Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRK-BEBO thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
He will be there for the most of the matches like every year shoot or no shoot.

It's his team, his money, He has full right to act whatever way he wants. If he is not harming any one, whats wrong in that?πŸ˜† 

I dnt think he will care what people will think about the way he get excited. He was a talented cricketer who was selected to under 19 cricket team to represent India, but thanks to back pain he had to loose the chance.  All this kiddish excitement is thanks to that I guess.

Edited by SRK-BEBO - 11 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sam_dean4Eva

Off topic : I found this on fb πŸ˜†

no offence 

Monkey has a better hair doπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On topic...why is this even a news?? Shahrukh is not supposed to be there for all the matches..right?πŸ˜•
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -SalShah4eva-

I actually found it cute lol

I know sania...both the monkies are so adorableπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Haan both monkyies are so adorable n cuties 
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NadzGirl...

🀣

I think I'm feeling a new signature pic here.
byritesh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
To all SRK haters,
SRK is ugly? Wherever he goes, he charm the girls. There are girls all over the world who can die for a hug from him.
SRK is a flop star? Can you act?Can you enter the Bollywood on own? Can you rule the Bollywood for 20 years?
SRK is old? Atleast he's not losing his hairs or having ugly wrinkles on his face. His dimples are ever charming.
SRK sucks? Do he really? He canmake millions of people smile witha single act. What about you? You can't make your GF smile at you.
SRK is flirt? He's the most loyalhusband in the Bollywood and SRK-Gauri are the happiest couple. Even his co stars love SRK.
SRK is jealous of other stars? When did the last time he say something bad about anyone?
SRK is hungary for BO collections? Really? He's making the offstream films for BO advantage? Of course no. He makes film for his inner satisfaction.
So please grow and accept his success.
don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: byritesh

To all SRK haters,
SRK is ugly? Wherever he goes, he charm the girls. There are girls all over the world who can die for a hug from him.
SRK is a flop star? Can you act?Can you enter the Bollywood on own? Can you rule the Bollywood for 20 years?
SRK is old? Atleast he's not losing his hairs or having ugly wrinkles on his face. His dimples are ever charming.
SRK sucks? Do he really? He canmake millions of people smile witha single act. What about you? You can't make your GF smile at you.
SRK is flirt? He's the most loyalhusband in the Bollywood and SRK-Gauri are the happiest couple. Even his co stars love SRK.
SRK is jealous of other stars? When did the last time he say something bad about anyone?
SRK is hungary for BO collections? Really? He's making the offstream films for BO advantage? Of course no. He makes film for his inner satisfaction.
So please grow and accept his success.

huh...????😲

I think your are an insecure SRK fan...

Do you see any hate message on SRK in this thread????

Or its your habit to copy paste this message in every SRk thread???..like a Statutory Warning...πŸ˜†
byritesh thumbnail
u r always welcome πŸ˜Š
byritesh thumbnail
RK is wiining best Actors awards these days , so now these Rickshawalas r now hating him also, so tomorrow if Aryan or anyone actor  is gonna win the same , they will hate him coz COPYKINGS r never appreciated . They deserve only Golden Raspberry & Golden Kela awards