prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

RK gets suspicious over Sultan's closeness with Madhu in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Tellychakkar.com was the first to write about RK's (Drashti Dhami) back to his house in Colors' Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Nautanki Telefilms). Though Madhu has accepted RK's decision for some reason to stay back in his house, she lies to her mother Padmini (Pallavi Purohit) that she is at RK's place for work.

As this happens, Sultan (Avinesh Rekhi) gets a notion that Madhu must have gone to RK by force and not on her choice. So he decides to question Madhu directly on the same.

On the other hand, RK confesses to Madhu about his love for her, and reminds her that she was the one who taught him to forgive and move on. Sultan blocks the car in which RK and Madhu are travelling, and points a gun at RK and asks Madhu if she is being forced to stay with RK. Though Madhu tells Sultan that he should not be interfering in her personal life, RK does not take this conversation between Sultan and Madhu in the right way, and suspects that something is certainly brewing between them.

How will RK react to the closeness between Sultan and Madhu?

We tried contacting Avinesh Rekhi, but we could not get through to him.

Keep glued to Madhubala to know how the story shapes up from here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vina23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! another action packed episode tfs πŸ˜ƒ
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
sultaaan oh sultan..plz a rq frome me n RISHBALAians 2 u..plz stop this interference b/w rishbala..plz mind ur own buisness...but  madhu a request 2 u also dat plz make sultan know dat he shud not interfere in ur personal matter..STRICTLY..n a rq 2 rk also don't take their talks in a wrong way..
vampires-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
tfs...sultan gonna protect madhu at any cost...
__smita__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnx for sharin..
But why this sultan always interfare btwn rishbala..how he related to madhu to interfare in her personal life..
Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
CV's plz wake up now and stop this bhai yaar πŸ˜‘ 
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think sultan also became possassive to madhu after when he came to know that rk take madhu his home forcefully.its only my pridection after rk sultan came face to face they both became more panic towards madhu security . some how bhujang find out that madhu is sultans weakness.he kidnapp her. knowing madhu is missing both get panic again come face to face ask eachother about madhu both says madhu should be with him.both start argueing suddenly sultan ph rang he took the ph other side bhujang, bhujang told sultan that he kidnapped madhu if he wants her alive come here. sultan indicate rk to keep mum and put his ph on speaker and start talkting no bhujang dont do anything to madhu i am comming there give me the add,where to reach bhujang laugh loudly i know you will came to save madhu. and tell him meeting point.and cut the ph. rk standing there shocked .sultan said to rk there is no time to waste bcz madhu's life is in danger.so leave enimity for madhu's sake and tell your bittooji to send police at this add.and you come with me .sultan explain his plan to rk how they trap bhujang..sultan make some code signs so they can talk eachother .they rush towards meeting point in seprate cars. after reaching there sultan ask rk to stay there and keep eye he is going ahead to search madhu.going few steps ahead he saw bhujang holding madhu on his gun point . sultan  point gun toward bhujang ask  to leave madhu because he had come according to his  promiss. bhujang  leave madhu .madhu sultan start  moving toward each other .on the other hand sultan gave signal to rk ..bhujang noticed rk also there he fired at rk madhu saw bhujang firing rk she ran and hug rk .bullet hit madhu in back.madhu screamed rk .sultan saw madhu falling down in rk's hand. he shouted rk take away madhu from here i will handle bhujang here.he start firing at bhujang bhujang fell dead  just then police reaches there and arrest sultan and other gang men.rk liedown  madhu in his car run towards hospital. seeing madhu  fighting between life and death rk realises his mistake and weeping n coursing himself what he had done to madhu in the name of revange .inspite all his mistakes madhu gave him socond chance.then also he misunderstood her and her love
prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenji22

i think sultan also became possassive to madhu after when he came to know that rk take madhu his home forcefully.its only my pridection after rk sultan came face to face they both became more panic towards madhu security . some how bhujang find out that madhu is sultans weakness.he kidnapp her. knowing madhu is missing both get panic again come face to face ask eachother about madhu both says madhu should be with him.both start argueing suddenly sultan ph rang he took the ph other side bhujang, bhujang told sultan that he kidnapped madhu if he wants her alive come here. sultan indicate rk to keep mum and put his ph on speaker and start talkting no bhujang dont do anything to madhu i am comming there give me the add,where to reach bhujang laugh loudly i know you will came to save madhu. and tell him meeting point.and cut the ph. rk standing there shocked .sultan said to rk there is no time to waste bcz madhu's life is in danger.so leave enimity for madhu's sake and tell your bittooji to send police at this add.and you come with me .sultan explain his plan to rk how they trap bhujang..sultan make some code signs so they can talk eachother .they rush towards meeting point in seprate cars. after reaching there sultan ask rk to stay there and keep eye he is going ahead to search madhu.going few steps ahead he saw bhujang holding madhu on his gun point . sultan  point gun toward bhujang ask  to leave madhu because he had come according to his  promiss. bhujang  leave madhu .madhu sultan start  moving toward each other .on the other hand sultan gave signal to rk ..bhujang noticed rk also there he fired at rk madhu saw bhujang firing rk she ran and hug rk .bullet hit madhu in back.madhu screamed rk .sultan saw madhu falling down in rk's hand. he shouted rk take away madhu from here i will handle bhujang here.he start firing at bhujang bhujang fell dead  just then police reaches there and arrest sultan and other gang men.rk liedown  madhu in his car run towards hospital. seeing madhu  fighting between life and death rk realises his mistake and weeping n coursing himself what he had done to madhu in the name of revange .inspite all his mistakes madhu gave him socond chance.then also he misunderstood her and her love

nice i luv itπŸ‘