Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
loved your post <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
My reason for disliking Purvi ( I used to like her a lot before and always called her Archana's little angel ) is the way she lied to Ovi about her child and tried to do bhali for Ovi ...I don't see that as bhalai , I see that as interference and something  very insensitive .Ovi has lost her child , she should have been allowed to grieve for that baby .
Who is Purvi to act God all the time ?
This is why I am very irritated by Purvi's character and for me she is someone who is spoiling this show .After Purvi it is spineless Arjun that I cannot stand ..

I don't see Purvi's so called sacrifice as her goodness at all . She had no right to lie to Ovi about her dead baby ..

Onir is also guilty of this .Ovi should sue Onir for what he did and he should lose his medical liscence for listening to his  wife and swapping babies ..

When Purvi was good then I always praised her but right now she is the worst written character of PR ...

this show should end now ...the writers are really confused as o who is the heroine and who is the villian ???

Edited by Tanyaz - 10 April 2013 at 9:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaznursingh.Senorita.

LoveAshvik Senior Member
LoveAshvik
LoveAshvik

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
purvi not ruined any of d lifes...but she herself ruined her life for sake of othersCry
sometimes i get angry on her bcz of her mahanta

rayadallie

naomihyuga IF-Dazzler
naomihyuga
naomihyuga

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Didnt you hear the news?
There was an earthquake in Guam...its Purvi's fault!
There was a tidal wave in Indonesia...its Purvi's fault! Ouch
Dont u know, everything that happens in PR is all Purvi's fault?
 Before that it was Archana's fault! Unhappy
Thats how Indian mentality works...blame it all on the women! Especially curse the selfless, sacrificing types. Cant change the mentality. Ouch

I also blame the serial makers for this...they always portray  women either as evil, scheming vamps or annoyingly self-destructive, sacrificial angels.

Whereas in real world, we all know who are the real villains in society. Watch any episode of Crime Patrol for the real picture!
Men are certainly not the innocent victims as they are portrayed in all these shows. LOL These serial writers are such hypocrites and liars.

Purvi is supposed to be a sinner because she had premarital sex with her fiance...as if that doesnt happen in India and the rest of the world in 2013.
 Its so common here in the west, people dont even talk abt it. Teenagers have sex without even love or commitment...
 Arjun and Purvi LOVED each other and were supposed to marry the next day! So they had *** whats the big deal?
 Geez, anybody would think this is not 2013 but 1913! Mentality is same as the Khaap panchayats of Haryana! Dead
Even in 1960s, 1970s, they showed hero-heroine doing the deed before marriage...remember Roop tera mastana? LOL Rajesh Khanna's character, in many such movies, became a dad posthumously to illegitimate kids (Aradhana, Andaaz)...marrying secretly in mandir doesnt have social sanction. Nobody in the audience cursed the heroine for sleeping with the hero in such movies, in fact they sympathized with the heroine as she always suffered a lot for her "mistake"

Selfish, grabbing Ovi snatched everything from Purvi, her love, Arjun, her happiness...still being portrayed as the victim here! 
She only cares for herself, I dont see her worried at all for her comatose mother or concerned abt her sister Teju whos working like a maid in Sunny's house and shop.
BTW why is she staying at her maayka for so long when she has Kirloskar mansion at her disposal? Poor Sunny and Sachin are sleeping on the sofa while Madam Ovi occupies the big bedroom in their chawl home...its so ridiculous.LOL

However, I DO blame Purvi for lying abt the baby and "donating" her to Ovi! 
No, she should not have done that! Ovi had a right to grieve for her dead baby. But then again, Purvi was trying to protect Ovi from heartbreak...
Ovi may have lost her sanity if she knew her baby was dead...which she will now.
 Im sure, she will think Arjun had cheated on her after their marriage...Ovi may become completely vengeful now! Evil Smile
pallavi loved your post dear
people say purvi is not sanskaari bcoz she is staying in maika but they don't want to see that ovi is also living in her maika 
we can't change this selfless sacrificial types even my mother sometimes behaves like this we get angry at her but she is just like that she wants everyone's happiness sabki bhalayi but i think purvi is the extremity of this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadalliepallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naomihyuga

Didnt you hear the news?
Thats how Indian mentality works...blame it all on the women! Especially curse the selfless, sacrificing types. Cant change the mentality. Ouch

I also blame the serial makers for this...they always portray  women either as evil, scheming vamps or annoyingly self-destructive, sacrificial angels.

Whereas in real world, we all know who are the real villains in society. Watch any episode of Crime Patrol for the real picture!
Men are certainly not the innocent victims as they are portrayed in all these shows. LOL These serial writers are such hypocrites and liars.

Purvi is supposed to be a sinner because she had premarital sex with her fiance...as if that doesnt happen in India and the rest of the world in 2013.
 Its so common here in the west, people dont even talk abt it. Teenagers have sex without even love or commitment...
 Arjun and Purvi LOVED each other and were supposed to marry the next day! So they had *** whats the big deal?
 Geez, anybody would think this is not 2013 but 1913! Mentality is same as the Khaap panchayats of Haryana! Dead
Even in 1960s, 1970s, they showed hero-heroine doing the deed before marriage...remember Roop tera mastana? LOL Rajesh Khanna's character, in many such movies, became a dad posthumously to illegitimate kids (Aradhana, Andaaz)...marrying secretly in mandir doesnt have social sanction. Nobody in the audience cursed the heroine for sleeping with the hero in such movies, in fact they sympathized with the heroine as she always suffered a lot for her "mistake"

Selfish, grabbing Ovi snatched everything from Purvi, her love, Arjun, her happiness...still being portrayed as the victim here! 
She only cares for herself, I dont see her worried at all for her comatose mother or concerned abt her sister Teju whos working like a maid in Sunny's house and shop.
BTW why is she staying at her maayka for so long when she has Kirloskar mansion at her disposal? Poor Sunny and Sachin are sleeping on the sofa while Madam Ovi occupies the big bedroom in their chawl home...its so ridiculous.LOL

No, she should not have done that! Ovi had a right to grieve for her dead baby. But then again, Purvi was trying to protect Ovi from heartbreak...
Ovi may have lost her sanity if she knew her baby was dead...which she will now.
 Im sure, she will think Arjun had cheated on her after their marriage...Ovi may become completely vengeful now! Evil Smile
people say purvi is not sanskaari bcoz she is staying in maika but they don't want to see that ovi is also living in her maika 
we can't change this selfless sacrificial types even my mother sometimes behaves like this we get angry at her but she is just like that she wants everyone's happiness sabki bhalayi but i think purvi is the extremity of this

Thanks, dear! Yes, Ovi is also staying at her maayka when she has Kirloskar mansion right there in Mumbai. She can keep a dozen nannies and servants to help her with Pari so excuse of Aaji helping her with the baby doesnt sound genuine.
Whereas Purvi-Onir's house is in Kolkata, they have nowhere else to stay in Mumbai so they are staying in Sulochana aaji's house, so why hate her for staying at her maayka?Confused

I know what u are saying, my mother is also like that, she even invites some terrible relatives who have always behaved badly with her and with us...its like the saintly gene! Unhappy
 We scold her but shes always ready to help the worst people and ready to forgive them!

naomihyuga

naomihyuga IF-Dazzler
naomihyuga
naomihyuga

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by naomihyuga

Thanks, dear! Yes, Ovi is also staying at her maayka when she has Kirloskar mansion right there in Mumbai. She can keep a dozen nannies and servants to help her with Pari so excuse of Aaji helping her with the baby doesnt sound genuine.
Whereas Purvi-Onir's house is in Kolkata, they have nowhere else to stay in Mumbai so they are staying in Sulochana aaji's house, so why hate her for staying at her maayka?Confused

I know what u are saying, my mother is also like that, she even invites some terrible relatives who have always behaved badly with her and with us...its like the saintly gene! Unhappy
 We scold her but shes always ready to help the worst people and ready to forgive them!

i totally understand you pallavi samepinch for mothersSmile

pallavi25

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Didnt you hear the news?

Great  POST. All excellent pointsClap

pallavi25

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
WE DONT HATE PURVI actually we are confussed abt purvis character.akhir purvi karna kiya chati haiQuestion

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenhamDabulls23

Go to top