Pavitra Rishta

why so much hatred for purvi (Page 3)

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

She entered the deal for her mother, agreed. I would probably do the same if I were her.
But no one hates her for sacrificing her love
People disagree with her walking out of Arjun's life when she knew she was pregnant, when Ovi accused her of sneaking around with Arjun and when Arjun admitted he loves Purvi
She could still go back to Arjun considering Ovi and Arjun weren't sleeping together then

But then she had to be Mahaan and sacrifice
She didn't sacrifice herself that time
She decided to keep the baby, go away with her, without informing the father of her existence
After that when the baby was born she gave her to Ovi
I would understand if Ovi and her were super bonded
But she never got along well with Ovi
Ovi has issues. She is way too emotional , capable of self harm
How can she trust Ovi with her baby?
If I were her I could never trust Ovi with my baby
Okay let's assume she did this for Ovi
But then this woman is super confused
First she says she gave pari to save Arjun Ovis marriage
Then she says she gave pari so Ovi wouldn't go into depression after hearing the news of her baby
Then she says she did so , so that pari could live a luxurious life ?

She made her doctor husband do it
Her doctor husband had to go through so much for her

She for once did not apologize
She has always been too concerned about what would happen if they find out

So really if you think this is Mahaan I wonder what you would call weird

@Bold. I am sorry but I cannot agree on this as you seem to be saying that it was ok for purvi to reveal that she was pregnant to arjun although he was already married to ovi. It was also ok for him to break off his marriage with ovi to get married to purvi then, all because he did not sleep with ovi then.

I dont understand the reasoning.In one breath its ok to break the institution of marriage and make it a joke but in another breath its not ok. I am a bit confused here.

@red Onir had a choice to marry purvi. She did not marry him out of a deal or by force. He went into the marriage with his eyes wide open. Likewise, he had a choice to do or not to do so much for purvi. I for one partly blame him for purvi giving up her baby to ovi. He is a doctor for god sake, he is not suppose to discuss one patient problems with another. He should have never mentioned anything to purvi about ovi's baby. All he needed to tell purvi si that ovi is alright. Purvi was not in a state just coming out of an accident to make any decision about giving ovi her child. So he is partly to be blamed for the baby mess. I do not want to go into details about his intelligence and how he should have been aware of the consequences of his action and how he should have advised his misti. We all know it

To reply to the bold : See, if purvi revealed her pregnancy to arjun then maybe they could get back together. He did not sleep with ovi then, and their marriage was just a bargain deal. it was just a paper binding them. for arjun it was a joke. for ovi a struggle and for purvi an axe. so why keep something that was hurting everyone? but then of course mata purvi had to tell him to give ovi all rights of a wife..if purvi spoke up then this situation wouldn't occur. if purvi mata decided to not deprive her baby of her father's love, of her family's love she could save many lives from getting ruined. to begin with, she would never have to marry onir , or give pari to ovi..there would be no arovi baby. but then the situation was made disgusting and both sisters were pregnant by the same man. 
if marriage was a bargain deal for all of them, and only love was "pavitra rishta" why not stand up for it? why did arjun listen to purvi? he could tell her i have done enough, i am now divorcing ovi but no of course he had to be great

to reply to the red : Onir, is equally dumb. he would never give the baby up if she was his biological child. but then Purvi wanted to give the baby to her biological father. Onir felt like no one to object to it. As purvi is the mother and arjun is the father. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

znursinghDabulls23

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Purvi sacrificing her love and keeping Arjun in the dark was wrong and foolish but not enough to hate her, it is her most recent actions that have upset many. It is one thing to feel for your sister and want to help her, it is another to decieve her into believing Pari is her child when in reality she is not. Purvi has been involved in a web of lies that just gets worse each passing day, just look at the lengths she went to keep this secret. Purvi tricked her own grandmother into signing over her home, this is a lady who stood by her through thick and thin yet she deceived her too. I know Purvi came to her senses eventually but it is difficult to ignore the damage done to her character and how she has played with the emotions of those who love her.

_Akira_Dabulls23

Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Well even I think Purvi don't deserve so much hatred... But I don't know whats the need to become so mahaan???? Is she any god or something like that? She always tries to do good but it leads to a sorrowful end only.. Because truth can't be hidden for long... She should understand this! And Ovi is responsible for all the mess created in the show... I can never understand her feelings... What she actually wants??? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtarayadallienaomihyugasoapwatcher1

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

Well even I think Purvi don't deserve so much hatred... But I don't know whats the need to become so mahaan???? Is she any god or something like that? She always tries to do good but it leads to a sorrowful end only.. Because truth can't be hidden for long... She should understand this! And Ovi is responsible for all the mess created in the show... I can never understand her feelings... What she actually wants??? Confused
You are absolutely right.Clap

k-kimyaRuchikaarvilove

MissMona Senior Member
MissMona
MissMona

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
everyone hate her.
k-kimya Senior Member
k-kimya
k-kimya

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmitGhangas

purvi never came between arjun & ovi. arjun himself broke the relation with ovi because he dint love with ovi. she did a deal and married arjun after know that arjun madely love in purvi and can do anything for her and also got bullet. after forcefully marriage ovi never try to win arjun love while she want to get arjun at any cost. she only think all people do whatever she want. i don't think she know true mean of love. love means only sacrifice which arjun did for purvi did for her mother. she never tried to understand the feeling of arjun. while she pretend most love for arjun.
purvi did her best for her family what she could do.
You are right, I know there will be bashers for us but  I also agree that OVI came between Arjun and Purvi.  Arjun did not love Ovi from the beginning and he had also told her so, that he thinks of her as a very good friend and like to be with her as they have grown up together. That is why he was and is protective of her (OVI) but he loved Purvi and not Ovi.  Ovi only know how to manipulate people by emotions and Purvi sacrifices everything because she thinks she is indebted to the family specially Archana as Archana adopted her otherwise she would either have ended up in an orphanage or had died straight after the accident.  Purvi feels obliged to sacrifice everytime because of that.

I still say that Purvi did not come between Arjun and Ovi, but Ovi did.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtarayadallienaomihyugaPihu.k11soapwatcher1sunflower52

sramper Newbie
sramper
sramper

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
How purvi came between Ovi and Arjun... I think everyone is forgeting Arjun never loved Ovi, he just accepted the engagement due to her being taunt in the restaurant... He fell in love with purvi, so whats wrong with purvi loving him back?

Ovi is to arrogant, she forced purvi in sacrificing her mother by telling her that she will ensure archana get her rights... As an orphan, what would you want for your mother who raise you and give you all that love? I hope it happiness. 

Why Ovi did not move on with her life? Onir could have been her partner.

Anyhow, the characters are acting based on what the CV's plan so when you guys bashing, bash the CV's. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtakandykandyrayadallienaomihyugasoapwatcher1sunflower52pallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Didnt you hear the news?
There was an earthquake in Guam...its Purvi's fault!
There was a tidal wave in Indonesia...its Purvi's fault! Ouch
Dont u know, everything that happens in PR is all Purvi's fault?
 Before that it was Archana's fault! Unhappy
Thats how Indian mentality works...blame it all on the women! Especially curse the selfless, sacrificing types. Cant change the mentality. Ouch

I also blame the serial makers for this...they always portray  women either as evil, scheming vamps or annoyingly self-destructive, sacrificial angels.

Whereas in real world, we all know who are the real villains in society. Watch any episode of Crime Patrol for the real picture!
Men are certainly not the innocent victims as they are portrayed in all these shows. LOL These serial writers are such hypocrites and liars.

Purvi is supposed to be a sinner because she had premarital sex with her fiance...as if that doesnt happen in India and the rest of the world in 2013.
 Its so common here in the west, people dont even talk abt it. Teenagers have sex without even love or commitment...
 Arjun and Purvi LOVED each other and were supposed to marry the next day! So they had *** whats the big deal?
 Geez, anybody would think this is not 2013 but 1913! Mentality is same as the Khaap panchayats of Haryana! Dead
Even in 1960s, 1970s, they showed hero-heroine doing the deed before marriage...remember Roop tera mastana? LOL Rajesh Khanna's character, in many such movies, became a dad posthumously to illegitimate kids (Aradhana, Andaaz)...marrying secretly in mandir doesnt have social sanction. Nobody in the audience cursed the heroine for sleeping with the hero in such movies, in fact they sympathized with the heroine as she always suffered a lot for her "mistake"

Selfish, grabbing Ovi snatched everything from Purvi, her love, Arjun, her happiness...still being portrayed as the victim here! 
She only cares for herself, I dont see her worried at all for her comatose mother or concerned abt her sister Teju whos working like a maid in Sunny's house and shop.
BTW why is she staying at her maayka for so long when she has Kirloskar mansion at her disposal? Poor Sunny and Sachin are sleeping on the sofa while Madam Ovi occupies the big bedroom in their chawl home...its so ridiculous.LOL

However, I DO blame Purvi for lying abt the baby and "donating" her to Ovi! 
No, she should not have done that! Ovi had a right to grieve for her dead baby. But then again, Purvi was trying to protect Ovi from heartbreak...
Ovi may have lost her sanity if she knew her baby was dead...which she will now.
 Im sure, she will think Arjun had cheated on her after their marriage...Ovi may become completely vengeful now! Evil Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaRein123naomihyugarayadalliesunflower52Pihu.k11soapwatcher1

Go to top