pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ritika06

because she is insulting the character u hate.If someone would have made such a post on bhoomi then u too would have reacted the same way,am i right?πŸ˜†I am sure u would have never enjoyed a bhoomi bhajan.πŸ˜† 

if bhoomi n bharti switch roles ...then i do like..

btw so u r against this post coz this is on bharti πŸ˜† ..seeda seeda discussion kyu nahi karti ...point pe aa ja πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

in the movie 'athithee kab jaaoge' there was a bhajan for mataji in the tune of beedi zalaile jigar se piya  which is a vulgar song...

watch it a listen and njoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOe4HVZz6WE

i have not mentioned even one god here...πŸ˜†
pesi11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ash_Storyteller

in the movie 'athithee kab jaaoge' there was a bhajan for mataji in the tune of beedi zalaile jigar se piya  which is a vulgar song...

watch it a listen and njoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOe4HVZz6WE

i have not mentioned even one god here...πŸ˜†

are Ash ..chod de ..we vl stick to the topic..

coz ppl are not able to defend bharti and they r just getting god's name to defend πŸ˜† ...
else who vl bang u when u urself have trust on god n said u didnt make fun of god πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

the stuti is awesome ..i want a post on bharti's chipku actions around jay's pictures ..πŸ˜‰ ..
may be a chipku song πŸ˜† ..

jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

beta kal kisine bharti character ke flaws ke baare main thread khola tha par logo ne woh thread ko bhi bura bhala suna diya...

aur bahut arguments hue..the..

so kisi ko bhi yaha par seedhe seedhe baat acchi nahi lagti..

i know i am the most hated person on this forum probably even more hated than ansu baa..

but i want this as a healthy show where they dont show such atyachar and ruining of people's lives in the name os sanskaars...

so just hoping the cv's will read all this and chaneg the track and make it positive..

plz dont call me beta weta 
and we also dont like at all what they are shoiwng in the name of sanskaar and we too dont like they way they are showing bahrti's character but jis tarah se tumne isse bataya hain ye bahut hi ganda hain 
let it be jo karna hain karo main bhi kaha apna dimag khali kar rahi hun actually i avoid reacting to threads like these if u want check it out maine ek bhi aise aur bashing threads pe comment nahi kiya lekin is baar rok  nahi payi 
bhajan kya song likhdo 
jaisyjazz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pesi11

coz ppl are not able to defend bharti and they r just getting god's name to defend πŸ˜† ...
else who vl bang u when u urself have trust on god n said u didnt make fun of god πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

the stuti is awesome ..i want a post on bharti's chipku actions around jay's pictures ..πŸ˜‰ ..

plz jarur likhna hum dance bhi karenge 

pesi i will wait until the nine tests are completed and want to see whether the cv are going to stop this torture of ansu baa ..

but i am definitely against one man two women kind of story..as in unnecessary love triangle..

but everyone here thinks i am the villain..πŸ˜† called me pathetic, stupid and what not...

now there is a new set of people on this forum who are Ash bashersπŸ˜†

i am just waiting for  bharti to become positive and i know the ashbashers will try to mock, bash and peronally insult me...

no worries...i have my opinions they have their..πŸ˜†
pesi11 thumbnail

pesi i will wait until the nine tests are completed and want to see whether the cv are going to stop this torture of ansu baa ..

but i am definitely against one man two women kind of story..as in unnecessary love triangle..

but everyone here thinks i am the villain..πŸ˜† called me pathetic, stupid and what not...

now there is a new set of people on this forum who are Ash bashersπŸ˜†

i am just waiting for  bharti to become positive and i know the ashbashers will try to mock, bash and peronally insult me...

no worries...i have my opinions they have their..πŸ˜†

ha ha ...bharti bashers r tagged as losers πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...u know wat i dont wat bharti to turn positive πŸ˜‰..
let her character turn into a psycho one which already started by licking jay's pictures n eyeing on a married man πŸ˜† ...

i am so happy that bharti is such a worst character along with ansuba n ketki n hasmuck🀒 ..hee hee ...  πŸ€£ .. neither she is heroin nor a vamp on this show ..na ghar ka na ghat ka 
pesi11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jaisyjazz

plz jarur likhna hum dance bhi karenge 

wah wah ..kya baat hai ...
Ash,
can u suggest a song  πŸ˜‰..coz i dont know more abt hindi songs πŸ˜†  ...
jaisyjazz thumbnail

wah wah ..kya baat hai ...
Ash,
can u suggest a song  πŸ˜‰..coz i dont know more abt hindi songs πŸ˜†  ...

give some time plz to come up with a song u know bharti ke role ko match bhi to hona chahiye and to find a song like this is very difficult but then why dont u compose a song for bharti like this bhajan hmm?
and hindi nahi toh koi bhi ghatiya sa english song bhi chalega πŸ˜‰
Edited by jaisyjazz - 11 years ago
pesi11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jaisyjazz

give some time plz to come up with a song u know bharti ke role ko match bhi to hona chahiye and to find a song like this is very difficult but then why dont u compose a song for bharti like this bhajan hmm?
and hindi nahi toh koi bhi ghatiya sa english song bhi chalega πŸ˜‰

yeah.true very difficult to find a song for bharti ..agar wo heroin hoti tho i can find a nice song ...if not , agar vamp hai tho phir bhi i can find a nice song ..but she is not any of these 2 ... πŸ˜† ..thoda mushkil tho hai  ..but sure vl find one πŸ˜›