amar5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
here most posts are made for bashing sultan and aryaan nt rk
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: zaaratq

Yay, finally someone who disagrees...🤗 What fun it is if everyone agrees... Thank u dear!!

Regarding what he told her in the mandap, i agree he told her about how he never wanted any physical contact and he even mocked... In my post, i never defended this action... I never defended any of his antics... But like u said, he has a real heavy ego, do u think he will leave the chance of hurting her further??

He actually thought he made his master stroke of revenge... But didnt he come back and became stubborn to rang Madhu first... He is just in plain denial all the while and has slowly started to realise what he lost... But he is unable to make the wrong right, in a better way... Thats because of his ego... And the end of the day, he is behaving so because he is fighting within himself- between his ego and the heart which loves and yearns for Madhu...

Someone needs to tell him that Madhu is NOT a toy to own... He has to learn how to trust, respect and understand in order to win Madhu's forgiveness...

Again im not at all saying what he did was right... But to blame RK ONLY for his way of behaving is absurd... Everyone else had a part in it, and RK has a major one...

Thank u so much for your comment...🤗

"Its my right... only I have the right... its hurts me... you have to be with me.. you can't move-on bcos you are mine..." its all about I.. Me.. and Myself...  For RK its his Ego who is controlling him... he behave as if he is done with revenge and now she have to be with me... he is yet to realize what he did to her..

And i agree... According to the way the character Rk is portrayed.. it won't be believable if all of a sudden he confess his love and ask her to be with him... I am not bashing RK here.. but I  hated him the most  when his mission was just to humiliate and insult Madhu in Public.. and he even used Dipali for that... 

So compared to that I am liking the character now... but still he is treating her as his favorite priceless Toy only... which Madhu is not.. she is a human too.. she do have feelings... pain.. and emotions... And doubting her love is what giving her more pain and making her to stay away from him...

At the same time I really hope this time.. the things will change for the good...  and i will get a chance to say.. 'Ahhh RK Loves Madhu alot.. but alas she can't trust him anymore...' even MAdhu herself may admit that... 

All I want is to enjoy the show... Rhishbala's Love and Passion and for that I want RK to act normal... I know this may his first steps to realisation and redemption... and its not gonna be that easy for RK to win Madhu's trust back...
 And thanks alot for considering my comment in a true spirit...🤗

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zaaru: 🤗 
Since its your post I will dare to reply to you and only you 😊 Very nice put post. Some things completely agree and somethings do not.

I don't want to put disclaimers here because whatever I say people are gonna be judgemental and to that all I say its your part of the problem not mine...  But you know me 😃

Rishbala were the charm of the show, the period where Rishu was akdu but still shown falling for Madhu was beautiful, there must have been countless times I have watched the karwa chauth sequence or the Mr. India sequence, for the attraction to the couple was unmatched. RK and Madhu were a couple to fall for.. Unfortunately I cannot revisit those beautiful memories now after the revenge drama. Somewhere for me those scenes have now lost the charm and I can't watch it again with the same feeling, rather something pricks bad. Blame me for that as its my mistake to be emotionally attached with it... After all as one may say its just fiction... But yes Rishbala were as beautiful as it could get...

For some precise moments show between RK and Madhu I hate the revenge track, but apart from that I would have given it thumbs up only if it had been better executed by the CV's. Neverthless its a part of the show now.

You could argue that RK did not destroy Madhu completely by having the physical intimacy with her but how can one forget the mocking at the marriage altar where her submission to his very so called 'fake' love is questioned and mocked by him. Where he says he did not get intimate not because he did not want to but because he felt she is not worth him to be touched. Its the worst form of humiliation for any woman. So thus I feel the argument one puts forth for physical intimacy is just a weak defence. And when he tries to get close to her now it pricks bad.

Right now too one may claim that whatever RK is doing is for Madhu's love and her protection, but that's not right. Right now too he is just a self obsessed guy. All he sees is Madhu being happy and moving ahead in her life with another man, and him being stuck at a place where he is not able to move forward. Had Sultan not been in picture or had Madhu been sitting at home crying would RK have ran behind Madhu? I leave it for you to answer.

I only feel that RK would not change, he would be in a state of denial unless he is helpless. And Sultan is the character that would play a major part in making him helpless. Unless RK would feel that there is no other alternative of bringing Madhu back in his life he would not break down, not be able to put a finger to that emotion and accept it to be love for Madhu. Right now he is just plain jealous and insecure. Not any closer to the R of redemption or realization. Right now he is in control but the moment he sees that control slipping off he will become more and more panicky.

But at the moment for his acts, for his continuous torture, for him forcing Madhu you cannot blame people to hate the character. You cannot blame Madhu if she does not want to return to him. However i'm sure once his realization starts I would love to see how he changes and how he tries to rectify his previous ill doings. And thus till a proper redemption you cannot blame people for not wanting Rishbala.

As for Sultan as a character as you said he is just there to add that spice to the story. Probably to drive RK towards that realization and acceptance. To break RK's ego and make him realize of what he is loosing in his life.  Posting something that I had posted on another thread long back

I still firmly believe that either it would be a one sided love from Sultan or merely a relationship of camaraderie between Madhu and Sultan... Till that develops the link to tie them down together is Aryan right now...

Again just my POV. 😊