Balika Vadhu

TIME...TIME... (Page 6)

dailysoap..fan Senior Member
dailysoap..fan
dailysoap..fan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dinki24

Originally posted by Shinya

In one of Avika's interviews I read that she never needed glycerine. She used to get into the skin of the character so much that she cried naturally. That is called talent. 

Before  starting a thread  or asking 'how much time Toral will need', please have a look at how much time your favourite PRATYUSHA took to get into the skin of Anandi.

completely agree with u. if awards were genuine, shashank deserves to get the most awards as his character is the most difficult to play. n most of the time i was bugged with the slow monotone of pratyusha.

you guys have to say that awards are not genuine,
that means all the actors who have won awards, they doesn't deserve awards...
have you forgotten that SUREKHAJI ,ANUPJI & SIDDHARTH won awards for BV

& BALIKA VADHU has also received so many awards as best show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TenakSneha...Love

dailysoap..fan Senior Member
dailysoap..fan
dailysoap..fan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

Originally posted by ilove..sidyusha

Originally posted by Sheetsden

@shinya. shashank never got any popular awards till now except the Gpa colors award which colors channel owns it. So you can imagine how much to believe in the awards. Shah rukh gets more awards than aamir and everyone will agree that aamir deserves all the film fare awards he was nominated.

you can't be questioned on award system...
just because PRATYUSHA get award
IN BLUE:-
forward this to all Prat's fans who were criticizing AnSh's romantic confession calling it unnatural for Anandi and cheap...since we cannot question award system just because Prayusha got the award you guys cannot criticize AnSh's romantic and unique confession just because Toral acted in it

how can you compare one scene with award system...
& i never comment on the love confession scene...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TenakSneha...Love

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
i think every actor is difft. sum get in2 the skin easily & sum hav 2 take time. toral will take time but not much bcoz even prats has taken almost 6 months 2 get in2 the skin of anandi.
and abt awards every1 knows how much genuine r these?? except in few cases all awards r scripted (sum get bcoz of popularity of the ckt or show )and i like both prats & toral equally or rtaher i like prats more but still i"ll say she din't get awards bcoz shes a fab actress. but bcoz like sum1 said BV is a brand name so on that basis, she got the award unlike the veterans surekhaji & anoop soni & even shashank who got it purely 4 their talent.
and if sum1 2marrow gives toral award then 2 its bcoz of that brand name BV. bcoz both prats & toral r gud & not fab. there r so many actresses on the TV who deserevs more awards than them but not getting the awards.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nena28Picasso9JuhiRBeyondTheSkyShinya

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
It has been mentioned in the rules thread that Pratyusha and Toral should not be discussed in the same topic.

Refrain from this otherwise the thread will be closed and further action taken against members who continue to flout the rules

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Bubi Groupbie
Bubi
Bubi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeyondTheSky

Well some people are also saying that she is perfectly fine as anandiWink
better than the earlier one in certain aspects.
people who dont like her can always quit watching the show.

You are right. I quit watching when Toral replaced Pratyusha. It isn't the same Balika Vadhu anymore. So, all Toral funs can enjoy in this new show. For me, and I'm from Europe,not India, Pratyusha was perfect for the role of Anandi. After she was replaced, I lost every interest to watch it. She was perfect for that role,sweet Indian girl. Magic of Balika Vadhu is gone with Pratyusha. Never change a wining team. I'm so sorry becouse everything happend like this with Balika Vadhu. This is the first indian tv show that I watched. I'll think a lot before I decide to watch another one.
So, wish you all the best and enjoy watching Toral!

Tenak

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove..sidyusha

Originally posted by Sheetsden

@shinya. shashank never got any popular awards till now except the Gpa colors award which colors channel owns it. So you can imagine how much to believe in the awards. Shah rukh gets more awards than aamir and everyone will agree that aamir deserves all the film fare awards he was nominated.

SIDDHARTH, SUREKHAJI & ANUPJI has also received awards for BALIKA VADHU.
BALIKA VADHU also received so many awards as best show...

And Vidya Balan has also received so many awards for Kahaani...

what do you think about this?
these people don't deserve awards?
Yes yes yes acc to many people that PRATS win the award becoz colours channel owns it... so it means SUREKHA JI, ANOOP SONI, SMITA BANSAL, SIDDHARTH SHUKLA and BV they dont deserv award so the colors owns award right... and some people also said that PRATS won award becoz BV is brand name or channels owns award and her effort, hard work and dedication nothing. BV is also a brand name and Anandi is also a favorite charater and only actor replace character are still same so lets see that this time channels owns award for new Anandi aka TORAL or not ... or their money is finished to promot Toral as Anandi.
BeyondTheSky IF-Dazzler
BeyondTheSky
BeyondTheSky

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubi

Originally posted by BeyondTheSky

Well some people are also saying that she is perfectly fine as anandiWink
better than the earlier one in certain aspects.
people who dont like her can always quit watching the show.

You are right. I quit watching when Toral replaced Pratyusha. It isn't the same Balika Vadhu anymore. So, all Toral funs can enjoy in this new show. For me, and I'm from Europe,not India, Pratyusha was perfect for the role of Anandi. After she was replaced, I lost every interest to watch it. She was perfect for that role,sweet Indian girl. Magic of Balika Vadhu is gone with Pratyusha. Never change a wining team. I'm so sorry becouse everything happend like this with Balika Vadhu. This is the first indian tv show that I watched. I'll think a lot before I decide to watch another one.
So, wish you all the best and enjoy watching Toral!

thanks for your wishes @Bubi Smile...& i respect your views.

Bubi

Go to top