Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

For cvs :Swaron -"The star-crossed lovers" (Page 2)

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veronica7

amazing post...even i (like u) was a practical non-romantic person and swaron just changed me completely..making me believe in love..

so in short a THANK U to the creatives palki mam tannu sk nd vrush is just a very small gesture to tell that no matter how many times v complain or say that u r doing injustice to the couple but ultimately v all love u for giving us this heartbreakingly beautiful fairytale...

PS_it was really thoughtful of u to make this post at this time..

haha.. im meant each and every word..had thought of making this post long back..but didnt get the time..but cvs do need appreciation for their beautiful creation Embarrassed

SwaRon_rocks IF-Sizzlerz
SwaRon_rocks
SwaRon_rocks

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

amazing post...even i (like u) was a practical non-romantic person and swaron just changed me completely..making me believe in love..

so in short a THANK U to the creatives palki mam tannu sk nd vrush is just a very small gesture to tell that no matter how many times v complain or say that u r doing injustice to the couple but ultimately v all love u for giving us this heartbreakingly beautiful fairytale...

haha.. im meant each and every word..had thought of making this post long back..but didnt get the time..but cvs do need appreciation for their beautiful creation Embarrassed

i agree cv's need appreciation..because now-a-days the only thing they get is our anger for no proper storyline and ultra slow development in swaron trackAngry (well i guess they'll have to accept our anger and thank u at the same time..Embarrassed)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaron

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged

i agree cv's need appreciation..because now-a-days the only thing they get is our anger for no proper storyline and ultra slow development in swaron trackAngry (well i guess they'll have to accept our anger and thank u at the same time..Embarrassed)

yup..they have to  take all the appreciations n criticisms simultaneously Embarrassed

SwaRon_rocks

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged

yup cvs have to atke both appreciations and criticisms simultaneously Embarrassed

SwaRon_rocks

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
double posting
-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cscs

luvd ur postSmile..n our swaron too...whtever it is v al love swaron n will continue luvng it..i was watching d3 400 episode celebration video..n palki said tht if v luv all d3 stars thn automatically v luv her too..
so yes..v r thankful to cvs fr gvng us swaron n d3Big smile

so true..i will always thank palki mam for giving back our swaron no matter what Embarrassed

i also agree...
even though i get angry when swaron dont get proper story line..
bt @ the end im thankful to cv's for giving us swaron...

swaronswaron

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spongy

Originally posted by cscs

luvd ur postSmile..n our swaron too...whtever it is v al love swaron n will continue luvng it..i was watching d3 400 episode celebration video..n palki said tht if v luv all d3 stars thn automatically v luv her too..
so yes..v r thankful to cvs fr gvng us swaron n d3Big smile

so true..i will always thank palki mam for giving back our swaron no matter what Embarrassed

i also agree...
even though i get angry when swaron dont get proper story line..
bt @ the end im thankful to cv's for giving us swaron...

I so hope the cvs read it coz they deserve it Embarrassed

Edited by swaronswaron - 10 April 2013 at 10:26am
prateek.007 IF-Rockerz
prateek.007
prateek.007

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Awesome post..i agree with each and every words of above post...Thanx to cv's and most of all..thanx to SWARON..for giving a different definition of love...In the whole journey of 400 episodes,its like the memory lane of all the happy and sad moments..and we all enjoyed each of them...No matter,confession is not possible till date..but the story of swaron and the concept of D3 is written out of the world that no one can stop to love him... And yes,a lot of thanx to palki mam for introducing the memorable couple swaron and the individual characters "swayam" and "sharon"...

Prateek

Go to top