Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshdb thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i really dont care what the media says or what the others talk about her... i m a great fan of her and i stick to that... no mater what comes... what others talk ill about her... i really dont care...
sultanbala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshdb

i really dont care what the media says or what the others talk about her... i m a great fan of her and i stick to that... no mater what comes... what others talk ill about her... i really dont care...

well said πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ .. dd work hard for us entertain us .. we love her that isπŸ˜‰
harshdb thumbnail

Originally posted by: sultanbala

well said πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ .. dd work hard for us entertain us .. we love her that isπŸ˜‰

yes... we love her for what she is... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
SBS😑 we are least bothered about ur valuable observations, comments and critics...since we know that our DVD rock.

Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DD is working hard  to entertain us❀️...these media has always problem with her coz she never give them importance & PDAs
nvimala22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have a message for the media. A true reporter will exhibit professionalism and consciousness before reporting.πŸ‘ In this case, I feel this is neglected.😑 DD has been reported as a friendly and caring person from the day I watched Madhubala (August 2012).πŸ‘ Why suddenly such a bad mouthing?🀒 Come on Media, you have a social responsibility to respect and deliver the right news and you are not suppose to be biased. You are also nobody to judge a person and I suggest please look behind your back before you even want to throw a stone at someone.  Appreciate you stop battering the stars of Madhubala and see a counselor for your grievances to be rectified.

Edited by nvimala22 - 11 years ago
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This media is getting on my nerves, they too want to cash in on Drashti's popularity i suppose,
Vina23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u...nd we all know that Dd is a very friendly n lively person 😊
manid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She is d most professional, sweet, and down to earth actress...😊
..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Whaaat?! 😲
What do they think of themselves?! 😑
I would never think that a channel can be so childish and idiotic.
nw I wonder if the owner r adults?! πŸ˜‰