Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

why so much hatred for purvi (Page 2)

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmitGhangas

purvi never came between arjun & ovi. arjun himself broke the relation with ovi because he dint love with ovi. she did a deal and married arjun after know that arjun madely love in purvi and can do anything for her and also got bullet. after forcefully marriage ovi never try to win arjun love while she want to get arjun at any cost. she only think all people do whatever she want. i don't think she know true mean of love. love means only sacrifice which arjun did for purvi did for her mother. she never tried to understand the feeling of arjun. while she pretend most love for arjun.
purvi did her best for her family what she could do.

Love doesn't mean sacrifice only, love means doing things for the one you love
No one understands how devastated Ovi must have been when Arjun promised to marry her but he came and fell in love with someone else
If Purvi really loved her mother she wouldn't do half the things she did
Starting from unwed pregnancy to giving her child to Arjun without his knowledge
I wonder how Archana would react when she learned of her best daughters deeds

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArViRiShBaLaamandasookooparis.hiltonznursingh.Senorita.Dabulls23

Amit.Ghangas IF-Rockerz
Amit.Ghangas
Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

purvi never came between arjun & ovi. arjun himself broke the relation with ovi because he dint love with ovi. she did a deal and married arjun after know that arjun madely love in purvi and can do anything for her and also got bullet. after forcefully marriage ovi never try to win arjun love while she want to get arjun at any cost. she only think all people do whatever she want. i don't think she know true mean of love. love means only sacrifice which arjun did for purvi did for her mother. she never tried to understand the feeling of arjun. while she pretend most love for arjun.

No one understands how devastated Ovi must have been when Arjun promised to marry her but he came and fell in love with someone else
Starting from unwed pregnancy to giving her child to Arjun without his knowledge

firstly archana will be very angry on purvi and will give some slap. then she will understand purvi and definately forgive her beloved daughter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Polkadot

rithika2012 IF-Dazzler
rithika2012
rithika2012

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zonan

no no no.
ovi never ruined her life..it was purvi who ruined her life.
purvi come between arjun and ovi.
she's the main reason all the problems happened now.
she should just back off when she know about arjun and ovi's marriage already fixed.
but what to do..she can't hold herself from it.

wish purvi said no to the deal..it's better.
ovi might hurt herself..but time will heal her..she will move on.
maybe she killed herself..but that would be better than living with betrayal from her own..arjun and purvi of course.

the only mistake?
purvi did many mistakes.
she had sex before marriage..she betrayed her mother's trust and the value her mathers taught her. the family's name is at risk getting greatest humiliation.
she gave up her baby just like that.
she put her husbands career in danger.
not to mentioned interfering mittal and punni's life.

so..purvi destroyed everyone's life.

@bold: i can all say is just go back and check the episodes..
purvi didnot agree to arjun's love knowing that he is gonna get engaged to ovi..
when she came to know she stepped out of his love and even said arjun not to tell it to anyone but it was arjun and due to circumatances the truth came out..
even afterr knowing the truth ovi entered between arjun and purvi so it is her fault and no one can deny what ever may be the reason..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PolkadotrajvtarayadallienaomihyugaPihu.k11soapwatcher1Manoshono

rithika2012 IF-Dazzler
rithika2012
rithika2012

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged

coming to the part of unwed pregnancy i think they will understand it as they did it in  a moment when they thought that they were gonna get married and i think they can even understand her reason for keeping the baby and her decision of giving birth to it..
but she really needs a good dose of lecture and slap for hiding it and not even telling her mom..
and coming to the baby donation part im just completel against it and i really want ovi to give a few slaps to purvi for what all she did...

i can bear purvi for her reason in giving up arjun but i hate her as she forced arjun to marry ovi and mostly the baby donation one it made me hate her more than anything..but my hate towards her doesnt make others good in my view as in this soap all the characters are beyond one after the other and now i think its ovi's turn now as she is left out after purvi arjun and onir...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Polkadotpagalipkrajvtarenukha871rayadallie

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged

She entered the deal for her mother, agreed. I would probably do the same if I were her.
But no one hates her for sacrificing her love
People disagree with her walking out of Arjun's life when she knew she was pregnant, when Ovi accused her of sneaking around with Arjun and when Arjun admitted he loves Purvi
She could still go back to Arjun considering Ovi and Arjun weren't sleeping together then

But then she had to be Mahaan and sacrifice
She didn't sacrifice herself that time
She decided to keep the baby, go away with her, without informing the father of her existence
After that when the baby was born she gave her to Ovi
I would understand if Ovi and her were super bonded
But she never got along well with Ovi
Ovi has issues. She is way too emotional , capable of self harm
How can she trust Ovi with her baby?
If I were her I could never trust Ovi with my baby
Okay let's assume she did this for Ovi
But then this woman is super confused
First she says she gave pari to save Arjun Ovis marriage
Then she says she gave pari so Ovi wouldn't go into depression after hearing the news of her baby
Then she says she did so , so that pari could live a luxurious life ?

She made her doctor husband do it
Her doctor husband had to go through so much for her

She for once did not apologize
She has always been too concerned about what would happen if they find out

So really if you think this is Mahaan I wonder what you would call weird

@Bold. I am sorry but I cannot agree on this as you seem to be saying that it was ok for purvi to reveal that she was pregnant to arjun although he was already married to ovi. It was also ok for him to break off his marriage with ovi to get married to purvi then, all because he did not sleep with ovi then.

I dont understand the reasoning.In one breath its ok to break the institution of marriage and make it a joke but in another breath its not ok. I am a bit confused here.

@red Onir had a choice to marry purvi. She did not marry him out of a deal or by force. He went into the marriage with his eyes wide open. Likewise, he had a choice to do or not to do so much for purvi. I for one partly blame him for purvi giving up her baby to ovi. He is a doctor for god sake, he is not suppose to discuss one patient problems with another. He should have never mentioned anything to purvi about ovi's baby. All he needed to tell purvi si that ovi is alright. Purvi was not in a state just coming out of an accident to make any decision about giving ovi her child. So he is partly to be blamed for the baby mess. I do not want to go into details about his intelligence and how he should have been aware of the consequences of his action and how he should have advised his misti. We all know it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Polkadotrajvta

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rithika2012

coming to the part of unwed pregnancy i think they will understand it as they did it in  a moment when they thought that they were gonna get married and i think they can even understand her reason for keeping the baby and her decision of giving birth to it..
but she really needs a good dose of lecture and slap for hiding it and not even telling her mom..
and coming to the baby donation part im just completel against it and i really want ovi to give a few slaps to purvi for what all she did...

i can bear purvi for her reason in giving up arjun but i hate her as she forced arjun to marry ovi and mostly the baby donation one it made me hate her more than anything..but my hate towards her doesnt make others good in my view as in this soap all the characters are beyond one after the other and now i think its ovi's turn now as she is left out after purvi arjun and onir...

see thats the thing, no one will know whether they were sleeping together before arovi marriage or after arovi marriage
when ovi accused both of them of an affair ..
so now it is highly likely she will think they were sleeping together when they were married
and now it is also highly likely ovi will think onir purposely mishandled her delivery so that purvis biological daughter could take ovis babys place
so either way purvi wont be punished
it will be onir who will punished if ovi decides to file a case against him 
rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged

@Bold Love means more than sacrifice for the one you love.  I am certain it does not mean grabbing your love from the one he loves without caring for his feelings.  Ovi was hurt - yes  but wasn't purvi and arjun hurt the same? They love each other.

@red there is no doubt in my mind that purvi does not love her mother. the sacrifice she made by taking ovi deal for her happiness validate this. We must not forget the deal came after purvi and arjun got intimate. The rest was up to purvi and as a result of the deal ovi offered and the decision arjun and purvi made because of the offer. Archana would be shocked when she hears purvi was carrying arjun's child, no doubt but she would understand the circumstances under which it happens. She would also understand that purvi give that child to the child's father and Ovi who purvi considers her sister.

rajvta

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rithika2012

see thats the thing, no one will know whether they were sleeping together before arovi marriage or after arovi marriage
when ovi accused both of them of an affair ..
so now it is highly likely she will think they were sleeping together when they were married
and now it is also highly likely ovi will think onir purposely mishandled her delivery so that purvis biological daughter could take ovis babys place
so either way purvi wont be punished
it will be onir who will punished if ovi decides to file a case against him 
Ovi will think twice before she file a case against onir and purvi since she would risk loosing everything she has right now - arjun, pari and her happy marriageWink

rajvta

Go to top