Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Vrinda =(-- *Note Page 5* (Page 4)

viper833 Groupbie
viper833
viper833

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

Originally posted by ramki1

Really very confusing stories...how vishnuji will do that nasty thing..
I dont think any one to cheat matha adishakti...i think these writers were added these type of nasty masala stories in the books..

I understand he did it to save mankind but i still i believe there must had been another way to kill Jallander.This is really confusion.. Books arent always acxurate and mytho movies or tv series they add lots of masalla:/

The belief is Lord Narayan did it because his energy and Goddess Laxmi  wouldn't allow  Lord Narayan to kill Jalandhar. Not even lord Shiva or Lord Brahma couldn't kill Jalandhar. Jalandhar was protected by Vrinda devotion to Lord Vishnu. Vrinda is also was in love with Jaladhar and he took advantage of that that. He convinced Lord Narayan to to even live with Godess Laxmi maternal home from Ksheer Sargar so he would get protection from Sudsharshan Chakra when he was at home. 

Lord Narayan then found a way to allow Lord Shiva to kill Jalahdhar and did because Lord Shiva asked Lord Narayan protect Lord Narayan sister (Parvati mata).
After the this epic situtation Lord Narayan also took the curse happily ( the shaligram curse and Ramayan curse.) 

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Vrinda is worshiped as Tulsi from years and years and its not a powerless Goddess too.

AS if every one knows Jagannath , Balbhadra & Subhadra ..
they are the Tridevas of Kalyug. Jagannath is considered as Vishnu jee
Balbhadra Jee as Shiv jee & Subhadra is there shakti.

and To Tridevs Tulsi is offered with so grace & love .. And Its there favourite..

thats why when a person is near to death... they are offered Tulsi Jal.. As it is said the last Thirst can only be gone with Tulsi Jal & The last Hunger by NIrmalya( The Dried Prashad of Shree Jagannath)

So Tulsi is such a powerful goddess
viper83 Newbie
viper83
viper83

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

That exactly true. reeti.poly  . Also if one offers tulsi leaves to Lord Narayan or all his avatars or Goddess Laxmi  or Hanumanji Lord Narayan is extremely pleased.

Edited by viper83 - 10 April 2013 at 8:37pm
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by viper833

Also look at mahadev episode on Shaligram in the earlier episode. Because of here devotion to Lord Narayan no one couldn't touch Jallandhar. Read why Vaishava where Tulsi Kanti. The actually truth is the more different than the obivous bias of this show against vaishnava
This show infact shows Vishnuji in a much better way compared to other shows, sometimes even the Purana's story is changed to show that, which surprises many in this foram. In a Vishnuji's Mytho show Shivji is not given that importance, whereas DKDM gives big importance to Vishnuji. Sometimes even Devi Aadi Shakti is sidelined but Vishnuji is given priority.
Please keep this in mind while commenting & biased comparison between Vaishnavite & Shaivite is not allowed in this forum.

I agree they have never shown Vishnu ji in a poor light and I don't think they will do that now
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeti.poly

Vrinda is worshiped as Tulsi from years and years and its not a powerless Goddess too.

AS if every one knows Jagannath , Balbhadra & Subhadra ..
they are the Tridevas of Kalyug. Jagannath is considered as Vishnu jee
Balbhadra Jee as Shiv jee & Subhadra is there shakti.

and To Tridevs Tulsi is offered with so grace & love .. And Its there favourite..

thats why when a person is near to death... they are offered Tulsi Jal.. As it is said the last Thirst can only be gone with Tulsi Jal & The last Hunger by NIrmalya( The Dried Prashad of Shree Jagannath)

So Tulsi is such a powerful goddess

Yes tulsi has a boon that she will always remain pure and perfect
viper833 Groupbie
viper833
viper833

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Importance of Tulsi.

Brahma Sambhda

In Garud Purana it is stated: All those people of evil argumentative mentality who say why to wear Tulsi beads, what results are attained by wearing them, and don't wear Tulsi beads around their neck, burn in the fire of anger of Sri Hari and will never get liberated from hell.

Sri Krishna will grant the fruit of being the resident of Dvarka immediately to those who wear Tulsi beads around the neck. The sins of the person who wears neck beads made of Tulsi with devotion after offering to Sri Vishnu will get vanquished and Devakinandan Sri Krishna will always remain pleased with him, he does not need to undergo further atonement, no more sins remain in his body.

In Kaliyuga, one, who is bedecked with the beads made of Tulsi, performs ritual activities and activities pertaining to ancestors and demigods, obtains crores times more results. The messengers of Yama will flee away by the sight of the Tulsi beads just as leaves are blown off by wind.

In Skanda-puran it is stated :- Those who wear neck beads made of Tulsi after offering it to Sri Hari are definitely foremost among the devotees of Lord. Those fools who wear Tulsi beads without offering to Hari will definitely go to hell. After presenting the mala, it should be purified with panca-gavya ; after that the mula -mantra should be recited followed by the recitation of the gayatri mantra for eight times. Touching with incense, worship with this Sadyojata -mantra with utmost devotion:

Om sadyojatah prapadyami sadyojataya vai namo namah
Bhave tave nadi bhave bhajeswamam bhavod-bhavaya namah

After that, this prayer should be made, "Oh! Mala ! You are made of Tulsi and are dear to Vaisnavas . I wear you around my neck; you make me dear to Sri Krishna. 'Ma' means 'me', 'La' means 'to give'. Oh Hari-Vallabhe ! You have given me to Vaisnava devotees, hence you are known as mala . Those Vaisnavas who pray in accordance with rituals in this manner and first offer the mala in the neck of Sri Krishna and then puts it to themselves attain the Lotus feet of Sri Vishnu."

It is stated in Padma Purana : either during morning ablutions or bathing or eating or at any state which is clean or unclean, Tulsi mala has to be worn always; that means mala should not be removed under any circumstance.

Shastras say: Tulsi mala should always be worn as yajna -sutra or sacred thread. Those who remove Tulsi mala even for a moment are considered to be Vishnu- drohi .
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viper833

I will as soon ask some of  the people in forum stop deaming lord vishnu character.I understand that people believe what they believe. But in the forum people think that what they talk about on tvshow is acttually true. When its not. People are entitled to there opinion but also look at what facts. That majority of all hindu are Vaishnavs . The shaviate are not as big as vaishnav.

No one demeans lord Vishnu in this forum

If you find any such post you can tell the mods shruti and meenaxi

But I am sure there is no such post

Reshma  was not demeaning she was only trying to clarify her confusion 

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 April 2013 at 9:37pm
viper833 Groupbie
viper833
viper833

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolate_boy

Originally posted by .Reshama.

Originally posted by chocolate_boy

I am happy Jallu  has his Vrinda, i was wondering if Parvati would wrongly take Jallu as her love but this shall not happen. So what is the track actually?
No she wont take Jallu..wrongly..she will know he's the fake Shiv..unfortunally he will stalk her.  Jallu is  single..and shall marry his Vrinda.

So he will stalk her.LOL  no wonder how long the track shall go on.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was comment to not reshma but to the person above and some of the comments made by other people in the forum in onther post not related. It came out of frustraton to those people about talking about equal the people are sideling the the other god to show better of Vishnuji.

Go to top