Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Kal El

They should do full on Bollywood love story with them. Complete with Vrinda's father saying "Ja Vrinda ja, jeeley apni zindagi..." 🤣

Kal u cracked me up..🤣🤣...well I would love to see JV love story like ShivSati...where V's father will say NO to J n J will bhagaoing V like Krishna bhagao Rukmini n then shadi...😉..full to B-Wood story.. with all masala..🤣🤣
Ranjusha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well it is a sort of a comeback for her because she quit BV because she was getting married. Don't know how to feel. Lets see how she looks in the show. 
ashyt thumbnail
@ranjushat why u r so depressed?neha is really gorgeous nd awesome actress nd she will rock
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its nice to see her in action.. again =D
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

Kal u cracked me up..🤣🤣...well I would love to see JV love story like ShivSati...where V's father will say NO to J n J will bhagaoing V like Krishna bhagao Rukmini n then shadi...😉..full to B-Wood story.. with all masala..🤣🤣

Baki bhagwan hi jaane 🤣 Edited by .Reshama. - 11 years ago
Ranjusha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashyt

@ranjushat why u r so depressed?neha is really gorgeous nd awesome actress nd she will rock

Sad because am not very happy with the choice she is very short and as a pair to Mohit not too happy with that.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

Baki bhagwan hi jaane 🤣

reshu I wanna know what did u wrote b4 which u edited..😉
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Will they show Ganesh cursing her? Or will they miss it out. Good to hear Vrinda is being show I was wondering if she would be entering as it looks like Jalandhar is ready for war now.
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting choice for the role. Have seen bits of her long time back in BV. Have also seen her dance in some reality show on imagine with Saroj Khan. The glitch is she is too short for Mohit and even shorter for Vishnu Saurabh. ðŸ˜†
ashyt thumbnail
@ranjusha i think height doesnot matter much if u have talent nd beauty nd neha surely have these qualities.