Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

TIME...TIME... (Page 5)

_Manali_ IF-Dazzler
_Manali_
_Manali_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

@shinya. shashank never got any popular awards till now except the Gpa colors award which colors channel owns it. So you can imagine how much to believe in the awards. Shah rukh gets more awards than aamir and everyone will agree that aamir deserves all the film fare awards he was nominated.

SIDDHARTH, SUREKHAJI & ANUPJI has also received awards for BALIKA VADHU.
BALIKA VADHU also received so many awards as best show...

And Vidya Balan has also received so many awards for Kahaani...

what do you think about this?
these people don't deserve awards?

Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 10 April 2013 at 9:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RvicsTenakmanjerySneha...Love

manjery IF-Dazzler
manjery
manjery

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
@ ilove.. sidyusha i totally agree with u n beside colors awards i think pratyusha also get BIG STAR ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS with the competes like sakshi tanwar as she is also marvellous actor 
n she also bagged YOUTH AWARDS( n dont think so that colors bribed them to make pratyusha win LOL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TenakSneha...Love

_Manali_ IF-Dazzler
_Manali_
_Manali_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged

@shinya. shashank never got any popular awards till now except the Gpa colors award which colors channel owns it. So you can imagine how much to believe in the awards. Shah rukh gets more awards than aamir and everyone will agree that aamir deserves all the film fare awards he was nominated.

you can't be questioned on award system...
just because PRATYUSHA get award

TenakSneha...Love

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove..sidyusha

Originally posted by Yash.Pal

Originally posted by samvi.

She won't need much time.  Maybe a week or two. She looked so much in love with Shiv in yesterday's episode. Though she did other shows, this must be the first time she has replaced a character. So it would be tough.

Those who make threads like this conveniently forget that the lovely Pratyusha needed some 4 to 5 months before she got into the proper trot.  Let us see now:  say four and half months translates to 18 weeks of 5 days per week equals = 90 days, give or take mota mota.

And you are spot on, going by last night's no ghunghat appearance, she was brilliant or so I think and you seem to also think.  So I am okay.

because that time PRATYUSHA is only 19 years old & BALIKA VADHU is her first serial...
she didn't work before.
that time PRATYUSHA  is a new comer ,she had no experience...
i will not deny that Pratyusha was good in her acting but half of the credit goes to director and storyline...even Sid agreed to it didn't he?
Pratyusha acting skills will be tested in her new serial...if she manages to give her best with different director than she can be qualified as really good actress
as for Toral...yes she indeed needs to improve her emotional scenes section but one has to agree that BV needs a strong storyline because even Sid is going haywire in acting...he is not able to give much of his best because nowadays all he gets to do is smile and appreciate Anandi or hug Jagya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9Picasso9tiny15

dailysoap..fan Senior Member
dailysoap..fan
dailysoap..fan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged

SIDDHARTH, SUREKHAJI & ANUPJI has also received awards for BALIKA VADHU.
BALIKA VADHU also received so many awards as best show...

And Vidya Balan has also received so many awards for Kahaani...

what do you think about this?
these people don't deserve awards?

very well said...Clap.Clap

TenakSneha...Love

dinki24 Senior Member
dinki24
dinki24

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

In one of Avika's interviews I read that she never needed glycerine. She used to get into the skin of the character so much that she cried naturally. That is called talent. 

Before  starting a thread  or asking 'how much time Toral will need', please have a look at how much time your favourite PRATYUSHA took to get into the skin of Anandi.

completely agree with u. if awards were genuine, shashank deserves to get the most awards as his character is the most difficult to play. n most of the time i was bugged with the slow monotone of pratyusha.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9JuhiRlibsrocksShinyatiny15

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by Yash.Pal

Originally posted by samvi.

She won't need much time.  Maybe a week or two. She looked so much in love with Shiv in yesterday's episode. Though she did other shows, this must be the first time she has replaced a character. So it would be tough.

Those who make threads like this conveniently forget that the lovely Pratyusha needed some 4 to 5 months before she got into the proper trot.  Let us see now:  say four and half months translates to 18 weeks of 5 days per week equals = 90 days, give or take mota mota.

And you are spot on, going by last night's no ghunghat appearance, she was brilliant or so I think and you seem to also think.  So I am okay.

Yashu, not 4 to 5 months... she could not act till the end. She was good only in wasting glycerine.

But I dont blame the newbie... perhaps he/she started watching the show after shiv's entry and watched only for the so-called 'romance'

actually i wouldn't agree with that...like toral even prats had some shortcomings like slow dialouge delivery but she was good...i was seeing some past episodes of Pratyusha yesterday and she was good

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9Picasso9tiny15

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged

you can't be questioned on award system...
just because PRATYUSHA get award
IN BLUE:-
forward this to all Prat's fans who were criticizing AnSh's romantic confession calling it unnatural for Anandi and cheap...since we cannot question award system just because Prayusha got the award you guys cannot criticize AnSh's romantic and unique confession just because Toral acted in it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9Picasso9Suchi-tiny15

Go to top