Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Why Sultan isn't the one for Madhubala (Page 4)

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Very good post!! RK n Madhu can decide about themselves later.. But I don't want to see Madhu with a redeemed criminal.. (Redemption for him will be some jail time)
And if RK Madhu getting together promote the concept of women taking crap or ?abuse from men and still love n accept them (What i see is Madhu giving back to RK as good as she gets)
Then Sultan Madhu track will promote the disgusting notion in our society that a divorced or widowed woman will only get a widower or a father of 1-2 kids..

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
The show's about RK and Madhubala; he's the Junoon and she's the Ishq. It'll never be about Sultan or any other side character that comes in as per the demands of the track, all these characters are only around as long as they move the story forward, after which their disposed of quickly enough. There's no need for us to make rational arguments to prove that; like it or not, it's the hard truth. 
ayaazukideewani IF-Sizzlerz
ayaazukideewani
ayaazukideewani

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
sirf aur sirf rishabla
.Bonfire_Heart. IF-Stunnerz
.Bonfire_Heart.
.Bonfire_Heart.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Hehehe awesome post rk ko dekh sb keh brain ka pack up jo ho jata hai
awesome post agree wid u
smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
I loved that -- a day ago and a day later comparisons...superb and bang on !!Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
I love Rishbala (more so DVD bcoz they are doing such a fab job) and dont want a triangle , esp Sultan as the third angle bcoz his life itself is so screwd up -- I don want Madhu to get into that mess but alas , thats want the CVs want :(

CAnt Madhu just get a normal good guy , a boy next door types , but she needs these drmaebaaz (RK, sultan) , more so the CVs need these extreme characters to keep us glued to the soap
ApurvaLovesARVI Goldie
ApurvaLovesARVI
ApurvaLovesARVI

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Forever_Komal

I literally bow down to you for making such a brilliant post!! After all the negativity I have seen since the last episode This finally made me smile!!!
You are 100% right. People are calling Rk unstable??? Really! Sultan has now become the definition of what's mood swing is!
Sultans purpose on this show was to bring Rishbala closer and thank you sultan mission accomplished! Your services are no longer needed thank you for making RK realize he loves Madhu!
I am beyond ready for the trio to leave. At first I was excited for this track and even gave sultans character a chance but I don't like the character and there are too many holes in the storyline an it just seems illogical.
The biggest thing- Madhu doesn't love him! She loves Rk and my proof is the last episode! Sultan is eyeing a woman he knows is married, he has literally become a peeping Tom!
At the end of the day it will be Rishbala, yesterday, today, tomorrow, forever!   Heart

Again! Love the post. Smile

Yes a Love story with Sultan is ahh!!! What to say now..I am sure it will not fetch TRPs...And how much you say it is Rishbala Forever...!!!!

Aye Rishbala ki hot jodi...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Loved your posts !!
SulBala fans gave funny reasons, but they don't realize that Madhu doesn't want to love Sultan !!

Madhu's opinion is more important than theirs !
And Madhu loves RK !! Baas !
vini12 Goldie
vini12
vini12

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Nice post Thumbs Up

Go to top