TIME...TIME... (Page 4)

dailysoap..fan Senior Member
dailysoap..fan
dailysoap..fan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by Yash.Pal

Originally posted by samvi.

She won't need much time.  Maybe a week or two. She looked so much in love with Shiv in yesterday's episode. Though she did other shows, this must be the first time she has replaced a character. So it would be tough.

Those who make threads like this conveniently forget that the lovely Pratyusha needed some 4 to 5 months before she got into the proper trot.  Let us see now:  say four and half months translates to 18 weeks of 5 days per week equals = 90 days, give or take mota mota.

And you are spot on, going by last night's no ghunghat appearance, she was brilliant or so I think and you seem to also think.  So I am okay.

Yashu, not 4 to 5 months... she could not act till the end. She was good only in wasting glycerine.

But I dont blame the newbie... perhaps he/she started watching the show after shiv's entry and watched only for the so-called 'romance'

I've seen every episode of bv
PRATYUSHA using glycerine , because that time CV's showed bad patch in the life of ANANDI...
so don't blame PRATYUSHA...
AVIKA & PRATYUSHA both are my favourite

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuTenakananhitanya_ansariSneha...Love

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dailysoap..fan

She won't need much time.  Maybe a week or two. She looked so much in love with Shiv in yesterday's episode. Though she did other shows, this must be the first time she has replaced a character. So it would be tough.

Those who make threads like this conveniently forget that the lovely Pratyusha needed some 4 to 5 months before she got into the proper trot.  Let us see now:  say four and half months translates to 18 weeks of 5 days per week equals = 90 days, give or take mota mota.

And you are spot on, going by last night's no ghunghat appearance, she was brilliant or so I think and you seem to also think.  So I am okay.

Yashu, not 4 to 5 months... she could not act till the end. She was good only in wasting glycerine.

But I dont blame the newbie... perhaps he/she started watching the show after shiv's entry and watched only for the so-called 'romance'

I've seen every episode of bv
PRATYUSHA using glycerine , because that time CV's showed bad patch in the life of ANANDI...
so don't blame PRATYUSHA...
AVIKA & PRATYUSHA both are my favourite

In one of Avika's interviews I read that she never needed glycerine. She used to get into the skin of the character so much that she cried naturally. That is called talent. 

Before  starting a thread  or asking 'how much time Toral will need', please have a look at how much time your favourite PRATYUSHA took to get into the skin of Anandi.

Rvicsdinki24Picasso9JuhiRjyothiram

dailysoap..fan Senior Member
dailysoap..fan
dailysoap..fan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove..sidyusha

because that time PRATYUSHA is only 19 years old & BALIKA VADHU is her first serial...
she didn't work before.
that time PRATYUSHA  is a new comer ,she had no experience...
&
AVIKA is best as ANANDI...
_Manali_ IF-Dazzler
_Manali_
_Manali_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged

are the people crazy ? who gave the award to PRATYUSHA for acting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TenakSneha...Love

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BeyondTheSky

She won't need much time. Maybe a week or two. She looked so much in love with Shiv in yesterday's episode. Though she did other shows, this must be the first time she has replaced a character. So it would be tough.

Those who make threads like thisconvenientlyforget that the lovely Pratyusha needed some 4 to 5monthsbefore she got into the proper trot. Let us see now: say four and half months translates to 18 weeks of 5 days per week equals = 90 days, give or take mota mota.

And you are spot on, going by last night's no ghunghatappearance, she was brilliant or so I think and you seem to also think. So I am okay.

because that time PRATYUSHA is only 19 years old & BALIKA VADHU is her first serial...
she didn't work before.
that time PRATYUSHA is a new comer ,she had no experience...

sometimes experience is a disadvantage..as you have to unlearn what you have been doing to be able to step into another person's shoes...that way new anandi has to face many more challenges.
ok
then why don't they take a new girl ,who don't have any experience & able to step into another person's shoes...
why shold they take experienced actress like TORAL...
I completely agree with... in one interview i dont know he colours head or director of BV said that this time they choose expirenced actor becoz she easily adapt Anandi character. In past we see lot of example regarding this like Amar Upadhiya replaced by Ronit Roy Shilpa Anand replaced by Sukriti and jennifer,Mohnish Bhel replaced by Sharad Kelkar etc. In starting they have some problem but due to their earlier expirence in acting they understand charater play acorrding to their:.. But sorry to say we cant say this about Toral becoz her acting look like forced... we actually see that Toral only doning acting not lived the cCharacter...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuTenakSneha...Love

nya_ansari IF-Dazzler
nya_ansari
nya_ansari

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
5 shows Shocked
I was thinking its only me who is wondering T is an experienced actress and how much more time she wants to adjust... But here you go!!!
Wait for more 3 years :)

divyababuTenakasDacfastforwardSneha...Love

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged

are the people crazy ? who gave the award to PRATYUSHA for acting

First, you cant call the people crazy ... thats against the rules.

Second, its the biggest mystery to me how she got the award !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicsdinki24Yash.PalPicasso9JuhiRBeyondTheSkytiny15

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
@shinya. shashank never got any popular awards till now except the Gpa colors award which colors channel owns it. So you can imagine how much to believe in the awards. Shah rukh gets more awards than aamir and everyone will agree that aamir deserves all the film fare awards he was nominated.

Edited by Sheetsden - 10 April 2013 at 8:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Chit15JuhiRYash.PallibsrocksShinyatiny15

Go to top