India-Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

I am loving it ..

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
oh yes, I am loving Junoon now, its really getting very interesting by each passing day.
In fact I am having more fun while watching it , have given reasons further in the post.
let's start.
Episode starts with miu  impatiently waiting for Prithvi for kicking off the SR,Prithvi enters the room actually like a newly blushing shy bride who is afraid of SRLOL, he manages to enter the room and somehow even manages to close the door and lock it .. He walks towards the bed  only thinking ab kya karoon?kaise karoon?LOL
Meera ke armaan are not knowing any bounds and are racing like any thing and Prithvi is thinking he should now sit on the same bed with Meera ,he consciously sits on the bed not looking at meera, meera is like dhat teri ki.. D'oh
With lot of difficulty and effort , he holds Meera's hand (fanaa in BG- song selection back to perfect again) for a split second and then it becomes too much for him and he lets go off her hand.LOL
me thinking ab kya hoga .. banda ko hi himmat dikhani hoti hai and hamare dharti putar ka to band baj gaya hai.LOL
then I was reminded that Meera is a indeed a strong character, isko baat samajh main aa gayi and she thought isse kuch nahi hoga , I will have to take control of the situation if I really want to get going ..Wink
At this point I was thinking Meera is going to pull him down and start what ever she is been thinking when she saw him topless (the day they entered khanna mansionBlushing)
she controlled some how and just  kept her hand near his so that he understands that he can hold her hand and take the relationship to the next level.Wink
Prithvi ko finally baat samajh main aa gayi ki ladki is more than ready and ab sharmana chodna padhega.Wink
He takes the veil off and Meera is really looking very very beautiful , he feels a sense of achievement thinking this beautiful girl loves me and is my wife.Day Dreaming
After this male hormones come into action and he decided to go for the kill.just as he cups miu's face in his strong wide hands and is about to do the needful (our hormones are running even faster than combined hormones of Meera and Prithvi).. tring...Ouch tring Ouch

Mouni and Adi were exceptionally outstanding in this whole SR debacle, Adi was apprehensive Prithvi who hasnt ever gone near a girl and doesnt actually know what to do.aawweeeDay Dreaming
too good , not other words.Clap
Mouni was perfect Meera, a bit blushing, understanding Prithvi,supporting him and making him comfortable and giving him courage.
simply superb.
Loved every second of this super cute awkwardness.

In between all this , Akash is driving (Prithvi's SUVConfused)insanely towards some unknown destination and is in unbearable pain , he cant accept that prithvi is with his Meera and he is making her his, he wants to stop SR some how (has reached the end of insanity world)
and then he decides to hit the trunk of the tree to fake the accident.Awesome performance by Akash here where he sees the blood on his forehead and starts smiling,
ek dum typical psycho, well done, he pulls the phone and calls mithvi who are dumb enough to not switch off the mobile.Ouch
bechare mithvi kya socha tha aur kya ho gaya...D'oh

I say you got to pay for your mistakes and learn from them , next time kindly switch off the mobile and rest of the networks connecting you guys to the world before you indulge into pleasure seeking activities.
Akash is now converted into total mad machine and I am really enjoying him doing all this,you must all agree he is improving with every episode, playing psycho is real difficult and he is really putting so much effort to get it right.
I am to totally liking him.

Mithvi are running to save Akash, dress bhi change nahi kiya ,Dadi who is in the kitchen  asks them where they are running on today's night when they are supposed to be doing
ding-dong, arey dadi dont ask , hamare jale par namak mat dalo, meera tells her about the accident and mithvi speed away to save Akash.
Prithvi is driving Akash's car(Akash took his stylish SUV and thokofied it ) and they find Akash lying unconscious, Meera gives super idea of taking Akash to hospital and bechara Prithvi isko bhi uthaya(kitno ko uthayega Adi - Meera, papaji, Akash)

Prithvi again in hospital (aaj ka din hi kharab hai,day main papaji ko admit kiya and night mai Akash ko) the whole family reaches hospital and JJB taunts Meera again, papaji comes to rescue and asks JJB to stop taunting Meera.
Akash's mom also says something and shows fake concern(aunty you start working on your acting skills.. plz)

Akash is conscious and happy also that he was successful in ruining the SR,mithvi volunteer to stay and no body even tries to stop them Shocked, hello Akash ki mom and JJB - what happened?sab hawa nikal gayi.
now I am like bring my banging wall..D'oh

prithvi goes to bring the medicines and some body brings fruits and juice for Akash.He acts like he doesnt want it so that miu forces him and in turn will touch him.. eewww.. Akash (dirty minds) but to our discomfort and disappointment miu touches him and helps him to 
eat the god damn apple and juice , Akash is super happy and I am like (ruk s****, prithvi is gonna beat you to pulp)

Prithvi enters the room where Akash is sleeping and drops the medicine packet , we get cute mithvi eyelock and also Akash's annoyance when he witnesses the eye-lock, next best scene of the episode after SR debacle.Day Dreaming
meera goes to get nurse and Prithvi asks Akash who is real responsible , Akash  tells that the same iamginary guys who earlier tried to kill him Ouchand Prithvi volunteers to babysit him and Akash is happy by thinking that now mithvi wont be able to make out.
I am like dude you are really sick and need help , if they decide to do it , they will be unstoppable.Wink

precap was good
Akash wakes up to find meera sleeping on Prithvi's shoulder and Prithvi staring at Meera with all the love in the world.Day Dreaming
and Akash is really p**** and I just love p***** Akash.(I know I am bad)LOL

Junoon is getting better , I am loving it Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10monalikalooser01SiMi615SuperChillz1shrujaaafiiadiana12Ashi22prem_diwanijyoti06Adallyananya2000

Adally IF-Sizzlerz
Adally
Adally

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged

res :D 

haillla , kyaa likha hai boss Wink Clap

dhat teri ki LOL

adi is balwan Big smile but sachhi kitno ko uthayega Ouch 

maza aa gaya ji Hug

Edited by liza81 - 10 April 2013 at 5:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1prem_diwanigirlTalks

prem_diwani IF-Rockerz
prem_diwani
prem_diwani

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL bang on ... still laughing...

kya sahi baat hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1girlTalks

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prem_diwani

ROFLROFL bang on ... still laughing...

kya sahi baat hai
me too ROFLROFLROFL
Adally IF-Sizzlerz
Adally
Adally

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
edited Wink long post ki master LOL Big smile
aaj maza aa gaya ..fun type post padh k ..junoon rocksEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

SuperChillz1prem_diwanigirlTalks

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL SR mein Prithvi ki toh band baj gayi ROFL
great write up! ROFL m still laughing LOL
Junoon ka junoon is getting better day by day! LOL
Poor Akash is getting really p***** by mithvi's pda LOL LOL LOL precap was great. ROFL
But seriously, I am just going to sit back and enjoy the psychotic behavior of Akash, his plans and how mithvi try to overcome/tackle it by their own pyaar ka junoon! Embarrassed ROFL

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 10 April 2013 at 6:00am

shrujaprem_diwanigirlTalks

aafii IF-Dazzler
aafii
aafii

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
long but funny post saba
i love the epi...their acting...the way they express the emotions , feeling hesitation,making other comfertable...just superb

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujagirlTalks

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liza81

res :D 

haillla , kyaa likha hai boss Wink Clap

dhat teri ki LOL

adi is balwan Big smile but sachhi kitno ko uthayega Ouch 

maza aa gaya ji Hug