Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Im hoping its full rishbala epi 2dy:-) (Page 2)

richa13 Goldie
richa13
richa13

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
we gonna get a tight slap again..like we got on holi..cvs have lost..they r playing double game o_O cant they undrstnd the simple word..? we want only rishabala o_O

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshine

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Amen. Hoping for the same * keeping my fingers crossed, not having to bear any torture*.
violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by face2face

Plz cv dnt let us dwn, im so hoping it a full rishbala epi 2dy, plz cn we not got filler scenes wit sulran n co its so borin n annoying... If u dnt agree u dnt hav 2... I dnt wana see sultan da gangster ply daddy day care wit his son... Seriously its gettin on my nerves da bad boy gangster blushin lyk a girl LOL LOL LOL

i hope we get full Rishabala but i doubt it Sultan is a HADI he has to come in and spoil my mood!! Ouch i cant watch Rishabala and their hot chemistry properly because i know next scene is of Sultan and this getss on my nerves Dead!! grrr.

& we haven't yet got rid of him i just read article where they said that Sultan stops Madhu and RK in the car... EXCUSE ME WHO IS HE TO STOP OUR RISHABALA?? AngryAngry what the fudge is his problem getting involved in personnel problems, why dont he learn how to look after his son properly then come and be a HERO!!!Angry
violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by violetshine

Originally posted by face2face

Plz cv dnt let us dwn, im so hoping it a full rishbala epi 2dy, plz cn we not got filler scenes wit sulran n co its so borin n annoying... If u dnt agree u dnt hav 2... I dnt wana see sultan da gangster ply daddy day care wit his son... Seriously its gettin on my nerves da bad boy gangster blushin lyk a girl LOL LOL LOL

i hope we get full Rishabala but i doubt it Sultan is a HADI he has to come in and spoil my mood!! Ouch i cant watch Rishabala and their hot chemistry properly because i know next scene is of Sultan and this getss on my nerves Dead!! grrr.

& we haven't yet got rid of him i just read article where they said that Sultan stops Madhu and RK in the car... EXCUSE ME WHO IS HE TO STOP OUR RISHABALA?? AngryAngry what the fudge is his problem getting involved in personnel problems, why dont he learn how to look after his son properly then come and be a HERO!!!Angry 

We want Rishabala Heart

Forever_Komal IF-Sizzlerz
Forever_Komal
Forever_Komal

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Oh I completely agree. I am loving all the Rishbala moments but why are cvs putting sultan and his kid in the middle all of them??? Really CVs!! Really!! I don't want anything and I mean anything to spoil my mood when RK brings his biwi back to their home today! Embarrassed
Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I too dont want Bhai scenes between RishBala's  Angry He is irritating Ouch
RuthlessQueen IF-Dazzler
RuthlessQueen
RuthlessQueen

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Hope that would happen, though I doubt! Ouch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshine