Frequent Posters

Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh lord😔! Such confusing purans are made! This is sooo confusing!😕
viper833 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Not really confusing, pick a deity follow one purana and stick to it.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
There must be one truth story..i mean ..why did they make it so difficult for us...diffrent vieuws and diffrent stories ..ufff🤓
viper833 thumbnail
Reshma i agree with you. But that is what is called faith your belief is who ever you believe need to be strong. Remember think of everything as maya to distract you from your true path. Maya is the essence of the confusion. Pick a Doctrine and stick with it

I my self chose Lord Vishnu as majority  doctrine point to him  and  personal and scientific reason as Modern and Theoretical  Physics and Quantum Theory guides my faith toward Lord Vishnu. You may have a different view.
Edited by viper833 - 11 years ago
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: viper833

Reshma i agree with you. But that is what is called faith your belief is who ever you believe need to be strong. Remember think of everything as maya to distract you from your true path. Maya is the essence of the confusion. Pick a Doctrine and stick with it

I my self chose Lord Vishnu as majority personal and scienftifc reason as Modern and Theoretical  Physics and Quantum Theory guides my faith toward Lord Vishnu. You may have a different view.

nice to noe abt a narayan bhakt even i am one...
And yes reshama do some research and u will noe its god own play so that remain distracted..thats our job to find out truth...truth that is absolute and doesn't change with time space or frame of refrence...
Most imp is hqving faith...faith is like ocean its depends on ur capacity how much we can take in
Having faith helps...
Edited by Gods_child - 11 years ago
viper833 thumbnail
Again the Gita points Lord Narayan ( Lord Vishnu, Hari, Ten Avatars, )  so only follow to be used to set your morals. But if follow Lord Vishnu or Goddess Laxmi then Gita can guide your Morals and Spirituality.  If you don;t follow  Lord Narayan then Use the gita to set your moral and use the Deity that you trust the most or believe in for Spirituality. Edited by viper833 - 11 years ago
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: viper833

Again the Gita points Lord Narayan ( Lord Vishnu, Hari, Ten Avatars, )  so only follow to be used to set your morals. But if follow Lord Vishnu or Goddess Laxmi then Gita can guide your Morals and Spirituality.  

gita is nectar..it healed many of my wounds..we all are spiritually ill and our effort must be for truth..which ultimate..
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

There must be one truth story..i mean ..why did they make it so difficult for us...diffrent vieuws and diffrent stories ..ufff🤓

There may be one story but it is interpreted by giving the main Deity of the concerned Purana. So all the Puranas gives different version. We need not believe onlt these stories which may seem biased many times. Some stories have reference in other Scriptures too, that gives more detailed explanation. eg. Before going for Daksh's yagya, Sati hhad appeared as10 Mahavidyas. Knowing them in detail in 10 Mahavidya's Aagamas will make you understand Aadi shakti more. They are known as mahavidyas, Ma Durga is known as Sidhha Vidya. Everything has their own importance.
Just by sticking to 1 Purana, we restrict ourself from the wider canvas which other stories offer. At the same time one shuould be mature enough to understand, the different paths are nothing but a mean to reach the Supreme Consciousness. From Jeeva to Shiva is the ultimate goal of a soul. That's the final thing.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

There may be one story but it is interpreted by giving the main Deity of the concerned Purana. So all the Puranas gives different version. We need not believe onlt these stories which may seem biased many times. Some stories have reference in other Scriptures too, that gives more detailed explanation. eg. Before going for Daksh's yagya, Sati hhad appeared as10 Mahavidyas. Knowing them in detail in 10 Mahavidya's Aagamas will make you understand Aadi shakti more. They are known as mahavidyas, Ma Durga is known as Sidhha Vidya. Everything has their own importance.
Just by sticking to 1 Purana, we restrict ourself from the wider canvas which other stories offer. At the same time one shuould be mature enough to understand, the different paths are nothing but a mean to reach the Supreme Consciousness. From Jeeva to Shiva is the ultimate goal of a soul. That's the final thing.

I agree with u..but somethimes its very difficult to find the truth..lots of books were add fictional stories or lies..and thats what i think whats happend to vrinda's story..am not a blind follower.. i love to reseach .. ..i just want to know the truth..and above alli know about Tulsi and Vrinda's stories...but what about Vrinda's atmaa samaan.. it has been destroyed...Edited by .Reshama. - 11 years ago
viper833 thumbnail
Thats a good point. But again affirming what stick with one Purana point view of who is Supreme and  use that main purana as a cipher key to translating the other puranas.

Cipher Key =
Devi Purana - Point to Goddess Shakti - if you believe then use this as main refernece then use the other guide your towards Goddess Shakti

Shivai Purana - Point to Lord Shiva - if you believe then use this as main refernece then use the other guide your towards Lord Shiva.

Brahma Purana - Point to Lord  Brahma - if you believe then use this as main refernece then use the other guide your towards Lord  Brahma

Vishnu Purana - Point to Lord Vishnu - if you believe then use this as main refernece then use the other guide your towards Lord Vishnu.

Use the Cipher key to better understand you deity and to paint a picture. Also remember they all role to play Lord Brahma - is the creator only can create , Lord Vishnu is the Palanhar  who can create and destroy ( I may be bias here)  and Lord Shiv can destroy anything that Lord Brahma creates.  
Edited by viper833 - 11 years ago