Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

My opinion about RK Madhu & Sultan - peep in (Page 2)

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
I agree to some points and disagree to some...
As you mention it was easy for RK to ruin her completely including having physical relation with her..  even i  would have agree to that point.. but what he told to her at mandap regarding this was something different.. he said he don't want to keep any kind of relation with her not even Physical... and he even mocked how she agreed to give herself to him two night before...

but i agree his biggest enemy is his Big-Fat-Ego only...  which is making him behave like a psycho.. and he is gonna have more pain when he realize what he gave to Madhu in the name of revenge...

About Sultan .. he is here to make RK feel how Madhu worth... its bcos of Sultan all of a sudden RK is feeling all these jealous and insecurities.. thats why he is hell bend to prove that Madhu is all his.. and only he own her...

Well that was a good post Zaaratq...Clap and I really appreciate the your effort... Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMzaaratq

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basri

lovely post zara happy to read something positive this forum is full with negativity n that is the reason i loose my interest in the show

Glad u loved the post... Aww thank u for appreciating my post.. Honestly, I would advice u to stay away from forum and watch the show, don let the forum ruin it for u further...Hug
zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sai.janu350

really awsome post dear...ClapClap

agree with u Smile

Thank you dear...Hug

Originally posted by mona1986

Lovely post and infact much neededClap

Glad u appreciate my post... Thank u for commenting...Hug
-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Awesome post!!RK has hurt himself with the second revenge track..But oncw he realizes his love I'm hoping the CV's would redeem his character and give us unadulterated Rishbala...!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaaratq

Kenno IF-Rockerz
Kenno
Kenno

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Awesome post Clap

zaaratq

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Lovely post,zaara.
Makes perfect sense.
Though i agree with pennu,reg the physical relationship,RK in his ego would feel that he will not lose control to any girl.Even in yesterdays episode,the way he was looking at madhu,when she closed her eyes for the kiss gave me the same feeling.

zaaratq

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

<font color="#000066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I agree to some points and disagree to some...
As you mention it was easy for RK to ruin her completely including having physical relation with her.. even i would have agree to that point.. but what he told to her at mandap regarding this was something different.. he said he don't want to keep any kind of relation with her not even Physical... and he even mocked how she agreed to give herself to him two night before...

but i agree his biggest enemy is his Big-Fat-Ego only... which is making him behave like a psycho.. and he is gonna have more pain when he realize what he gave to Madhu in the name of revenge...

About Sultan .. he is here to make RK feel how Madhu worth... its bcos of Sultan all of a sudden RK is feeling all these jealous and insecurities.. thats why he is hell bend to prove that Madhu is all his.. and only he own her...
</font>
<font color="#000066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Well that was a good post </font><font color="#000066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Zaaratq...Clap and I really appreciate the your effort... Big smile</font>

Yay, finally someone who disagrees...Hug What fun it is if everyone agrees... Thank u dear!!

Regarding what he told her in the mandap, i agree he told her about how he never wanted any physical contact and he even mocked... In my post, i never defended this action... I never defended any of his antics... But like u said, he has a real heavy ego, do u think he will leave the chance of hurting her further??

He actually thought he made his master stroke of revenge... But didnt he come back and became stubborn to rang Madhu first... He is just in plain denial all the while and has slowly started to realise what he lost... But he is unable to make the wrong right, in a better way... Thats because of his ego... And the end of the day, he is behaving so because he is fighting within himself- between his ego and the heart which loves and yearns for Madhu...

Someone needs to tell him that Madhu is NOT a toy to own... He has to learn how to trust, respect and understand in order to win Madhu's forgiveness...

Again im not at all saying what he did was right... But to blame RK ONLY for his way of behaving is absurd... Everyone else had a part in it, and RK has a major one...

Thank u so much for your comment...Hug

pennu

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
What a lovely post...especially liked these lines:

Madhu fell for the Rishabh Khundra in RK... Why was it that only Madhu was able to love him this way?? When everyone of his loved ones left him, why was Madhu able to love him?? Because she saw the real him... She saw the innocent man inside this RK... She saw the human side in him... What im trying to say is, RK is very much a human being... He is a complicated soul and its getting more and more complicated each day with his junoon...

zaaratq

Go to top