Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

My opinion about RK Madhu & Sultan - peep in (Page 3)

MFarah13 IF-Dazzler
MFarah13
MFarah13

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
awesome post..beautifully analysed...Clapyepp..rk alone is his biggest enemy..not angry but pity him for his antics..he just like a small stubborn child..quite sure madhu is the only one who will bring him back to his normal senses.and make him a better person ..lets how how the cvs take forward this extremely complicated rishbala relationship..Confused

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilnasheen

Awesome post!!RK has hurt himself with the second revenge track..But oncw he realizes his love I'm hoping the CV's would redeem his character and give us unadultered Rishbala...!!Embarrassed

DilluHug Thank u for commenting dear...
TBH, with the way the story is going, im just worried that CVs will not be able to redeem RK in our eyes properly...

But of course i do recognise why RK is in such a way and what made him like this... I just hope people don take it like im defending RK... Im NOT defending his acts... At the same time, he don deserve so much hatred as well... Because it is his ego that has been driving him all the while and people have failed to realise he too has a heart and it was for that heart Madhu fell in love with him at first... I mean had all he did was a drama, do u think Madhu would have felt so deep?? It was true from his heart that made MAdhu fall for him... Its just that he refuse to act with that heart but rather choose his ego... Maybe he is used to using it, because of what Dipali did to him...

@bold Even im waiting for that...Day Dreaming U know i miss their cute moments... Was watching the epi where Rk packed Madhu in suitcase, gosh i cried because i missed that innocence...Cry
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
 yaar aise aur sensible fans jo blindly bashing naa karey yaahan pe ho toh accha hai. you are one of the very few fans i have seen who is this sensible and neutral about rk and rishbaala.ClapClapClapHug awesome and absolutely bang on post. Every point is bang on. 
fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
awesome post, I has always said revenge track was  experiment made by cv,s made it dont work in their favour as what they expected but still there was many who rooted to rishbalaa nd was waiting for RK redmeption andrealisation tarck which again cv,s very cleverly ignore and got this sultan track which made matter more wrose now again rishbala reunion just to show sultan interfering in their lifes where is show heading im not geeting??
.MishtyLove. IF-Stunnerz
.MishtyLove.
.MishtyLove.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Agree with u..Awosum post
ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Beautiful, Beautiful post dear friend. standing ovation Hug exactly I luv Rishabala always hav and will but at present this RK is sumthing I do not like to see. Yes I understand that RKs fear is emerging and getting the better of him and in turn this is turning him into sum sort of ridiculous creature but at the same time wat has he seen in his life. NEGATIVE AND MORE NEGATIVE things not much luv and compassion from anyone.  RK is unlike Sultan. RK never thinks with his brain , he opens his mouth and has no idea of wat the consequences of his words will create unlike Sultan he is def a more stable man. Street wise to the core and has seen a lot more of heart ache than RK in my opinion and I am not saying that RKs loss is not a heavy burden in his life.

However having said this I am really sad to see that so many ppl are hating Sultan. Honestly can anyone tell me here that any man whether it b Sultan or anyone else not b attracted and fall for Madhu. Shes a true gem which only cums around once in a lifetime . RK for watever reason tossed her out . Madhu told Sultan that she is no longer RKS wife so in his eyes she is single. Hes not to know wat has gone down but more important in my eyes if it wasnt for Sultan how the hell is this cocky, ego driven RK gonna ever see wats staring him straight in the face. How the hell will he ever learn that luv is patient, luv is kind, luv is precious, luv is trust. So my point is how is it Sultans fault for developing feelings esp  as we all noe that RKs name is written all over her heart and lucky that it is cos any other girl wud hav dropped this man like a fly long time ago esp with the amount of hurt and pain he has inflicted on her whether it b physical or mental abuse. It is Sultan who is gonna hav his heart broken cos we all know RK needs to change only cos he has never left Madhus heart. SHE LUVS RK AND ONLY RK. 

Luv is not this forceful RK, ego driven and demanding immature child that as soon as he opens his mouth everyone is expected to jump and ask him how high. CUMMON THIS IS NOT THE RK WE ALL LUV and I cannot believe that whether u luv RK or not u want to see this type of man for Madhu. 

This is wat I can see so I hope I havnt offended anyone cos this is not my intention. I am only voicing my opinion dear friends. Tongue

Edited by ginac - 10 April 2013 at 7:33am
amar5000 Senior Member
amar5000
amar5000

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
here most posts are made for bashing sultan and aryaan nt rk
pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaaratq

Originally posted by pennu

I agree to some points and disagree to some...
As you mention it was easy for RK to ruin her completely including having physical relation with her.. even i would have agree to that point.. but what he told to her at mandap regarding this was something different.. he said he don't want to keep any kind of relation with her not even Physical... and he even mocked how she agreed to give herself to him two night before...

but i agree his biggest enemy is his Big-Fat-Ego only... which is making him behave like a psycho.. and he is gonna have more pain when he realize what he gave to Madhu in the name of revenge...

About Sultan .. he is here to make RK feel how Madhu worth... its bcos of Sultan all of a sudden RK is feeling all these jealous and insecurities.. thats why he is hell bend to prove that Madhu is all his.. and only he own her...

Well that was a good post  Zaaratq...Clap and I really appreciate the your effort... Big smile

Yay, finally someone who disagrees...Hug What fun it is if everyone agrees... Thank u dear!!

Regarding what he told her in the mandap, i agree he told her about how he never wanted any physical contact and he even mocked... In my post, i never defended this action... I never defended any of his antics... But like u said, he has a real heavy ego, do u think he will leave the chance of hurting her further??

He actually thought he made his master stroke of revenge... But didnt he come back and became stubborn to rang Madhu first... He is just in plain denial all the while and has slowly started to realise what he lost... But he is unable to make the wrong right, in a better way... Thats because of his ego... And the end of the day, he is behaving so because he is fighting within himself- between his ego and the heart which loves and yearns for Madhu...

Someone needs to tell him that Madhu is NOT a toy to own... He has to learn how to trust, respect and understand in order to win Madhu's forgiveness...

Again im not at all saying what he did was right... But to blame RK ONLY for his way of behaving is absurd... Everyone else had a part in it, and RK has a major one...

Thank u so much for your comment...Hug

"Its my right... only I have the right... its hurts me... you have to be with me.. you can't move-on bcos you are mine..." its all about I.. Me.. and Myself...  For RK its his Ego who is controlling him... he behave as if he is done with revenge and now she have to be with me... he is yet to realize what he did to her..

And i agree... According to the way the character Rk is portrayed.. it won't be believable if all of a sudden he confess his love and ask her to be with him... I am not bashing RK here.. but I  hated him the most  when his mission was just to humiliate and insult Madhu in Public.. and he even used Dipali for that... 

So compared to that I am liking the character now... but still he is treating her as his favorite priceless Toy only... which Madhu is not.. she is a human too.. she do have feelings... pain.. and emotions... And doubting her love is what giving her more pain and making her to stay away from him...

At the same time I really hope this time.. the things will change for the good...  and i will get a chance to say.. 'Ahhh RK Loves Madhu alot.. but alas she can't trust him anymore...' even MAdhu herself may admit that... 

All I want is to enjoy the show... Rhishbala's Love and Passion and for that I want RK to act normal... I know this may his first steps to realisation and redemption... and its not gonna be that easy for RK to win Madhu's trust back...
 And thanks alot for considering my comment in a true spirit...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ginac

Go to top