India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Vrinda =(-- *Note Page 5* (Page 7)

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Am suprised ma post is on page 6..plz continue..i will comment later..

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
i am probably the only one but i disagree with the popular view of the whole vrinda- Lord Vishnu saga..i feel personally tht she was wronged..and i dnt agree with the view of it being for the greater good..a pious woman was cheated and i dnt think tht any reason given for the same is justified..not even by God.. it was her bhakti which was her strength and tht itself was converted to being the cause of her doom.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.IndiikaatayaniPatrarekha

Indii IF-Dazzler
Indii
Indii

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
anu agree with you here. In the case of Ahikya what Indra did is a crime but he did not have to pay for it at all.

Now Vrinda will be wronged but again the justifications given will never satisfy.

Edited by Oonagh - 11 April 2013 at 6:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayanianu rulz.Reshama.

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=anu rulz]i am probably the only one but i disagree with the popular view of the whole vrinda- Lord Vishnu saga..i feel personally tht she was wronged..and i dnt agree with the view of it being for the greater good..a pious woman was cheated and i dnt think tht any reason given for the same is justified..not even by God.. it was her bhakti which was her strength and tht itself was converted to being the cause of her doom.. [/QUOTE] I now that was my point too..thank u for ur comment...Smile

.Vrish.vanadhianu rulz

Surya_krsnbhakt IF-Dazzler
Surya_krsnbhakt
Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Lesson Learnt from Vrinda:

So the new rule is, don't do bhakti unless you are sure abt vishnu or shiva's intentions. If you are a guy, make some friendship with God. If you are a girl, tie rakhi. If need be, make the God your child. But don't ever let him take the upper hand.

Btw, what was Devi Lakshmi doing when all this happened?

.Vrish.vanadhianu rulz

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

So the new rule is, don't do bhakti unless you are sure abt vishnu or shiva's intentions. If you are a guy, make some friendship with God. If you are a girl, tie rakhi. If need be, make the God your child. But don't ever let him take the upper hand.

in some version vrinda is lakshmi's anshLOL..so vishnu didn't do any wrong sleeping with herConfused
shinningstar Goldie
shinningstar
shinningstar

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
TULSI was a bhakt of vishnu(gopi) who wanted him as her husband and was granted the wish that he will marry her when times comes. she is reborn  meets jalandhar and falls in love and marries him he too loved her a lot but power and money got to his head and he lost his path and devtas took advantage of this and put it in his head that to be the most powerful he shud marry parvati as she has forgotten shiva. thus misguided and turned blind by materialistic stuff he makes the biggest mistake of his life. now here parvati who has lost her memory gains it back and when jalandhar comes before her its her test too to recognize him form shiva and she does but in turn since he faked his id curses him that his wife too make mistake and he will be ended at hands of shiva. devtas here request vishnu to go vrinda disguised as jal and on insistance from all he goes but he doens't like it and doesn't speak a word vrinda mistakes him for jal and accepts him as her hubby. jal gets hit and killed but before dying he comes back to vrinda to scold her for not being able to see the fake jal . vrinda realizes the guy in her room is fake and with her power turns him into a stone (shaligram) now devtas and all worried as palanhaar of world is stone so they beg her to forgive. and she takes back the curse but burns her body when vishnu isback he cries seeing the ash tears fall on ash and tulsi plant rises and he tells her that she will always be pure and as tulsi she will be his dearest as shaligram she will be known as his wife.

tulsi was not laxshmi but is worshipped as so since laxshmi is the consort of vishnu.tulsi was one of his param bhakts

vanadhiGods_childanu rulz

Surya_krsnbhakt IF-Dazzler
Surya_krsnbhakt
Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kadamvari

Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

in some version vrinda is lakshmi's anshLOL..so vishnu didn't do any wrong sleeping with herConfused

great. so shivaansh married laksmi ansh. Nice relationships these ppl have.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

Go to top