Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

why so much hatred for purvi (Page 5)

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

WE DONT HATE PURVI actually we are confussed abt purvis character.akhir purvi karna kiya chati haiQuestion

Even the writers and Ekta are confused abt Purvi...they dont know whether to make her a saint, a sinner or a mixture of both...or maybe deep inside shes an insecure orphan girl who wants approval and acceptance from her adoptive family? 
Or perhaps shes just a devilishly cunning woman who likes to control other people's lives and their destinies. Even the writers dont know what she is...UnhappyLOL

Edited by pallavi25 - 11 April 2013 at 2:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
I am not Purvi supporter nor do I like her but but in her defence

Purvi did not come between Arjun-Ovis engagement rishta..

It was Arjun who Put Purvi in the middle of his engagement with Ovi by falling for Purvi and not breaking up his engagement with Ovi nor letting Purvi know he was engaged to her sister..

Once Purvi found out On the day of official engagement party of Arjun to Ovi, Purvi decided to stay away from him...She did for days and may be few wks..She gets credit for being OK until than

But but

Her beautiful Teenage Aai Archu and JPBP Aaji Sulo encouraged Arjuns rishta for Purvi by challenging him to prove his love for Purvi..

Archana should have stayed firm on her initial decision of Arjun not being good for either of her daughter...But she is the true love guru changed her mind and supported Purvi..

Rest is history..

I disliked Purvi for not staying away from Arjun...She should have known man dumping one sister for another is no good for anyone..Her aai's happiness she should have thought of at the time..

If Purvi was  a random girl and not ovis step sister it would have been a totally diff situation...I am not against love...Everyone has right to fall in love...But must use brain and curtaill their urge to surge when siblings are involved with the same person..

ovi made a deal which is not wrong in my book as one can fight for their love...But she has acknowledged that and apologized to Arjun for it..

What Purvi has done since than is what is getting her this much dislike...Even Purvi supporters know deep down in their hearts she has been doing some wrong deeds in ruining Ovi, Arjun, Onir, stillborn and Paris lives...

My POV ofcourse..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiznursinghcs-07Justlikethat1Perfangel5655

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Varsha Di, I agree most of your post...

but in the time between Ovi-Arjun engagement and Archu's challenge...Purvi didnot stay away completely from Arjun, she forced Arjun so much to tell the truth...Arjun first told truth to DK and then Arjun/DK went to tell the truth before Archu challenged Arjun...

Justlikethat1

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

Varsha Di, I agree most of your post...

but in the time between Ovi-Arjun engagement and Archu's challenge...Purvi didnot stay away completely from Arjun, she forced Arjun so much to tell the truth...Arjun first told truth to DK and then Arjun/DK went to tell the truth before Archu challenged Arjun...
Masti I dont recall completely and I know your memory is of a Dinosaur...

I thought Purvi did not know abt Arjun being engaged to Ovi in canada until the official engagement party in India...Did she know abt them b4? Pls correct me if I am wrong...Than I take my words back on previous post..My memory tells me this

After that official engagement ceremony Each time Arjun approached Purvi...

I know Purvi kept telling Arjun to let Ovi know abt them and  break off the engagement...But dont think Purvi knew abt Arjun's declaration of engagement to Ovi in canada until the party...I want to be fair to Purvi if that is what happened..

Arjun told DK only abt him in love with Purvi...Dk was in australia until the day of the party...DK had told Arjun not to do anything until he came back and they would talk to Manav together and solve this...But it never happened...

Ovi decided to come to India and surprise Arjun...It was DK who had led Ovi to believe Arjun was missing her as he was so much in love...

Archana's challange came way after...Purvi did not want to meet Arjun for days...One time Arjun emotionally broke Purvi down in rain when they met somewhere..The time Archana saw them and next came the callenge..That is what I remember...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 April 2013 at 3:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiznursinghJustlikethat1

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Ya Purvi didn't knew before engagement party...

but after engagement Party she didnot completely keep away from Arjun...she should have told truth to everyone by herself instead of doing thamashas, but she forced Arjun to tell the truth...

for some time she told she doesn't want to make Ovi get heart...but we know about her mood swings right...i remember the conversation when Archu saw them, Purvi told Arjun to tell everyone truth but she never said she will not accept his love because the triangle involves step-sisters...

Edited by m_masti - 11 April 2013 at 3:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

znursinghDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Ya Purvi didn't knew before engagement party...

but after engagement Party she didnot completely keep away from Arjun...she should have told truth to everyone by herself instead of doing thamashas, but she forced Arjun to tell the truth...

for some time she told she doesn't want to make Ovi get heart...but we know about her mood swings right...i remember the conversation when Archu saw them, Purvi told Arjun to tell everyone truth but she never said she will not accept his love because the triangle involves step-sisters...
Masti I agree with you on this point..

Both Archana and Purvi played in not supporting Arjun but encouraging Purvi from behind..

I have written over and over at that time how Archana was just putting this facad that Arjun was not good for either of her daughters but quickly gave silly challenge to  Arjun to prove his love for Purvi...She knew Rs. 10000 was such a small amt to earn within a mo...It was all hoax = pretend not to support Arjun-Purvi but deep down inside Archana was supporting..

What ever Purvi has learned is from her Aaji and Aai...No one else..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiznursingh

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
I too think Archu's challenge is worst challenge...but than Archu, Sulo encouraged it more...sulo took it to next step by doing personal visit invitations to D home...

and the situation when Purvi made the betrayal by accepting the so called deal...i still remember Archu told her clearly on temple steps, that if she drops Arjun and lets/makes him marry Ovi, then also the misunderstandings between Archu-Manav won't go away...

Purvi was very stubborn...

first mistake was hiding her love from her Archu...then it continued continued and she started doing wrongs, played god...

i didnot like Archu's decision on Purvi-Arjun leaving Ovi to suffer...but I really hated from core when Archu (the white peacock) told Ovi her marriage will not stand...no mom even in the dream wishes this...

Edited by m_masti - 11 April 2013 at 3:39pm

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

I too think Archu's challenge is worst challenge...but than Archu, Sulo encouraged it more...sulo took it to next step by doing personal visit invitations to D home...

and the situation when Purvi made the betrayal by accepting the so called deal...i still remember Archu told her clearly on temple steps, that if she drops Arjun and lets/makes him marry Ovi, then also the misunderstandings between Archu-Manav won't go away...

Purvi was very stubborn...

first mistake was hiding her love from her Archu...then it continued continued and she started doing wrongs, played god...

i didnot like Archu's decision on Purvi-Arjun leaving Ovi to suffer...but I really hated from core when Archu (the white peacock) told Ovi her marriage will not stand...no mom even in the dream wishes this...

@Bold is what she does even today.. How is Purvi's fear at being exposed = How Ovi will be able to bear the news? Today when Purvi told Onir that, it was very obvious that she was more worried about her truth being exposed in public but what she mouthed was that she was afraid for Ovi.. Why lie even when there is no one to judge you?Ermm

That is total BSSleepy  Purvi is going to tell her family that she had premarital sex with Ovi's husband and that Pari is the proof of that night.. She is going to tell her family that she disposed off Ovi's dead child and took the decision to swap the children herself without letting anyone know and she says she is worried because "Ovi may not be able to take it" ? Sabh ki Bhalayi and all...

ROFL This kind of faltu things make her irritating.. Really? If she had shown some fear, a little shame... She just mouths false concerns for Ovi who is the least of Purvi's problems in this situation..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiznursinghDabulls23

Go to top