch

Footsteps are heard and Prashant appears through the doorway.   He checks out Arpita and then sidles close. Wink   Arpita is revolted and gets up to go. Angry

Prashant:   Oh wait, I won't eat you up!  Is there any food around?  I am hungry! Tongue

Arpita:   Why don't you eat at the Dubey House here?  That is your home, isn't it? Confused

Prashant:  You know how it is, I am all alone there and I can't cook!  Big smile Moreover, I got used to SM food; I was always visiting SM on earth on some pretext or the other. LOL

Arpita:   Go and ask one of the RD avatars in the kitchen...Aarti might have given you food on earth, but don't expect it from me!  Dead

Prashant:  Oh don't be so high and mighty...it is going to be a looong time until Aarti and Yash come here, so we might as well enjoy each other's company!  Embarrassed

Arpita:   Yuck!! Dead

Suddenly there is a sound of a fresh arrival outside.  Gayu's voice is heard.

Gayu:  Arpita, where are you?   I thought you would be at the door to welcome me!

Arpita:   Oh, mummyji has arrived!   Coming, coming...Smile

She runs out to welcome Gayu and both come into the room.  Gayu catches sight of Prashant.

Gayu:   Don't tell me you haunt the SM here as well!   Go away!  Angry

Prashant:   Oh please, I am company, you know!   It can get pretty lonely here!  Smile

Gayu makes a face and sits down and then she sees the scene below in SM where Radha and SP punar vivah talks are going on.

Gayu:    Eeek!!  Shocked  I just reached SM in Yamalok and SP is ready to do punar vivah with Radha?   Angry

Arpita:   It is over a month, mummyji.   You know what Cas is like! Tongue   What took you so long to reach here? Confused

Gayu:   Traffic jams on the Vaitarani!   Then my knees were giving trouble, so I rested a lot on the way!  Stern Smile

Arpita:   Anyway, now your pains will be gone.   I will get you some refreshments.

Both Gayu and Arpita walk off leaving Prashant looking meditatively down at SM on earth.

Prashant:  I wish Yash had not sent me off to Yamalok in such haste!  I really miss the fun down there!  Ermm

(will be continued depending on the response!) LOL

Edited by ssroomani - 16 April 2013 at 11:45pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Sintaragmhatchermsleerusmanjyoti_10AaRyArOxpearl.whiteShashi1984nan0102nirmalac99kdsubsstylish_VJAngeloScurolulujjjjInduG64akui1984Deepti1808jyoti06vinnasLoveforlifeSharlene1410Tessaloni_Dimples_-Dhoop-pickachugafulu14Angel_Luv

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Shobhss Awesome threesome of Arpita-Prashant-Gayatri in their own sweet world hving conversation on the recent happenings in SM ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL... Poor Gayu reached late due to traffic and on top of that she gets the shock of Cas gonig for his PV with Radha so soon  ROFLROFLROFLROFL... And Prashant is trying to become another Cas there with his flirting with Arpita ShockedShockedLOLLOLLOLLOL

Poor Arpita ,  she too is shocked to see Yashuu so romantic while Gayu is shocked to see Cas's instant rasleela after her death  but the only person who seems to b all cool is Prashant out there in the company of both ladies ROFLROFLROFL...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

msleeAaRyArOxnan0102lulujjjjAngeloScurossroomanivinnasgafulu14

jyoti_10 Goldie
jyoti_10
jyoti_10

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLWow. This is fantastic. Poor Arpita. Who will fall for a Prashant after having a Yash as a husband.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomaniAngeloScurolulujjjjgafulu14

-Dhoop- IF-Stunnerz
-Dhoop-
-Dhoop-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Loved it... Clap Clap
Pls do continue...

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL!
That's hilarious!!
Continue soon!

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Hilarious to the max.ROFL

Now you make me want to write better when I do my comicsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanilulujjjjgafulu14

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Omg..FantasticStar...So hilariousROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL. Prashant is so cool and flirts with arpitaShockedLOL.Poor arpita and gayatri both are shocked with their yash and SP. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL..
Enjoyed your post...continueSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanilulujjjjgafulu14

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Shobhss Awesome threesome of Arpita-Prashant-Gayatri in their own sweet world hving conversation on the recent happenings in SM ROFL... Poor Gayu reached late due to traffic and on top of that she gets the shock of Cas gonig for his PV with Radha so soon  ROFL... And Prashant is trying to become another Cas there with his flirting with Arpita LOL

Poor Arpita ,  she too is shocked to see Yashuu so romantic while Gayu is shocked to see Cas's instant rasleela after her death  but the only person who seems to b all cool is Prashant out there in the company of both ladies ROFLROFLROFL...

Thanks Jyo!   It is important to have the POV of the significant others who became insignificant in the spate of PVs in SM!   LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjgafulu14

Go to top