Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

DNA/TOI:Neha Marda make comeback with DKDM/Nt pg 4 (Page 14)

rajshrip IF-Sizzlerz
rajshrip
rajshrip

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
kaatyani it would be so cool to see a wild love story between jalandar and vrinda.Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kisstsohiniluvsmusickaatayani

rajshrip IF-Sizzlerz
rajshrip
rajshrip

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushitaindia

now i wanna some good romancing scenes
i'll send my msg to DKDM's writer Embarrassed

sush please send them a message as we all want to see good romantic scenes between themWinkEmbarrassed
dersha91 Senior Member
dersha91
dersha91

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Dear Sona bashers sorry for commenting late but it seems u have problem in Sona's existence itself.And for all those concerned the trp went up because of Nandi and Ganprets.No one wants to give credit to those underdogs.All interested in self credit and giving credit to the leads.The trps gave gone down because the Ganprets are not to be seen.Not fair Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayaniPatrarekhaforam.

Diala Goldie
Diala
Diala

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Yes ! I want some Gan Pret romance too ! While requesting doses after doses of romance from the team why not ask some for the Gan Prets too and add in a track for the blue and silver coloured asurs. The blue one seems to have a thing for Jallu ! Blue-Blue romance ! Someone request please Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayani

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
TFS
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Somehow, after marriage, Neha Marda looks a lot more beautiful as Vrinda than she ever did as Gehna - the balika vadhu of Basant.

But one thing that struck me - if Mohit is to play Jalandhar, shouldn't Sona have played Vrinda?  Just asking LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayaniOtakuGirl-Debo

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

Neha Marda returns with..Mahadev

Chaya Unnikrishnan

eha Marda best remembered as Gehna of Balika Vadhu had quit acting to get married to Patna- based businessman last February. After a year of marital bliss, the actress is all set to make a comeback to TV with the mythological Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. She will play Brinda, wife of Jalandhar, who is a lookalike of Lord Shiva, albeit with grey shades. Says producer Nikhil Sinha, "We were looking for a good actress and our search ended with Neha. Brinda will have positive influence in Jalandhar's life." Neha, who has started shooting for the serial is excited being part of a show that is about her 'Ishtdevta, Bholenath'. "It was my vrat of 16 somvar that got me my husband so when I got this serial there was no question of saying no," smiles Neha who was looking for a show in which she would have a prominent role. "Though I am doing a cameo (her role will last as long as Jalandhar's track is there), my character is very strong," she informs. Ask her whether she has seen the earlier episodes of Mahadev and she confesses that she hasn't been an avid watcher. "My mother-in-law watches it religiously and she felt I should have played Parvati!" smiles Neha. Ask her what kept her away from acting for so long and she quips that she wanted to take a break after seven years of non-stop shooting. "I did Balika Vadhu for four years and before that was doing other serials. When I got married I wanted to spend time with my husband and indulge in all those things that I had missed earlier. Also, for most part I was abroad," she says. As for her husband's reaction to her facing the arclights again, Neha says that he is elated as he used to think that she is missing out on work. "It was I who had to convince him that I needed this break," she quips.
Chaya Unnikrishnan

Published Date:  Apr 12, 2013

ashyt Newbie
ashyt
ashyt

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
no no sona is good like other actors but i have a soft corner for neha try to understand.i am biased towards her

Go to top