SBS, SBB and the likes: Stop hunting the actors

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
The channels are gunning for the actors:

They are humans and not machines that they should be happy and sing all the time.First Prat, then KSG and now DD.

The poor girl is tired as she has been shooting non stop with no sleep. Stop the castigation and appreciate her professionalism. VD and DD are professionals. VD shot for MB when he was sick and DD is now.

COLORS I SUGGEST YOU RE LOOK THE SIX DAY POLICY!!! The actors have no rest.
Edited by UK_VS - 11 years ago
Agree. 👍🏼 Well said.
SBS thinks actors will be EVER-READY to give interviews! They're working 24x7 and then how can the media expect them to be cheerfully giggling in front of the camera! What the! When these people get rest after shots, better let them sleep or lie down. Why interviews DAILY??
Originally posted by UK_VS

The channels are gunning for the actors:

They are humans and not machines that they should be happy and sing all the time.First Prat, then KSG and now DD.

The poor girl is tired as she has been shooting non stop with no sleep. Stop the castigation and appreciate her professionalism. VD and DD are professionals. VD shot for MB when he was sick and DD is now.

COLORS I SUGGEST YOU RE LOOK THE SIX DAY POLICY!!! The actors have no rest.
agreed they do this just for raising the viewers of their shows by adding this type of spice

Nice post well said . 

I would also request fans to keep our Actors away from these Forum wars as they should not be dragged . They work hard & what we give them galis . DVD are working together from 11 months now with eachother & they are good friends so please don't point out their interviews or comment . Let them be away from our issues . 
I guess according to them that adds mirchi to their crap news! But good post! I agree!