Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

'RK-Madhu' & 'Two And A Half Men' (Page 3)

RuthlessQueen IF-Dazzler
RuthlessQueen
RuthlessQueen

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
First I was wondering what Two & a half men has to do with Madhubala! Then it CLICKED! ROFL I almost fell off my chair laughing.. You're just too much Nish! You're hilarious! 

Starting from RK and Madhu...if u think they r married - great LOL...and if u think they r not - even better LOL...Who the hell cares what u think and how u will ur thoughts change RK or Madhu's thoughts?
Well said! Who are we kidding? It's totally up to them! LOL After all it's them who are married to each other ROFL

Now coming to Two and A Half Men...
STOP IT! ROFL You're killing me! ShockedROFL

I completely agree with you on each and every word! A big applause to you for this awesome, awesome and awesome post! Clap You are a STAR! Star You nailed it! LOL

P.S: I'm still laughing my butt offROFL 

Edited by RuthlessQueen - 10 April 2013 at 5:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuColdEnchantressnidu_dsena-Dil-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

psk08 Senior Member
psk08
psk08

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Title of the post...ROFLROFLROFL 
well RK n MB are very much married Big smile I like AR but not his character Sultan Dead.. this gangster track is sooo boring Thumbs Down.. bhai itna bada gangu ho kar bhi ladkiyon se jyada blush karta hai..plzzz stop falling for a married woman Angry... RK has already declared in front of MB that she is his biwi...n MB didn't deny it during holi...can't u understand ...stop degrading urself... These two n a half men really irritate me Angry...  as  ST always says that expect the unexpected in MB  Shocked...I am expecting a dead Aaryan ki mommy to return back to real life so that we don't have see this Aaryan ki madhu mommy torture...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueensree.gattuEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

akankshasehgal Goldie
akankshasehgal
akankshasehgal

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
for the first time i agree with each and every single word of yours .
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Sexy_Bitch IF-Rockerz
Sexy_Bitch
Sexy_Bitch

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
bingo nishi!!!!! Agree with u... This sultan track is too much confusing and annoying... Plus he is damn boring... Finally this track is interesting bt rk cutting his hands for any gal???? I can nt accept it... Y shuld rk cut his wrist ???? To prove his luv to a gal???? Dat gal u forget him d next day n moved on in life???? Seriously rk's char is soo much spoiled now... N yeah dat aryan kid is damn irritating!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
What's up with everyone starting morality debates here? Are you here for value education classes? If Madhu loves RK truly then she would accept him with all his faults. Why this hue and cry?

For two and a half men, i just have one suggestion , "GET LOST FROM THE SHOW YOU IRRITATING PEOPLE and this time keep IZZAT of your ALVIDA" -_-

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuColdEnchantressFortitude

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Lets talk abt the major topics of the show...there r 2 tracks going on currently...
1) RK and Madhu
2) Two and a Half Men

Starting from RK and Madhu...if u think they r married - great LOL...and if u think they r not - even better LOL...Who the hell cares what u think and how u will ur thoughts change RK or Madhu's thoughts?
SIMPLE THING IS - if they both consider themselves as married then they r and if they dont then they r not...so why not let them decide instead of arguing here?...as if it will change anything LOL
Regarding RK taking Madhu home by force - AGAIN he can do EA to make her stay there BUT he CANNOT force her to become his BIWI...its Madhu who will decide that she considers herself as RK's biwi or not...u cant make someone love u forcefully FOR GOD'S SAKE Ermm
Again ur crying, whining, ego, ur blames, etc wont change anything in the show...and to b honest, i watch the show for entertainment (dont know abt u)...this track is very interesting for me if handled properly...i had lost interest in the show after Sultan's entry and i think i might get my interest back LOL...lets see...

Now coming to Two and A Half Men, that is Kaka, Sultan and Aryan...all r boring, very boring...Kid is annoying esp the way he talks (yes i dont like kids, u have a problem with that? Stern Smile)...but its okay, they need a parallel track to run...Sultan i thought he is don but now he is just a Mukund part 2 and nothing else (prolly even Mukund didnt blush like that LOL)...this is the 3rd time in a row iski band baji hai by RK aur iski bolti band ho gayi as usual LOLLOL...HATTRICK! Clap...Many were excited to see how will the face-off of RK and Sultan b? LOL...and its JUST EXACTLY like many had already predicted, that RK will keep throwing his punchlines and Sultan will just stare him down ROFL...i dunno but i kinda feel bad for him now - bechara Ouch LOL...but cant help it, i dont like bechara characters Sleepy

'RK-Madhu' & 'Two And A Half Men'

Very good post, Nishi.ClapStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuFortitude

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Sultan is Mukund part2 for sure. Seeing him blushing can ruin anyone's day!Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

Go to top