Awsome update thanx for pm
kashikaaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I really loved d aarange marriage concept gr8 thought nd updation
surlin_chhabra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read it in a go and must say the story concept and the way u describe their feelings and the scene is just fan
Thanks for the pm
vishav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After the wedding, the newly weds had to dine. A huge table was set, for the close knitted members. The Malhotra's, the Joshi's, John-Suszy, Rahul, Bi, Tanu and Shreya were enjoying the food, while Anjali and Atul were feeding each other and as for Armaan and Shilpa, well..can they be normal..? Shilpa was enjoying eating, a lot actually while Armaan, he was just busy staring at Shilpa, thinking, "How much can she eat in a second? What exactly is her speed of eating? Gosh'..here, I got married to a foddie, who isn't even bothered, whether her newly found husband is eating or not."

🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 Gosh buddy!!! That was an awesome part of the update...What a great foddie..😆 Waise bhi Armaan ko zyada bhook lagti hi nahi hai, let Shilpa eat his food too. Armaan, wants to know about Shilpa's speed and capacity of eating...😆

Rahul looked as if Armaan has lost his brains, he was thinking that, did Armaan really accepted this relationship. But what Rahul was unable to understand, was that, Armaan is reacting, the perfect way possible, in this situation. Jealousy, possessiveness are secondary things, Armaan is showing what is the most important thing, for a marriage to be happy, 'Trust'. Trust, is what Shilpa wanted and trust, is what Armaan felt for Shilpa, even if she is in another guy's arms.

It's so right buddy!!!! 👏 Mostly, we get to see the possessive side a husband but this time, there was trust. Indeed trust is important for a marriage to be happy and successful. You showed it awesomely..👍🏼

"Go on jeej, I know my sister is scary sometimes, but go and rock on. You can do it." Sambhav grabbed Armaan's shoulder and said this, looking directly into his eyes.

"Armaan, let it be dude. Go and bell that cat." said Abhimanyu, patting Armaans's back.

😆 😆 😆 🤣😆🤣

This was the craziest thing ever..Poor Armaan..I loved Abhimanyu's dialogue the most.."Go and bell that cat"😆😆🤣🤣. After reading this, I literally broke into fits of laughter. The story is really getting more interesting and crazy, update by update.

Poor Armaan, he resisted that fall but what actually happened was more embarrassing, awkward and weird. Due to that strong push, Armaan landed directly on the bed, Shilpa's lap to be more precise and exact. The scene was, Armaan lying on the bed, his face dug inside Shilpa's lap, and Shilpa's beautiful big eyes, widening more and more. Weirdness never leaves them alone.

😆 😆 😆 🤣😆🤣

Really weirdness never leaves them alone. Bechaare, dono ne kitna tolerate kiya ek doosre ko. Sabse zyada toh Armaan ke saath pange ho rahe hain. And abhi bhi, kya entry li hai, direct Shilpa ki lap mein, agar aisa kuch hoga, toh obviously intentions pe doubt toh hoga hi...😆 

Armaan agreed. While Shilpa adjusted her pillow, Armaan started unbuttoning his sherwaani, making Shilpa doubt Armaan's intentions again. Seeing Shilpa back into that widened eye mode, Armaan glanced at himelf and out of nowhere covered his half bare chest with his hands. ( 😆Gosh..I am being crazy, this is getting really dramatic, I hope you can handle all this weirdness.😆)

I am toh loving this weird and crazy and dramatic bits in your updates.You really arranged it all well, this was an awesomely crazy update. I was laughing like a maniac, even my eyes got teary because of continuous laughing.

Shilpa sat in front of the dressing table and she got what exactly she wanted and needed too. The shy smile on Shilpa's face turned into a full fledged grin as she saw her reflection in the mirror. It wasn't only about her reflection. There was a red colored bindi on the mirror, exactly at the perfect place and it appeared as if Shilpa was wearing that. And even after a long shower and washing her hair, Shilpa's hair partition still had traces of the vermilion that Armaan had put in her hair partition. She was still having that vermilion in her hair partition. This was the assurance from Kanha Ji, that she was meant to be Armaans'. Still having that grin, Shilpa took a pinch of vermilion and happily put it in her hair partition.

As the realization stuck Armaan, that he just barged inside the washroom without his clothes and towel, so he came out of the washroom and what he saw, made him smile too and gave what he wanted. Armaan saw a happily grinning Shilpa applying vermilion. This cleared all the Armaans' doubts, Shilpa was indeed happy. Armaan got the assurance, he needed, they were meant to be. And this was just 'The Beginning'.

This awsa the highlight of the whole update. What amazing signs they were yaar..You expressed it beautifully and incredibly. Great work buddy, I am a great fan of this story of yours. Itna acha express kiya hai, sab kuch, you really are an amazing and incredible writer.👏

If you read this chapter fully, I am giving you Paramveer Chakra.

I read the update completely, now keep my Paramveer Chakra ready😉.

Thanks for the PM, continue soon.

Edited by vishav - 10 years ago
silver_spoon thumbnail
Hey d update ws awesum
I felt lyk watching a movie while reading d update
U cn becum a grt story writer n director
Wl b eagerly waiting fr d nxt update

I am here, at my place, sitting in front of my lappy😆😆
Hi...!😃

The update i half finished, still some editing left..Will update soon. 
I have to update my other FF's too. It's been long, I have updated my other FF's.
😃😃
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi!
I was scared, didn't catch you online since long

Originally posted by: Pious_KaSh

Hi!
I was scared, didn't catch you online since long

Scared...oh actually, I am really busy these days, college classes, then tutions, and all.
😃

Originally posted by: Pious_KaSh

Ek note daldiya karo plz

Okies dokies buddy!!! Next time, I will post a note too..😃😊I was just thinking about the next updates.
Dusre FF's bhi update karne hai and I am being crazy and more weird nowadays😆😆.