Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*Bondhu* CC_# 4 (io) (Page 136)

Sunny_Bliss IF-Stunnerz
Sunny_Bliss
Sunny_Bliss

Joined: 24 December 2011
Posts: 27454

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Temporary99

Originally posted by --Hunter--

Originally posted by Temporary99

Originally posted by --Hunter--

If da people got located abt dat crack then why did'nt they all came out earlier itself ? Atleast peoples could have saved their lives. Confused


no...it was located yesterday...and the building was evacuated immediately...but the owners re-opened that building the next day...i mean today.Ouch
u mean they could have noticed abt dat building for sum days Confused


U know...THATS tHE PROBLEM...SOME DAYSD'oh...that crack was the 1st sign...and they thought its gonna be alright for a couple of days...so why wait...and loss profits?Angry

ufff...anyway d crack in pillars cant b really repaired Ermm they shud hav abondoned d building rite away D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--GaBBar--

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 66843

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Temporary99

Originally posted by --Hunter--

Originally posted by Temporary99

Originally posted by --Hunter--

If da people got located abt dat crack then why did'nt they all came out earlier itself ? Atleast peoples could have saved their lives. Confused


no...it was located yesterday...and the building was evacuated immediately...but the owners re-opened that building the next day...i mean today.Ouch
u mean they could have noticed abt dat building for sum days Confused


U know...THATS tHE PROBLEM...SOME DAYSD'oh...that crack was the 1st sign...and they thought its gonna be alright for a couple of days...so why wait...and loss profits?Angry
That's what matters for poor organisation. They only cares about profit ,Workers safety should be the first priority.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Monster_

Sunny_Bliss IF-Stunnerz
Sunny_Bliss
Sunny_Bliss

Joined: 24 December 2011
Posts: 27454

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Temporary99



Private building...Cry

They can't use heavy lorries or stuffs there...cause if they do...the building will crack more and all the ppl who were still alive or half alive will be squeezed...Ouch


Ouch

then it wil take atleast 3 days to complete d rescue operation ...Ermm Ouch

that too 7 storey building D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Monster_

_Monster_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Monster_
_Monster_

Joined: 14 April 2012
Posts: 19447

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepakk79

Originally posted by Temporary99

Originally posted by --Hunter--

Originally posted by Temporary99

Originally posted by --Hunter--

If da people got located abt dat crack then why did'nt they all came out earlier itself ? Atleast peoples could have saved their lives. Confused


no...it was located yesterday...and the building was evacuated immediately...but the owners re-opened that building the next day...i mean today.Ouch
u mean they could have noticed abt dat building for sum days Confused


U know...THATS tHE PROBLEM...SOME DAYSD'oh...that crack was the 1st sign...and they thought its gonna be alright for a couple of days...so why wait...and loss profits?Angry

ufff...anyway d crack in pillars cant b really repaired Ermm they shud hav abondoned d building rite away D'oh


ur right actually...once a pillar cracks...the building's dead anyways...and pillars can't be repaired...They Actually HAD CLOSED it down...but those owners illegally re-opened it.Ouch
Sunny_Bliss IF-Stunnerz
Sunny_Bliss
Sunny_Bliss

Joined: 24 December 2011
Posts: 27454

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Temporary99



ur right actually...once a pillar cracks...the building's dead anyways...and pillars can't be repaired...They Actually HAD CLOSED it down...but those owners illegally re-opened it.Ouch

ufff...they shud hav been born stupids D'oh
_Monster_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Monster_
_Monster_

Joined: 14 April 2012
Posts: 19447

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepakk79

Originally posted by Temporary99



Private building...Cry

They can't use heavy lorries or stuffs there...cause if they do...the building will crack more and all the ppl who were still alive or half alive will be squeezed...Ouch


Ouch

then it wil take atleast 3 days to complete d rescue operation ...Ermm Ouch

that too 7 storey building D'oh


only 750+ people have been rescued...and still more or less 1500 ppl...dead or half alive r in there...


well tell u the truth...i'm guessing from 4th floor below...everyone is dead by now...cause those ppls r not recieving their calls now.Cry
Sunny_Bliss IF-Stunnerz
Sunny_Bliss
Sunny_Bliss

Joined: 24 December 2011
Posts: 27454

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Temporary99

Originally posted by deepakk79

Originally posted by Temporary99



Private building...Cry

They can't use heavy lorries or stuffs there...cause if they do...the building will crack more and all the ppl who were still alive or half alive will be squeezed...Ouch


Ouch

then it wil take atleast 3 days to complete d rescue operation ...Ermm Ouch

that too 7 storey building D'oh


only 750+ people have been rescued...and still more or less 1500 ppl...dead or half alive r in there...


well tell u the truth...i'm guessing from 4th floor below...everyone is dead by now...cause those ppls r not recieving their calls now.Cry

Mushi ..hope for d best...coz it just maybe dat their limbs hav got trapped...nnot able to reach d phone or just d phone is dead...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--GaBBar--

Sunny_Bliss IF-Stunnerz
Sunny_Bliss
Sunny_Bliss

Joined: 24 December 2011
Posts: 27454

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
ufff...this happend in d morning itself D'oh

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Bondhu* CC_# 3 (io)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: Sunny_Bliss   Replies: 1146   Views: 13562

Sunny_Bliss 1146 13562 11 April 2013 at 5:22am by _Monster_
*Bondhu* CC_#2 (io)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: I_Hate_FFs   Replies: 1181   Views: 14519

I_Hate_FFs 1181 14519 15 March 2013 at 7:17am by Zahran.
*Bondhu* CC#1 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: _Monster_   Replies: 1160   Views: 17092

_Monster_ 1160 17092 23 February 2013 at 6:31am by Fun_Reloading

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index