Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

why so much hatred for purvi

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
i know she is annoying,doing too much mahanata..but why you all hate her so much?

she is an orphan girl,she wanted archana's happiness and sacrificed her love for her mother's sake..its not so easy to sacrifice love..which is also after being intimated...for a girl,when she gets intimated with her love,she becomes more emotional after this and does not want to get separated at any cost..but purvi did it for her mother's happiness..if she married arjun then ovi may be do suicide or may be in coma after attempting suicide and arjun would never be happy with purvi,they will lead life with guilt...

and she sacrificed her daughter for arjun and ovi's happiness..being a mother she should not do this but i dont think she deserved so mcuh hatred for this...

too much hatred for purvi hurts very much

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

mildleohrs1972deena17Dimpz06sl150renraylatoyanerisha3101hhardeoPolkadotindiansoapdeepalikacharesnowytrinichickrajvtaRoses_ZaYaipkfrncshalininaikgeetrana45AshaNegiFanpurvimmizzneetuGarkhelsunriniiiirayadallienaomihyugaRuchikaarviloveMs.Bholi_BhaaliAmit.Ghangaspallavi25iqbalsloverashfaque2012-RohitMaxwell-

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
simple.
she ruined everyone's life especially ovi's.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

amandasookooruhi86paris.hiltoncs-07ShaktifanSwatiilovedhanjanird.Senorita.Dabulls23

rithika2012 IF-Dazzler
rithika2012
rithika2012

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged

ovi ruined her life on her own by entering into this marriage..
if purvi wont give arjun then ovi would have commited suicide or may enter depression or something wil that not ruin her self??
after giving arjun if she will tell ovi about her pregnancy then wouldnot have that ruined her life??
the only mistake purvi did was to give up her baby.. if she didnot gave up the baby then the truth might not have come out and there wouldnot have been many problems..
and as it is soap the truth will be out by some or the other way even then ovi' s life would have been destroyed..
so it was ovi who brought it all on herself  by her selfishness and more was added to it by purvi by her stupid mahaanta..
both are equally responsible its not purvi alone...

Edited by rithika2012 - 10 April 2013 at 3:54am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

hrs1972deena17angel_sshhardeoPolkadotTanuja1indiansoappagalipkdeepalikacharezazoy12trinichickarshi33rajvtaRoses_ZaYageetrana45sawannadittygmhatcheripkfrncarshi_arviampliphypurvimrayadallieGarkhelsunnaomihyugaManoshonoAmit.GhangasPihu.k11.Nikki.Ms.Bholi_Bhaalipallavi25iqbalsloverashfaque2012

Amit.Ghangas IF-Rockerz
Amit.Ghangas
Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

i know she is annoying,doing too much mahanata..but why you all hate her so much?

she is an orphan girl,she wanted archana's happiness and sacrificed her love for her mother's sake..its not so easy to sacrifice love..which is also after being intimated...for a girl,when she gets intimated with her love,she becomes more emotional after this and does not want to get separated at any cost..but purvi did it for her mother's happiness..if she married arjun then ovi may be do suicide or may be in coma after attempting suicide and arjun would never be happy with purvi,they will lead life with guilt...

and she sacrificed her daughter for arjun and ovi's happiness..being a mother she should not do this but i dont think she deserved so mcuh hatred for this...

too much hatred for purvi hurts very much

agree & love ur post.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hrs1972Polkadotdeepalikacharepurvim

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
no no no.
ovi never ruined her life..it was purvi who ruined her life.
purvi come between arjun and ovi.
she's the main reason all the problems happened now.
she should just back off when she know about arjun and ovi's marriage already fixed.
but what to do..she can't hold herself from it.

wish purvi said no to the deal..it's better.
ovi might hurt herself..but time will heal her..she will move on.
maybe she killed herself..but that would be better than living with betrayal from her own..arjun and purvi of course.

the only mistake?
purvi did many mistakes.
she had sex before marriage..she betrayed her mother's trust and the value her mathers taught her. the family's name is at risk getting greatest humiliation.
she gave up her baby just like that.
she put her husbands career in danger.
not to mentioned interfering mittal and punni's life.

so..purvi destroyed everyone's life.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

amandasookooparis.hiltonrenukha871cs-07ShaktifanSwatiilovedhanjanird.Senorita.Dabulls23

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I am an ashvik fan but purvi is pathetic... No words.. Thanks to ekta.. I am am turning anti purvi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pagalipkparis.hiltoncs-07-Ranju-Dabulls23

Amit.Ghangas IF-Rockerz
Amit.Ghangas
Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
purvi never came between arjun & ovi. arjun himself broke the relation with ovi because he dint love with ovi. she did a deal and married arjun after know that arjun madely love in purvi and can do anything for her and also got bullet. after forcefully marriage ovi never try to win arjun love while she want to get arjun at any cost. she only think all people do whatever she want. i don't think she know true mean of love. love means only sacrifice which arjun did for purvi did for her mother. she never tried to understand the feeling of arjun. while she pretend most love for arjun.
purvi did her best for her family what she could do.

Edited by AmitGhangas - 10 April 2013 at 4:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hhardeoPolkadotindiansoaptrinichickrajvtapurvimrayadallie

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
She entered the deal for her mother, agreed. I would probably do the same if I were her.
But no one hates her for sacrificing her love
People disagree with her walking out of Arjun's life when she knew she was pregnant, when Ovi accused her of sneaking around with Arjun and when Arjun admitted he loves Purvi
She could still go back to Arjun considering Ovi and Arjun weren't sleeping together then
But then she had to be Mahaan and sacrifice
She didn't sacrifice herself that time
She decided to keep the baby, go away with her, without informing the father of her existence
After that when the baby was born she gave her to Ovi
I would understand if Ovi and her were super bonded
But she never got along well with Ovi
Ovi has issues. She is way too emotional , capable of self harm
How can she trust Ovi with her baby?
If I were her I could never trust Ovi with my baby
Okay let's assume she did this for Ovi
But then this woman is super confused
First she says she gave pari to save Arjun Ovis marriage
Then she says she gave pari so Ovi wouldn't go into depression after hearing the news of her baby
Then she says she did so , so that pari could live a luxurious life ?

She made her doctor husband do it
Her doctor husband had to go through so much for her
She for once did not apologize
She has always been too concerned about what would happen if they find out

So really if you think this is Mahaan I wonder what you would call weird

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cbindia2009pagalipkparis.hiltonArViRiShBaLacs-07.Senorita.Dabulls23

Go to top