Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

For cvs :Swaron -"The star-crossed lovers"

swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I cant thank you enough Palki maam for giving us such a a beautiful lovestory..
Most of the practical n non-romantic people (like me) also could not get away from their charm..Wow/πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
What a storyline?..I mean now when i watch the the first few episodes I realise how their charcters were picturised and now they actually have come a long long way..Cant believe she is the same Sharon who ruthlessly slapped him in front of the whole college ..N swayam this boy started off as a nerdy loverstruck  "majnu " who did nothing other than drooling over the college Diva. He had no friends, noone (apart from Bharat) no social life ..th desire to be with sharon earned him an existence according . to me...All the insults, rejections, humiliations and experiences made him what he is today, a strong headed, passionately romantic yet practical guy who knows his priorities in life and also how to control his girl..,the mighty Sharon RaiPrakash who could never bend  infront of anyone..N today, the same girl cares about his "comfort" and wants to share his problems  and .be there for him..girl ,you are so in love.. I have already mentioned in my previous posts that swayam-sharon are incomplete without one another and play a major role in  each other's personilty development..Its majorly because of each other that they changed n became mature..😳 
Sharon now knows the value of people and understands them n lets them into her interior world which she had initially covered up by her ego..Swayam was the only person who could break through her..his actions left a deep mark on  her  ..be it postive or negative..even though they are not a couple anymore their understanding and respect for each other is so high.. ..they adore each other ..N sharon actually understands his emotions by reading his expressions..never thought i would get to watch a secene like that

honestly, when i started following Swaron,
1.i thought one fine day sharon would confess how much  he affects her n  how much she  loves him n tada they will  become a couple 
2. Then I thought, he will turn into the  aggressive guy who would ignore her n then she will realise his importance in her life n she will confess.
But cvs you proved that  predictable is so boring πŸ˜† n you surprised us time and again..Frankly, the trial relatiobship I thought was  a waste of time coz that has lead no progress in the track..but we know that you guys were not at fault.,the situation was such that you had no option..

SK was  too good as Sharon ..the initial base for swaron was sowed by shantanu's  and her efforts..Swaron was a magical couple..used to love her diva as well as vulnerable sharon..😳 Thanks for working so hard in establishing Sharon's character and swaron as well..

Cvs , no matter how much we complain or fight I just cant stop thanking  palki maam for giving us our swaron back..She gave us a  gem in the form of Vrushika Mehta and being a Vrushika fan I would want to  thank other swaron fans for giving her n  vrushan a chance,.coz I know most of us were positive from the beginning itself..PEople gave her the space n time  to improve n most importantly believed in her and the creatives so hats off..I know What swaron means to all of us..Thanks for gracefully accepting and loving her equally..Vrushika my darling you have proved us right by your tremendous growth  n flawless performances... Your "yaadein sequence" was an eye-opener for many...n you are fabulous ..good luck sweety..I hope you keep doing better and entertain us..

Shantanu , I dont know what to say for him..i think most of the d3 fans drool over him be it taarey fans or swaron fans..πŸ˜†  he indeed has that charm and has given life into swayam's charcter..his innocent, boy next door looks are a bonus πŸ˜³ Thank you for giving us Swaron n swayam for the past two years..you have earned your fans with your fabulous perforamnces and you deserve all the love and affection that you are showered with😳 completely love your lively nature and positive approach towards things that has given a re-birth to swaron..you are doing an AMAZING job with vrushika as well..thanks for supporting her and giving the fans what we want to watch😳

swaron was never about a  college relationship., or saying " I love you's" ..they are two individuals who are just meant to be..TWo very distinct individuals who have come along a great journey with each other , for each other and with the help of each other...they are not independent...they need each other for their existence..they were never verbal ,..their actions spoke volumes😳  they need each other in the journey of life...Im so happy so to see them this comfortable with each other ..Yes we do have compalints regarding the charcterisations but sab maaf  hai till we are getting the journey in the complete swaronish way πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Yesterday's "walking sequence" was metophorical in a way as it described  swaron's journey.😳
dunno know what the paapa track has in store for swaron..i think our diva will support him and share his problems and will help him all throug,..she will be his emotional support system..we already got a glimpse of it  yesterday itself  πŸ˜³  
I really want to watch the  journey of this beautiful fairytale that has lead so many people to actually believe in love..
Palki mam  you are  indeed a strong woman..You manage to take all the bashing and accusations and still remain positive and work hard to make D3 a success...THANK YOU πŸ€—
 Thank you  and I hope you wont let us down πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup jitna bhi v complain bout d storyline, at d end of day v r very thankful to d CVs for giving us SwaRon love story! Nice post :)
cscs thumbnail
luvd ur post😊..n our swaron too...whtever it is v al love swaron n will continue luvng it..i was watching d3 400 episode celebration video..n palki said tht if v luv all d3 stars thn automatically v luv her too..
so yes..v r thankful to cvs fr gvng us swaron n d3πŸ˜ƒ
swaronswaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: cscs

luvd ur post😊..n our swaron too...whtever it is v al love swaron n will continue luvng it..i was watching d3 400 episode celebration video..n palki said tht if v luv all d3 stars thn automatically v luv her too..

so yes..v r thankful to cvs fr gvng us swaron n d3πŸ˜ƒ

so true..i will always thank palki mam for giving back our swaron no matter what πŸ˜³ Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

so true...

hum jitna bhi complaint karle.. or bole.. abhi tak no confession and all...

but seriously thank u cv's for giving us an awsome love story... swaron... never together yet meant to be!!

swaronswaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: gupta.aditi20

so true...

hum jitna bhi complaint karle.. or bole.. abhi tak no confession and all...

but seriously thank u cv's for giving us an awsome love story... swaron... never together yet meant to be!!

yes they are meant to be
SwaRon_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

amazing post...even i (like u) was a practical non-romantic person and swaron just changed me completely..making me believe in love..

so in short a THANK U to the creatives palki mam tannu sk nd vrush is just a very small gesture to tell that no matter how many times v complain or say that u r doing injustice to the couple but ultimately v all love u for giving us this heartbreakingly beautiful fairytale...

PS_it was really thoughtful of u to make this post at this time..

swaronswaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: veronica7

amazing post...even i (like u) was a practical non-romantic person and swaron just changed me completely..making me believe in love..

so in short a THANK U to the creatives palki mam tannu sk nd vrush is just a very small gesture to tell that no matter how many times v complain or say that u r doing injustice to the couple but ultimately v all love u for giving us this heartbreakingly beautiful fairytale...

PS_it was really thoughtful of u to make this post at this time..

haha.. im meant each and every word..had thought of making this post long back..but didnt get the time..but cvs do need appreciation for their beautiful creation πŸ˜³
SwaRon_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaronswaron

haha.. im meant each and every word..had thought of making this post long back..but didnt get the time..but cvs do need appreciation for their beautiful creation πŸ˜³

i agree cv's need appreciation..because now-a-days the only thing they get is our anger for no proper storyline and ultra slow development in swaron track😑 (well i guess they'll have to accept our anger and thank u at the same time..😳)

swaronswaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: veronica7

i agree cv's need appreciation..because now-a-days the only thing they get is our anger for no proper storyline and ultra slow development in swaron track😑 (well i guess they'll have to accept our anger and thank u at the same time..😳)

yup..they have to  take all the appreciations n criticisms simultaneously πŸ˜³