Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Vrinda =(-- *Note Page 5*

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Vrinda story is really sad and Vrinda was the wife of Jallandher who was a pure and spiritually dedicated soul. Jallandher became invinsible and not even the tridev could harm him. What i know she dedicated her bhakti and spiruality to Vishnu. The one she trusted much hurt her..and becuase of him she lost her spiritual virtue & power. She touched Vishnu disguised as Jallandher. She was also not capable to help Jallandher anymore and he died in the hands of Shivji.

1. I dont understand why Jallandher stalked Parvatie in the first place ..he had a very special woman at home.
  2. Did Jallandher and Vrinda really had a love story??
  3. I understand why Vishnu handled this way..but what about Vrinda pride..wasnt there another option for him. 
  4. Why did she became a Tulsi and not and divine godess who married Vishnu..
  5. What are her previous birhts??

I wonder what ma friends thinks about her story😊

Note; This is not an comparision post about about Shaktism vs Vaishnoism. Its not allowed in this forum. We never did this in the past and we wont do it in the future as well!! A only have questions about Vrinda 's situation and nothin else!!  I dont want my post to become a warzone..only a healthy dissucion...Thats all!Thanks inadvance.
Edited by .Reshama. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
You can comment now...😊
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am happy Jallu  has his Vrinda, i was wondering if Parvati would wrongly take Jallu as her love but this shall not happen. So what is the track actually?
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with Every Point, I know It'll Sound hard but.. Seriously, why being a God VishnuDev Need to Do that? She was Her Bhakt right? I know, It was For Good and That too for Mankind. But, wasn't there any other way to stop her from doing Tapasya for her husband? I mean, Yeah you can Disguise But, why like Her Husband? You can Do maya too to Stop her From praying and doing Devotion for Jalandhar. Also There could be Like that Her Devotion was So powerful that it wasn't possible, But God is Supreme he can do anything then.. Why This had to happen! And That's why sometimes I doubt, If really this types of things had Happend or There was Something else and By Kal parikarma There has Been some Change added on Stories by Civilizations.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

I am happy Jallu  has his Vrinda, i was wondering if Parvati would wrongly take Jallu as her love but this shall not happen. So what is the track actually?

No she wont take Jallu..wrongly..she will know he's the fake Shiv..unfortunally he will stalk her.  Jallu is  single..and shall marry his Vrinda. Edited by .Reshama. - 11 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think Vrinda is poor, she became Tulsi and attained devinity and and one ness with the supreme 

That is they say the ultimate goal of all souls😊
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Reshama according to Devi Puran Vrinda is an incarnation of devi Lakshami

Tulsi is considered to be Vishnu;s bride in his shaligram form

Also Tulsi is extremely dear to lord Vishnu

In Mahabharat when Satyabhama had given Krishna to Narad as dan Devi Rukmini got him back through a Tulsi leaf
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 11 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

@Reshama according to Devi Puran Vrinda is an incarnation of devi Lakshami

Tulsi is considered to be Vishnu;s bride in his shaligram form

Also Tulsi is extremely dear to lord Vishnu

In Mahabharat when Satyabhama had given Krishna to Narad as dan Devi Rukmini got him back through a Tulsi leaf

@ Nandini If vrinda is an incarnation of devi Laxmi why did she marry Jallandher who is an ansh of Shiv...this is really strange to me.

.Reshama. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

I dont think Vrinda is poor, she became Tulsi and attained devinity and and one ness with the supreme 

That is they say the ultimate goal of all souls😊

I understand ur pov😊 but...Vrinda was married to Jallander and Vishnu disguised as Jallandher ...she lost her chasety..what Vishnu did was wrong..
He did marryTulsi ..he may fell guilty ..of what he did to her.

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for posting this topic, Reshama di ðŸ˜Š.
I really feel sad for Vrinda & that he (Jalandhar)used her (her spirituality)for his own benefits.
I know that in order to defeat Jalandhar Lord Vishnu took the Jalandhar's roop & started living with Vrinda. In this way her (Vrinda's) satitva was destroyed & it became easy to defeat Jalandhar.
When Vrinda came to know about this, she cursed Vishnu & so the Shaligram.
Later Vrinda also commit 'suicide' & form her 'Tulsi' emerged.
She became Narayana priya because of the curse of Lord Ganesha.
The story:-
Once Lord Ganesha was worshiping Lord Krishna & Tulsi was passing from there. She saw Ganesha & she fell in love with Ganesha. She proposed to Ganesh but Ganesha said that he is 'brahmachari' & rejected her marriage proposal. These words made Tulsi angry & she cursed Lord Ganesha that in future you will be married. Hearing these words Lord Ganesha cursed Tulsi that you will be married to a demon.Hearing these words Tulsi became sad & asked for a relief for the curse.
Lord Ganesha said that you will be favorite of Narayana & will worshipped in every pooja of Lord Vushnu  & but in my(Lord Ganesha's) pooja you will be banned.
This story is told by my mother.