.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello all. This is my first AsYa OS and I am really hoping that you all like it. So, here in my OS Tanveer is a sweet heart and not the villain. Okay so Asad himself gives the ticket to Zoya.

Zoya said in a sad tone, "Thank you so much Mr. Khan. Thank you so much. I did not think you will help me so much in going back New York."

"But, Zoya..."

"It's Miss Farooki Mr. Khan. Only my loved ones have the right to call me Zoya and you are just a stranger to me."

What I am just a stranger. Am I nothing for her.

Hearing this he felt a pang on his heart. He felt his heart shattered into thousand pieces. He was literally broken. He just needed some time alone.

Mr. Khan how could you do this I thought you felt the same for me like I feel for you. I thought Mr. Khan was trying to stop me but I was totally wrong he was so eager to send me back to New York. Now why am I even thinking about him? I would rather pack my clothes and leave from here as fast as possible.

She tried to calm herself down saying this but she could not drops of water were forming on her eyes to make her break down in tears. But yes she did not have any choice her father was dead, her visa was going to expire and Mr. Khan wanted her to go back New York.

"Allah Miya what's wrong with me. Why am I always thinking about him?"

"Zoya are you going somewhere? Seems like you are going to really far away place..",said an anxious Dilshad and Tamatar.

"No Voophi I am going back to New York. It seems like I have no reason to live here."

"But, you decided to live with us until Tamatar's vacation finishes. Then why so hurry? Have you changed your mind or something?"

"Who Voophi Mr.'' No thin special. I just wanted to meet my jiji and jiju as soon as possible."

"Okay, it's your wish then we are no one to stop you. Come I will help you in packing?"

Look my Voophi is so sweet and this Mr. Khan is so cruel and stone hearted. I just wish I do not have to see his face again.

Why am I even feeling unhappy? I myself wanted to get rid of her. But why does my heart aches when I think that she is gonna leave me forever? Why can not I resist her beauty, her so called attitude and do not forget her ridiculous sayaris?

"Jammy why are you looking so tensed?", Tanveer came out of nowhere.

"No, Tanu it's just my work pressure. I have just signed a new contract with the Sharma's. Just this thought is bothering me."

"It does not seem so tell me the real fact. You do not get tensed just because of work load. You are a strong person. Please kindly tell me what's going on.", said a curious Tanveer.

"Tanu I think something is bothering me very badly. Don't know why but I feel a piece of my heart missing. I just can resist the pain my heart is facing now."

"Jammy are you telling me that you have "Missing piece of my heart."That sounds indeed so cheesy and filmy."

"Shut up Tanu. Are you making fun of me?"

"I am so sorry Jammy. I did not intend to hurt your feelings."

"Don't be sorry Tanu. You are my best friend you totally have the right to make me feel bad"

"That's like my boy. Okay so I am going to tell you the real fact. I think you are deeply and madly in love with someone. I don't know with whom but I think she is an antique piece that 'The Asad Ahmed Khan' felt in love with her. Jammy just one time please show her to me."

I knew Jammy you were in love but Zoya I never thought of that. Any ways then why have he even given the ticket to her. Now I should convince him to make Zoya stay back.I will make him confess his love to Zoya.

This much for today. I will surely update it's second part soon...

And please hit the like button..

And leave your feedback, comments and suggestions...

Criticisms are also allowed.

Edited by eyecatchers - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
This is nice!

Waut! Tannu cant be good! 
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ok dats suprb. Tannu is good :o baat kuch hazam nahi hui

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

This is nice!

Waut! Tannu cant be good! 

Thank you for your comment...
Yes, Tannu is good in my OS...

Thank you so much...
I will surely update next part soon...
Just wait and watch...😉

Originally posted by: AsyaManic

Ok dats suprb. Tannu is good :o baat kuch hazam nahi hui

Ok why don't you think Tannu can be good?
It's your opinion I am no one to judge..
By the way thank you for your lovely comment...😳

Thank you...😊
grad2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really nice plzz do update the next part soon!!!

Originally posted by: grad2011

really nice plzz do update the next part soon!!!

THanks
I will surely update the next part soon...😉
Prizi thumbnail
Hey amazing part...
Tannu is positive character?????
Plz pm me