India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Article (Page 2)

meenji22 IF-Sizzlerz
meenji22
meenji22

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
i think sultan also became possassive to madhu after when he came to know that rk take madhu his home forcefully.its only my pridection after rk sultan came face to face they both became more panic towards madhu security . some how bhujang find out that madhu is sultans weakness.he kidnapp her. knowing madhu is missing both get panic again come face to face ask eachother about madhu both says madhu should be with him.both start argueing suddenly sultan ph rang he took the ph other side bhujang, bhujang told sultan that he kidnapped madhu if he wants her alive come here. sultan indicate rk to keep mum and put his ph on speaker and start talkting no bhujang dont do anything to madhu i am comming there give me the add,where to reach bhujang laugh loudly i know you will came to save madhu. and tell him meeting point.and cut the ph. rk standing there shocked .sultan said to rk there is no time to waste bcz madhu's life is in danger.so leave enimity for madhu's sake and tell your bittooji to send police at this add.and you come with me .sultan explain his plan to rk how they trap bhujang..sultan make some code signs so they can talk eachother .they rush towards meeting point in seprate cars. after reaching there sultan ask rk to stay there and keep eye he is going ahead to search madhu.going few steps ahead he saw bhujang holding madhu on his gun point . sultan  point gun toward bhujang ask  to leave madhu because he had come according to his  promiss. bhujang  leave madhu .madhu sultan start  moving toward each other .on the other hand sultan gave signal to rk ..bhujang noticed rk also there he fired at rk madhu saw bhujang firing rk she ran and hug rk .bullet hit madhu in back.madhu screamed rk .sultan saw madhu falling down in rk's hand. he shouted rk take away madhu from here i will handle bhujang here.he start firing at bhujang bhujang fell dead  just then police reaches there and arrest sultan and other gang men.rk liedown  madhu in his car run towards hospital. seeing madhu  fighting between life and death rk realises his mistake and weeping n coursing himself what he had done to madhu in the name of revange .inspite all his mistakes madhu gave him socond chance.then also he misunderstood her and her love

prabha.abha IF-Dazzler
prabha.abha
prabha.abha

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenji22

i think sultan also became possassive to madhu after when he came to know that rk take madhu his home forcefully.its only my pridection after rk sultan came face to face they both became more panic towards madhu security . some how bhujang find out that madhu is sultans weakness.he kidnapp her. knowing madhu is missing both get panic again come face to face ask eachother about madhu both says madhu should be with him.both start argueing suddenly sultan ph rang he took the ph other side bhujang, bhujang told sultan that he kidnapped madhu if he wants her alive come here. sultan indicate rk to keep mum and put his ph on speaker and start talkting no bhujang dont do anything to madhu i am comming there give me the add,where to reach bhujang laugh loudly i know you will came to save madhu. and tell him meeting point.and cut the ph. rk standing there shocked .sultan said to rk there is no time to waste bcz madhu's life is in danger.so leave enimity for madhu's sake and tell your bittooji to send police at this add.and you come with me .sultan explain his plan to rk how they trap bhujang..sultan make some code signs so they can talk eachother .they rush towards meeting point in seprate cars. after reaching there sultan ask rk to stay there and keep eye he is going ahead to search madhu.going few steps ahead he saw bhujang holding madhu on his gun point . sultan  point gun toward bhujang ask  to leave madhu because he had come according to his  promiss. bhujang  leave madhu .madhu sultan start  moving toward each other .on the other hand sultan gave signal to rk ..bhujang noticed rk also there he fired at rk madhu saw bhujang firing rk she ran and hug rk .bullet hit madhu in back.madhu screamed rk .sultan saw madhu falling down in rk's hand. he shouted rk take away madhu from here i will handle bhujang here.he start firing at bhujang bhujang fell dead  just then police reaches there and arrest sultan and other gang men.rk liedown  madhu in his car run towards hospital. seeing madhu  fighting between life and death rk realises his mistake and weeping n coursing himself what he had done to madhu in the name of revange .inspite all his mistakes madhu gave him socond chance.then also he misunderstood her and her love

nice i luv itClap

Go to top