Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Baba u want to fight now I remember when I came in TRP was at the peak. Am the lucky charm.
Diala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh! Self promotion is allowed. Jaya fend for ur self. I am the sole reason. And I am watching it online from Hollywood ! That is why the TRP is up.

Diala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys..troll back in other thread..on Vrinda !
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kal El

Surendra Pal actually was awesome as Daksha. I think it would be fair to say that he had a big effect on the show's popularity too. He still remains the best antagonist on the show.

Kal on serious note i am 100% agree with you..definitely he was the reason of initial mesmerizing effect of DKDM..along with awesome presentation and narration
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
who is serious here? Kal ,why oh why ??
In my defense i maintain silence , because deep in my sub conscious mind i know i am the sole reason for DKDM itself .  Sanjay Leela are u sanjay leela bansali??
welcome to the forum and thanks for the information
Kavyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Our forum is really famous we have SL here too only the B is missing. ðŸ˜Ž

Originally posted by: jayvenk

and lucy is correct, right from the beginning , the romance is between mahadev and vishnu. parvati is there because the scriptures says so. and i am south indian therefore believe that shiva and vishnu were the true love , who lived in each others hearts

yes jaya,go,go baby and tell the world the REAL TRUTH.

@kadamvari yeah sorry for that dear.😭

@ashyt ah..LUCKYCHED...this proves that you are totally over your head.😆
Edited by lucykaede - 11 years ago
CAN'T WE HAVE this filmed on jallu and vrinda.😉
ashyt thumbnail
sorry people if i hurt u but pls pay heed to my comments as neha is really famous nd she def inc its trp.donot take it in negativ e way.by ur comments it is clear that neha fame really effects u all who is paro i think this is more diff than varsha one nd all people know who is gehna so donot try to act like gajni as only some know sonaEdited by ashyt - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ashyt

sorry people if i hurt u but pls pay heed to my comments as neha is really famous nd she def inc its trp.donot take it in negativ e way.by ur comments it is clear that neha fame really effects u all who is paro i think this is more diff than varsha one nd all people know who is gehna so donot try to act like gajni as only some know sona

yeah it affected us so much that we got happy that our angry young man got his lady love.

get over it.

we all love every actor of the show as they all are awesome.though sometimes we get biased for our awesome trio of saurabh,mohu and sona.