•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
hey!!  does anyone has an idea about Drashti's real life RK??😆 Who is her real life boyfriend?? Drashti don't give comments on this topic!! ðŸ˜• Once I remembered in SBS or something.. she refused commenting on that!
I don't know...this is her personal life...why should we interfere in it...Edited by DHANJAY - 11 years ago
Uske Bad 14th Feb india-forum kahi interviews uske kud ko single bathaya
Aur Ek akbhar mai news bhi forum pai post hui thi tabhi DD ne kudko single bathaya
he sab Feb mai aur feb ke end mai aaya news hai so please...
us topic pirse math chedna
Originally posted by DHANJAY

I think niraj khemaka...but not sure...as you said she never comments on it but there are lot of pics of dd being cozy with niraj

DD is single and she is NOT cozing up to anyone... Don use inappropriate words... Thank you.. That guy in pics that gossip channels have shown is her cousin brother and closest friend of hers... And STOP believing all the gossip articles, especially TELLYCHAKKAR...

DD has already said that her fans will be the first to know if she is getting hitched... Atleast respect her for that...

@TM, I know u meant no harm but like how VD's personal life is NOT discussed in this forum, same rule applies to DD's personal life as well.. And this concerns her privacy... Hope u atleast give that much respect to her...

Actors personal life has no relevance hence topic closed!

Regards,

MB dev Team