India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

NEWS RK suspicious (Page 3)

rupa1939 Senior Member
rupa1939
rupa1939

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
bont worry. sultan is there to make rk realize his love which he has still not admitted 

Forever_Komal IF-Sizzlerz
Forever_Komal
Forever_Komal

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

just when i think Sultan will finally get the message and back off, he goes and does something else to peeve me off. this track with RK taking Madhubala back home would have been 10x more enjoyable if we didn't have to suffer with all these randoms who have suddenly decided they have a place in Madhubala's life.

Ooo I completely agree with you! Why can't cvs take the big hint that sultan and his kid are not wanted! Sultans purpose on this show was to bring Rishbala closer and thank you sultan mission accomplished! Your services are no longer needed thank you for making RK realize he loves Madhu!
I am beyond ready for the trio to leave.

And then stopping them while they are on a road and pointing a gun to RK and asking Madhu if she being forced to stay with him?????

First of all if she is why do you are??? Leave her alone you only know her for about a couple of weeks and doesn't give you the right to interfere in her life!
Glad Madhu tells him to leave their personal matter alone. We should send sultan a big notice board with it printed on that Madhu and RK are married! Leave them alone! Maybe the. He will get the idea Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Midnight-...shona...DushtDanaf.

...shona... Goldie
...shona...
...shona...

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Forever_Komal

Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

just when i think Sultan will finally get the message and back off, he goes and does something else to peeve me off. this track with RK taking Madhubala back home would have been 10x more enjoyable if we didn't have to suffer with all these randoms who have suddenly decided they have a place in Madhubala's life.

Ooo I completely agree with you! Why can't cvs take the big hint that sultan and his kid are not wanted! Sultans purpose on this show was to bring Rishbala closer and thank you sultan mission accomplished! Your services are no longer needed thank you for making RK realize he loves Madhu!
I am beyond ready for the trio to leave.

And then stopping them while they are on a road and pointing a gun to RK and asking Madhu if she being forced to stay with him?????

First of all if she is why do you are??? Leave her alone you only know her for about a couple of weeks and doesn't give you the right to interfere in her life!
Glad Madhu tells him to leave their personal matter alone. We should send sultan a big notice board with it printed on that Madhu and RK are married! Leave them alone! Maybe the. He will get the idea Confused

I agree with both of you guys!

Sultan has no right to interfere in Madhus life and why doesn't he just leave her alone???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viviamrupa1939EvashForever_KomalDushtDanaf.

Evash IF-Dazzler
Evash
Evash

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Sultan Angry
wat is his problem?? Stern Smile
tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viviam

Go to top