Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My opinion about RK Madhu & Sultan - peep in

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Okay so saw many posts bashing RK here and i thought why not I post my sentiments as well.. Through my post, im not supporting him, but IMHO neither does he deserve such hatred...

Before i start, I would like to say that i love rishbala and always will... There was something about them that made me like them even though i initially thought ill never warm up to DD and VD together... BUt they did, so kudos to DVD...

According to me, RK has a good heart... He really does... Its just that he has his own way of being the good guy... Like someone said in another post, he could have easily had sex with Madhu, made her pregnant, then leave her... But he didnt... He denied that during the course of revenge, he didnt fall for Madhu... But he did... He could have done alot more worser things, but he didnt... He didnt realise that he didnt go to extremes because he loved her...

But at the same time, I cannot deny that his biggest enemy is his BIG FAT EGO.. Its making him lose himself, which is why he seem to behave like a psycho... He has issues... Alot of people say he is this and that... And its all based on all the things he did with Madhu... To me, he is pitiful actually... He didnt grow up in a loved filled environment like Madhu... He always have lost his loved ones... He hated his mother for so many years... He didnt have a normal childhood... No one was there to teach him, to tell him how to love, how to behave and instill in him moral values... The RK now is a result of his failed childhood... Im not justifying what he did to Madhu... Yes what he did, is a huge mistake... He threw his own love and happiness away... But imagine, had he had a better childhood or guide, would he be like this??

Madhu fell for the Rishabh Khundra in RK... Why was it that only Madhu was able to love him this way?? When everyone of his loved ones left him, why was Madhu able to love him?? Because she saw the real him... She saw the innocent man inside this RK... She saw the human side in him... What im trying to say is, RK is very much a human being... He is a complicated soul and its getting more and more complicated each day with his junoon...

He needs to FALL in love, PURe ISHQ, Junoon-less, in love with his BIWI... That will be the only way he is gonna win Madhu over truly...

As for Madhu, she loves him and only him... Do u think its easy for her to not love RK?? She have always loved and always will... I don get how people expect her to get over the love she carried for RK... I ask you to forget your first love, would you be able to do that??

Again, im not justifying any act of RK, yet... RK did a mistake and he HAS to repent for it... Its not like he killed someone... There is always a thing called second chance... He will have to redeem himself infront of Madhu and us... Till then, even if im a RISHBALA fan, im not going to support RK's antics...

As for Sultan, he is just a supporting character... He is there to push RK to Madhu... He is there to make RK jealous, and as per current storyline, he has done that... If he is falling for Madhu, it automatically means he is the antagonist... What he does to Rishbala after he becomes antagonist, that we need to wait and watch...

I have said my piece... Everyone is entitled to their own opinions... Unfortunately, the sad state of this forum now, has many post makers have a request to people having differing opinions to not comment... I respect what others feel and thinks, so ALL is welcome here to comment... Agree or disagree, remember to like and comment...

Because it took me alot of courage to post this... I still do strongly believe the CVs made a terrible mistake with the revenge track... Had MEIEJ not gone on that path, CVs probably would not have this much difficulties in redeeming RK's character... They could have just started the Heroine track or kept the revenge track and together brought in the Heroine track... I do believe the Heroine track would have made Rk redemption track, much easier... The repeated humiliation and sultan track had only made it worse...

Whatever it is, im continuing the show and i think everyone else should... I know trps and all, but why punish the actors for the mistakes of CVs...

ps: much needed one, i realise the forum is becoming way too negative so take this post lightly, steer clear from bashing or mocking anyone...

Thank you all for reading!! Hug

pps: just realised the length, sorry if i bored anyone...

Edited by zaaratq - 10 April 2013 at 5:24am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01berry12345apvsluvyouNeutral_MonaMFarah13ginacgennyMreadingworms.saijahnavi-Ratzz---Rose--Desire6Kenno-Dil-AmoureuxDushtDanaf.fairy_talespennusuk19anitarani.MishtyLove.

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
I've always believed that although Madhubala loved RK to a great extent, when RK would finally fall in real love with her it would be like nothing ever seen on tv. You could just tell from how larger than life everything else about RK is, his love for Madhubala was not going to be anything we could begin to make sense or reason of. Since the one hurt most from his so called revenge is RK himself, i've never really been properly mad at him. If anyone holds the right to be mad at RK it's first and foremost RK himself; he really is his own worst enemy.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

msleeNeutral_MonaMFarah13zaaratq-Dil-

--Rose-- IF-Rockerz
--Rose--
--Rose--

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
awesome post:-):-):-)...
I agree...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaaratq

-Ratzz- IF-Rockerz
-Ratzz-
-Ratzz-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
lovely post zara happy to read something positive this forum is full with negativity n that is the reason i loose my interest in the show

zaaratq

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

I've always believed that although Madhubala loved RK to a great extent, when RK would finally fall in real love with her it would be like nothing ever seen on tv. You could just tell from how larger than life everything else about RK is, his love for Madhubala was not going to be anything we could begin to make sense or reason of. Since the one hurt most from his so called revenge is RK himself, i've never really been properly mad at him. If anyone holds the right to be mad at RK it's first and foremost RK himself; he really is his own worst enemy.

@blue I completely agree, its the same reason why i pity him...

@red well said Clap i really don get why everyone else is over reacting... He and his EGO is his biggest enemy... Its working against him, and poor boy, he doesnt even realise that...

Thank u for commenting...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13-Dil-DushtDanaf.

saijahnavi IF-Rockerz
saijahnavi
saijahnavi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
really awsome post dear...ClapClap

agree with u Smile

zaaratq

Neutral_Mona IF-Dazzler