Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Meiej reputation at stake!! plsss read

nats-29 Senior Member
nats-29
nats-29

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Rishbala r Sulbala

Der r a lot of post regardin dis… plss listen 2 me…dey r mst of dem bashin rk nd callin him abusive psyco…nd sultan callin him gangster…mumbai ka gunda!! Den wether madhu shud go bck 2 RK…RK doesn't deserve her…sulbala r nyc jodi nd understand each other…..but ppl at d end of the day rishbala r destined 2 be 2gether…wether u lyk it r not!!...however d way RK is being potrayed is givin a bad impression on ppl but guyzz think..its not his mistake as the show's nme tells it all MADHUBALA:ek ISHQ ek JUNOON

Cv's r goin ryt wid d track..hve faith in dem!!!

D story is all abt sweet nd a dark luv story dat lies within!!

Whereas if u talk abt sulbala…though dey luk nyc nd cute 2gether nd there is a presence of mutual understandin nd respect…dats not enough 2 be 2gether…u shud also luv d person with whom u gonna live all ur lyf!! Madhu is fond of aryan nd not sultan……

Madhu cant luv each nd every person she meets (1st mukund  nd 2nd RK)..dats insane..her character will get spoilt…ryt nw I can jst see madhu who luvs RK nd is broken bcuz of him…she jst doesn't wnt 2 show1!

She is,will nd always gonna luv RK…dats a fact deal with it!!!

Personally me bein a girl  i wouldn't go bck 2 d person who betrayed me jst lyk RK did….but if he realises ur true value nd meanin in his lyf den y wont I hve a reason 2 give him a 2nd chance….nd im 100% sure..der is no girl in d universe who wnts his partner not 2 give much of attention nd  luv her!!!...think it over 1ce again….recap all d b4 rishbala moments…do u really think RK was fakin…if s den I don't think ny1 wud risk his/her lyf 2 safe sum1 u hate d most…u lied flat almst dead ,but still 2 save madhu..he got up saved her nd got beaten up brutally!!! Plss think 1ce again!!!

Though RK is abusive and doesn't respect madhu but at d sme tym he is unconditionally in luv wid madhu!!! dey both luv eachother...dey r 2 souls, ek jahaan!!

Guyss plsss act maturely nd think MADHUBALA EK ISHQ EK JUNOON is all abt rishbala luv story which has unconditional ishq nd at d sme tym junoon (as v saw in dese few epi)……

PS: if ppl got problem with that den dey can stop watching…but plss don't critisize nd fight over rishbala nd sulbala!!!  ITS an insult 2 r show….

UNITED V STAND, DIVIDED V FALL!!

Pss: i'm really sorry 4 dis speech but 4 meiej i had 2 do dis..plss ppl respect d show ,actors nd d cvs

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaiprisanty11swapnardyNian4lifenshahtalatiRintinberry12345rupa1939baisakh45love_arshasanaammumevanpshweta2728samidsamidSimple-Girl__smita__-Nuts-DushtDanaf.xxAqeelahxx.FairyDust.ayaazukideewani-Dil-

nats-29 Senior Member
nats-29
nats-29

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
guyss plss read!! CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
you're absolutely right; and i hate to be the bearer of bad news but Madhubala really can't fall for every guy that decides to give her the time of day. I don't care how mad i am at RK, i won't stand for her character being reflected in that bad a light. She's the saving grace of the show where everything else fails.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nats-29Simple-Girl.FairyDust.-Dil-

Wahyas Goldie
Wahyas
Wahyas

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
well said...true the story is about rishbala their ishq their junoon..if rk doesnt do what he is doing now then it will be end of story...i lyk the current track coz its actually showing rk's junoon...which i always longed to see...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nats-29rupa19391mangalorelove_arshashinseenSimple-Girl.FairyDust.ayaazukideewani

nats-29 Senior Member
nats-29
nats-29

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wahyas

well said...true the story is about rishbala their ishq their junoon..if rk doesnt do what he is doing now then it will be end of story...i lyk the current track coz its actually showing rk's junoon...which i always longed to see...

Me 2..I actually lyk d present track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939

Angel-33 IF-Rockerz
Angel-33
Angel-33

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
agree
united we stand divided we fall

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nats-29Simple-Girl.FairyDust.

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
POST OF THE DAY! Party
awesome post!  Clap
agree iwth every word
you didnt side with anyone or any grouP..just put the whole truth out!

true..whatever this is..its only a show..
so we must enjoy it.
and rishbala were meant to come together at the end of the day..that was OBVIOUS..but i want my OLD rishbala back

and cv;s didnt plan this track suddenly..it was all preplanned

kudos to you for this post!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nats-29Nian4lifeSimple-Girl

mevanp IF-Dazzler
mevanp
mevanp

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Nice Post... N agree tat the show is about RishBala

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nats-29Nian4lifeSimple-Girl.FairyDust.

Go to top