Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

WHY IS KUMUD GIVEN A DARK COMPLEXION?(edited pg1) (Page 4)

dondy Groupbie
dondy
dondy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Um I'm sorry...but I didn't know there was something wrong with a dark complexion...I hope you realize that fairer skin does NOT make anybody more beautiful. We need to get out of such a mentality.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gapgirlchokriTumhareSanaMHeyybabyydolllNietzyKittya_CullenS.Stephy.Senorita.Dabulls23

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
In real also she is not fair she has wheat complex.Here i think she has not put  light  make up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HeyybabyydolllDabulls23

aanchal_c IF-Rockerz
aanchal_c
aanchal_c

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
that is her natural skin color...she is wheatish.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

kazena Goldie
kazena
kazena

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

i like here make it look natural

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I'm disappointed that many people in India are still hung up on the color of one's skin! I thought we had evolved from that stage and had come to see beauty in all skin tones. Apparantly not...

Jenny is naturally wheat toned and is a beautiful girl. However, the only thing I agree with is that sometimes her face looks very dull but that has nothing to do with the color of her skin. Example - Sandhya in Biya aur Baati is also not fair but her skin glows and never looks dull.

Jenny may be tired, not keeping well or it may just be a case of her skin needing some TLC.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chokriHeyybabyydolllKittya_CullenS.StephyDabulls23

chokri Senior Member
chokri
chokri

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neel_jay

I'm disappointed that many people in India are still hung up on the color of one's skin! I thought we had evolved from that stage and had come to see beauty in all skin tones. Apparantly not...

Jenny is naturally wheat toned and is a beautiful girl. However, the only thing I agree with is that sometimes her face looks very dull but that has nothing to do with the color of her skin. Example - Sandhya in Biya aur Baati is also not fair but her skin glows and never looks dull.

Jenny may be tired, not keeping well or it may just be a case of her skin needing some TLC.

Well said neel_jay. I am wheatish in color and the moment I land in India ppl (even my own relatives) "oh, u r still dark...didnt become fair after going to US...??? Seriously, I dont even bother to reply to those idiots. I donno when this mentality of ppl r gonna change...moreover, the moment we switch on tv, u can see all these stupid ads which shows how to improve ur dark complexion to fair one..god bless those ppl..Thank god I am a tough cookie else wud hv broken down completely long back!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neel_jayHeyybabyydolll

Nav_Barun Goldie
Nav_Barun
Nav_Barun

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
that's because jenny is dark...
violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Fair does not define beauty at all we are not in the dark ages times have moved on .. Jenny is a stunning girl and her complexion suits her.. Nor is she to fair not is she to dark she's a lovely dusky colour... She still looks pretty in whatever she wears and whatever make-up she has on at least she isn't trying to make her self like a Snow White and apply lots and lots of make up to her face as she doesn't need to .. Why is everyone finding so many faults with her, guys she's human she's not a fake plastic doll she is who she is .. Like it not. I think she's a cutey pie and I love her as Kumud top to bottom instead of observing what she wears and what colour she is we should be appreciating her great acting skills and being her fans should show our love and support to her :) no bashing just expressing my opinion as everyone is entitled to it :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nietzy

Go to top